ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor has it Huggins wants the Herd’s Women’s team

On a related note Bob Pruett has taken his name out of consideration as UK's men's basketball coach.

I tried to tell y'all a while back to enjoy Kim's time in huntington because it wouldn't be there long before a big money school scooped her up. Turns out I was right. I hope she can have the same level of success at TN as she had at Glenville and Marshall - unless of course she ever coaches against WVU.

I tried to tell y'all a while back to enjoy Kim's time in huntington because it wouldn't be there long before a big money school scooped her up. Turns out I was right. I hope she can have the same level of success at TN as she had at Glenville and Marshall - unless of course she ever coaches against WVU. of us knew it was coming! 😂

I tried to tell y'all a while back to enjoy Kim's time in huntington because it wouldn't be there long before a big money school scooped her up. Turns out I was right. I hope she can have the same level of success at TN as she had at Glenville and Marshall - unless of course she ever coaches against WVU.
I think all of us saw it coming.

I'll drink to that!!!

0609_huggins_01

Wow! Love to know the story behind that episode.
All of tHuggy's drunken episodes tend to run together in my mind, but this shiner allegedly occurred when he "fell" into a table in a Las Vegas hotel room, IIRC.

All of tHuggy's drunken episodes tend to run together in my mind, but this shiner allegedly occurred when he "fell" into a table in a Las Vegas hotel room, IIRC.
True, there are many to choose from but both boys in this picture look battle weary!

how does it feel ...knowing that you have been owned by someone you call a drunk.....and always remember he has some jars that all of ahia state wishes they had back...

Not for that picture. If I recall, they were all up at Bob's house having a good time and he fell and hit a door knob or hit the corner of the door.

Not for that picture. If I recall, they were all up at Bob's house having a good time and he fell and hit a door knob or hit the corner of the door.

As I posted, his drunken incidents run together in my mind. A couple of his other debacles were face-planting on an airport tarmac and showing up sh!t-faced to a basketball camp event, IIRC.

how does it feel ...knowing that you have been owned by someone you call a drunk.....and always remember he has some jars that all of ahia state wishes they had back...
How does it feel to know that your idol fvcked himself out of a lifetime gig and left your basketball program in shambles? Sorry that you have to revert to the distant past to avoid thinking about your recent super Bowl loss...LOL

How does it feel to know that your idol fvcked himself out of a lifetime gig and left your basketball program in shambles? Sorry that you have to revert to the distant past to avoid thinking about your recent super Bowl loss...LOL
he did indeed screw himself and the program.....we will see about shambles...I think not

Reactions: Humptod
he did indeed screw himself and the program.....we will see about shambles...I think not
9-23 isn't in shambles? Losing to both Radford and Monmouth at home isn't in shambles? Losing your Super Bowl isn't in shambles? Finishing last in the Big 12 isn't in shambles? As I have said forever, you're delusional.

9-23 isn't in shambles? Losing to both Radford and Monmouth at home isn't in shambles? Losing your Super Bowl isn't in shambles? Finishing last in the Big 12 isn't in shambles? As I have said forever, you're delusional.
our new coach is 0-0.....time will tell ...your new coach better keep some of his wiping cloths and window cleaner....that b10 sure is tough

And yet you continue to prove my point.

You have no life.
Put me back on ignore, coward. You offer nothing but lies and brainless posts. You posted yesterday that you hadn't been on here for months, but you had made the last post in Falstaff's thread on 3/27/24. Be a better liar, dumb a$$.

P.S. What kind of life do you have posting at 6:24 a.m.?

you've been a national embarrassment ever since mops for props......the cute little state championship ring thing didn't help your image either.....
We were just ahead of our time....maybe you boys will be too in giving MBA degrees away to court political favor!

Put me back on ignore, coward. You offer nothing but lies and brainless posts. You posted yesterday that you hadn't been on here for months, but you had made the last post in Falstaff's thread on 3/27/24. Be a better liar, dumb a$$.

P.S. What kind of life do you have posting at 6:24 a.m.?
I have a job that I have to get up and go to in order to pay taxes to support worthless people you.

I have a job that I have to get up and go to in order to pay taxes to support worthless people you.
I can assure you that my IQ is at least 60 points higher than yours, and that I pay a lot more in taxes than you do, W. Va. State flunkie. It's good to see that you've jumped on WVU's baseball bandwagon so much so that you actually watched WVU lose to its little brother yesterday. I hope that you enjoyed watching Ohio State's pimp-slapping of WVU in Morganhole a few weeks ago, too.

I leave off the word like and you equate that into having a higher IQ? You are really stretching it.
I am a project engineer for a global company out of Europe and what do you do for a living?
Bandwagon? Reading comprehension issues again. I tuned in during the early innings to see Marshall’s new ballpark. I didn’t know the final score of the game till the next morning on the radio. You’re the only one on here beating their chest about two northern also ran schools game results.

Get a life.

I can assure you that my IQ is at least 60 points higher than yours, and that I pay a lot more in taxes than you do, W. Va. State flunkie. It's good to see that you've jumped on WVU's baseball bandwagon so much so that you actually watched WVU lose to its little brother yesterday. I hope that you enjoyed watching Ohio State's pimp-slapping of WVU in Morganhole a few weeks ago, too.
and my IQ is double yours......and more baseball smack......my how the mighty (in their own minds have fallen

and my IQ is double yours......and more baseball smack......my how the mighty (in their own minds have fallen
Posted above is a prime example as to why you should not destroy your brain with cannabis, youngsters out there. I don't really need to post about baseball smack when my alma mater ruined your Super Bowl, of which you apparently need to be reminded.

I leave off the word like and you equate that into having a higher IQ? You are really stretching it.
I am a project engineer for a global company out of Europe and what do you do for a living?
Bandwagon? Reading comprehension issues again. I tuned in during the early innings to see Marshall’s new ballpark. I didn’t know the final score of the game till the next morning on the radio. You’re the only one on here beating their chest about two northern also ran schools game results.

Get a life.
Yeah, you're a global icon, a real mover and a shaker, who worked in a dumpy old building on the East Side of Charleston. Pretend to put me back on ignore again, so that you can crawl back into your "safe place" and stop boring me with your gibberish.

Posted above is a prime example as to why you should not destroy your brain with cannabis, youngsters out there. I don't really need to post about baseball smack when my alma mater ruined your Super Bowl, of which you apparently need to be reminded.
you;ve got super bowl on the brain...........and my cannabis infused brain thinks more clearly than yours ever did....methinks it might be all those ambulance fumes, or maybe your" office" has an exhaust leak

you;ve got super bowl on the brain...........and my cannabis infused brain thinks more clearly than yours ever did....methinks it might be all those ambulance fumes, or maybe your" office" has an exhaust leak
If nothing else, then you're consistent...consistently delusional. You never did send me a DM, but I understand, as you don't want to know for sure that your ambulance-chasing fairy tale is the furthest thing from reality.

If nothing else, then you're consistent...consistently delusional. You never did send me a DM, but I understand, as you don't want to know for sure that your ambulance-chasing fairy tale is the furthest thing from reality.
if I scooped goose sh** then you chase ambulances comprende?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT