ADVERTISEMENT

S&P closes at all time high

your tolling effort is pretty week. stick to the Comey investigation and economics...something you know nothing about.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I just remembered that I read an article that stated that if Biden won and had both houses...Wall Street would benefit...because of the federal spending increases...yep...Coop this is your kind of President. He will make Trump look frugal when it comes to spending.

Just another Trump mess for Joe to clean up. Joe's got this.
Hidin' Biden had to cheat to finish 76th out of his 85 person graduating class at a mediocre law school. The only things that he'll clean up are his diapers, and only those, if he realizes that he sharted.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Hidin' Biden had to cheat to finish 76th out of his 85 person graduating class at a mediocre law school. The only things that he'll clean up are his diapers, and only those, if he realizes that he sharted.
I'm glad to hear that you're on board.

Thank you President Biden!!!!

Guess you just don't have to pretend anymore you're a Conservative now that your guy is in there huh? Good, that act was growing as old as it was fake.

I just remembered that I read an article that stated that if Biden won and had both houses...Wall Street would benefit...because of the federal spending increases...yep...Coop this is your kind of President. He will make Trump look frugal when it comes to spending.
No matter what Biden adds to the deficit.......Trumps 8.3 trillion is far from frugal

I did......Trump spent plenty

have someone read it for you...do you have kid who can help you out? I was saying that Trump overspent...and Biden will go beyond what Trump agreed to...and I should not have to mansplain it for you

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Business will do what they need to do to keep profits up. They will shed overhead. Which means, cutting jobs and hours. Saw it under Obama.

Just another Trump mess for Joe to clean up. Joe's got this.

Joe doesn't even know what day it is. Passes a mandate that you must wear a mask on all federal property and then doesn't wear a mask.

GettyImages1230704427-e504aa43-e678-465f-acb6-4af1b199fdc4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT