ADVERTISEMENT

Sadistic and sinister cartels control our border

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

We fight wars all over the world but won't fight 1 in our own back yard. Absolutely sickening.

The fact that our military hasn't moved in already is absolutely ludicrous. Amazing how much our government cares more about Ukraine.

Like I said this administration is the joke of the world.

Our war isn't in Ukraine; it's on our own southern border.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Tactically we must first send the Military to secure the border. Then round up the Cartel and it's business associates in this country. Then we can go destroy the Cartels. That doesn't mean drop a bomb and call it the day. That means pull it up roots and all. Anything else is a waste of time and has been tried before.

Tactically we must first send the Military to secure the border. Then round up the Cartel and it's business associates in this country. Then we can go destroy the Cartels. That doesn't mean drop a bomb and call it the day. That means pull it up roots and all. Anything else is a waste of time and has been tried before.
A argument could be made the best way to secure the border is to wipe out the Cartels.

A argument could be made the best way to secure the border is to wipe out the Cartels.

You have to wipe them out here first. They are operating here. The Gangs work for them. So drop a bomb and they shoot up a concert or something similar. Hence why I said secure border with military. Round them up here at the same time. Once we secure that. Then we go destroy them there.

That saves a lot of American's and South American's lives. Would also liberate a lot of people.

You have to wipe them out here first. They are operating here. The Gangs work for them. So drop a bomb and they shoot up a concert or something similar. Hence why I said secure border with military. Round them up here at the same time. Once we secure that. Then we go destroy them there.

That saves a lot of American's and South American's lives. Would also liberate a lot of people.
But but but Biden would lose millions.

But but but Biden would lose millions.

A lot of people would lose money. Illegal drugs make up a nice chunk of the world's economy. However they are using Fentanyl as a weapon to destroy us from within. Most importantly innocent bystanders are caught in the middle. So it's a war that affects our hemisphere and a challenge that deserves to be handled the right way.

The pot smokers aren't the target. This is much bigger than that.

Last edited:

I wasn't meant drop bombs all over Mexico to kill them . I'm saying designate cartels as terrorists and fentanyl as a weapon of war. Then methodically take them out here and in Mexico. Securing the border will be a part of it . After the cartels are gone then most of the good Hispanics won't need to come here or at least it won't be near as bad ... the 2 birds 1 stone.

Reactions: 30CAT
Idiots like this is why our country is so screwed up. She should be fvcking up my order at McDonald's.

• Love
Tom Fuentes is an idiot. Just wanted to point that fact out. Jesse Watters can scratch him off the guest list.

Used the Pancho Villa Expedition as an excuse of why we couldn't get this done.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT