ADVERTISEMENT

Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison

Seems pretty fair to me. Will get off even easier when the President he covered up for pardons him. And the Trumpers will swallow every drop of it up. It's gon be hilarious.
I never knew why anyone to include Trump cared what his sentence was since Trump was just going to pardon him anyway.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Roger Stone is another good look on that tribe, I hope all their daughters end up with men like their daddies heroes. Yeah, Stone is a stand up guy compared to those despicable criminals like Comey, McCabe and Mueller, lol, he should just shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue, Ol Donnie had his tribe pegged on that one as witnessed by his 24 - 7 defenders on here, lol.

Roger Stone is another good look on that tribe, I hope all their daughters end up with men like their daddies heroes. Yeah, Stone is a stand up guy compared to those despicable criminals like Comey, McCabe and Mueller, lol, he should just shoot somebody in the middle of 5th avenue, Ol Donnie had his tribe pegged on that one as witnessed by his 24 - 7 defenders on here, lol.

You paying for webcam girls and telling them how yer going to lick their vag is a good look on ya. Lol yer tribe

And another one of Trump's inner circle going to jail uncovered by the Mueller investigation and yet Trump ass suckers will maintain Mueller exonerated Trump and all actions 100%.

I once said on here several times regardless who the next president is, he/she will pardon Trump for anything and everything similar to what Ford did for Nixon so the country could possibly heal from all the corruption and misgivings. My mind has changed. I hope when Trump is out of office, he is held accountable for all his actions and join all his buddies in jail.

And another one of Trump's inner circle going to jail uncovered by the Mueller investigation and yet Trump ass suckers will maintain Mueller exonerated Trump and all actions 100%.

I once said on here several times regardless who the next president is, he/she will pardon Trump for anything and everything similar to what Ford did for Nixon so the country could possibly heal from all the corruption and misgivings. My mind has changed. I hope when Trump is out of office, he is held accountable for all his actions and join all his buddies in jail.

[roll][roll][roll]

And just WHO is going to do that? Surely not any Republicans.

[roll][roll][roll]

And just WHO is going to do that? Surely not any Republicans.
no idea. That post is pure opinion on what I hope might be in the future. I'm not predicting or stating how it might happen. In fact, I wouldn't hold my breath on Trump being held accountable on much of anything.

no idea. That post is pure opinion on what I hope might be in the future. I'm not predicting or stating how it might happen. In fact, I wouldn't hold my breath on Trump being held accountable on much of anything.
OT...but since you are a numbers guy and have worked for some big players.....what's your take on Amazon being accused of not paying their share regarding taxes.

OT...but since you are a numbers guy and have worked for some big players.....what's your take on Amazon being accused of not paying their share regarding taxes.
I have spoken on this subject many times over the years. Large organizations are able to get beneficial treatment in our tax code and Trump's tax cuts expanded on that big time. It is horrible policy in so many ways and the end result is more tax burden on the middle class and down individuals including our grandchildren and their grandchildren while the rich and corporations get wealthier. And the deficits and debt reflects it.

I'm not reading your stupid thread other than the first couple of posts this morning but your stupid position that they pay payroll taxes therefore they pay taxes is 100% off base and irrelevant. Payroll taxes go to SSI, Medicare, Unemployment insurance and depending on locality, possibly some local tax general revenues. Fact is, Amazon is paying zero INCOME taxes and that is by design of this horrendous tax code.

You asked; I answered. Now I will go on ignoring 99% of your comments.

I have spoken on this subject many times over the years. Large organizations are able to get beneficial treatment in our tax code and Trump's tax cuts expanded on that big time. It is horrible policy in so many ways and the end result is more tax burden on the middle class and down individuals including our grandchildren and their grandchildren while the rich and corporations get wealthier. And the deficits and debt reflects it.

I'm not reading your stupid thread other than the first couple of posts this morning but your stupid position that they pay payroll taxes therefore they pay taxes is 100% off base and irrelevant. Payroll taxes go to SSI, Medicare, Unemployment insurance and depending on locality, possibly some local tax general revenues. Fact is, Amazon is paying zero INCOME taxes and that is by design of this horrendous tax code.

About what I expected from an asshole like you......You should know fukin well that taxes are part of salaries that are paid and Amazon pays those salaries. Now just put me on ignore and go take a nap.

About what I expected from an asshole like you......You should know fukin well that taxes are part of salaries that are paid and Amazon pays those salaries. Now just put me on ignore and go take a nap.

Calling a person an a$$hole after asking that person for their belief about something and didn't get the response that he wanted......what does that equal = A$$HOLE......

Reactions: moe
You should know fukin well that taxes are part of salaries that are paid and Amazon pays those salaries.

That is so stupid, it has to even hurt the animals running around your house. What I can't ever understand, if you think I am ahole, why do you care about my opinion? I assure you, I don't ask for opinions of people I think little of. Therefore, you won't see me asking you an opinion on a subject unless it is about meat and possible other food related subject. On that, you have my respect.

Now, go eat shit.

Average sentence for what Roger Stone did, with no previous criminal history?

9.4 months.....MONTHS.

I hope our President does pardon him.
Did those folks tick off the judge in the case on at least 2 occasions? Also, average means that some got more time, some got less. It really doesn't tell you much else.

That is so stupid, it has to even hurt the animals running around your house. What I can't ever understand, if you think I am ahole, why do you care about my opinion? I assure you, I don't ask for opinions of people I think little of. Therefore, you won't see me asking you an opinion on a subject unless it is about meat and possible other food related subject. On that, you have my respect.

Now, go eat shit.
I asked because I was hoping you would leave you hatred of Trump out of it....well we got to see otherwise. Don't worry I won't ask anything of you in the future.
But Amazon did release this statement when they responded to an attack from Joe Biden in June of last year:
"We’ve paid $2.6B in corporate taxes since 2016. We pay every penny we owe. Congress designed tax laws to encourage companies to reinvest in the American economy. We have. $200B in investments since 2011 & 300K US jobs."

"We’ve paid $2.6B in corporate taxes since 2016. We pay every penny we owe. Congress designed tax laws to encourage companies to reinvest in the American economy. We have. $200B in investments since 2011 & 300K US jobs."

A statement released by the Investor Relations department of a large corporation. They are meant to put a bow on a pile of shit. I know as in my prior coporate life prior to 2009, I was involved in these type of statements in my positions in three very large US corporations. It is spin and not addressing the question at hand. "Corporate taxes" is a nice term. Criticism and what most reasonable people are talking about is corporate INCOME taxes. That is twice I have capitalized INCOME for the ignorant. Yes, Amazon is very fine company in my book and I am a shareholder. They follow the tax code and they pay plenty of various of taxes. They also have paid ZERO INCOME taxes the past two years and their guidance for the next 5 years is more of the same.

Did those folks tick off the judge in the case on at least 2 occasions? Also, average means that some got more time, some got less. It really doesn't tell you much else.

Did the judge get ticked off when 3 of her jurors were known Trump haters and she sat them? Did she get ticked off when her forepoerson was tweeting about the trial and getting Trump during the trial?

Calling a person an a$$hole after asking that person for their belief about something and didn't get the response that he wanted......what does that equal = A$$HOLE......
Dah....."stupid thread"........."stupid position"........next.

Average sentence for what Roger Stone did, with no previous criminal history?

9.4 months.....MONTHS.

I hope our President does pardon him.
Actually the Judge gave him the exact reduced sentence that the DOJ, with Bill Barrs blessing had requested, 3.5 months. But I understand your bias, I hope he pardons him too! My as well get all of this BS over with sonner rather than later. What is the worst that can happen? The President really does become our nations top Law Enforcer? Do you morons think you are never gonna lose another election with the stupid precedents you seem to want? Can ya get yer pea brains to understand how ya might view this if it was a President from a different party? lmfao, donnies rubes got about as much of a long ball plan as the GOP seems to have these days.

You can remain swallowing all the cheeto jizz you want. Not sure how I can help someone that even asks that. :joy::joy::joy:
Do you even know the “lie” he was caught up in?

Bonus question, did that lie inhibit any aspect of the investigation? Is so, how? Specifically?

Did the judge get ticked off when 3 of her jurors were known Trump haters and she sat them? Did she get ticked off when her forepoerson was tweeting about the trial and getting Trump during the trial?
How many jurors are required to agree in order to convict? The claim about the foreperson is that she tweeted some things about not liking Trump, not about the trial, at least not that I've seen.

For the record, the judge took issue with a posting of Stone's that had a picture of the judge with crosshairs above her. Stone apologized in court for that one. The second one was for violating the gag order about the trial.

Bonus question, did that lie inhibit any aspect of the investigation? Is so, how? Specifically?
We are supposed to guess how much his lies and cover ups inhibited the investigation? Not sure. Perhaps once the redacted parts of the Mueller Report can be released we can have a better understanding.

You guys are now pro lying to Congress, lying to investigators and disrupting legal investigations? Is that what you are saying?

Far left Libs will defend the Shithole and it’s inhabitants until their last dying breath.

Last edited:
We are supposed to guess how much his lies and cover ups inhibited the investigation? Not sure. Perhaps once the redacted parts of the Mueller Report can be released we can have a better understanding.

You guys are now pro lying to Congress, lying to investigators and disrupting legal investigations? Is that what you are saying?
Not what I’m saying at all.

The lie that he was caught telling was that he wasn’t communicating with the Trump campaign on Wikileaks. Egad!!!! He was. He’d personally told Trump wiki was going to be dropping weekly bombs on Hillary.

We don’t need to guess, Mueller’s report covered it. No link has been established that he had any advanced knowledge of Wikileaks drops beyond what wiki had publicly said regarding weekly drops.

It was a lie and he shouldn’t have misled investigators. No question. The lie itself wasn’t earth shattering and it served no purpose.

Congrats on the conviction for another nonsense process crime!

Not what I’m saying at all.

The lie that he was caught telling was that he wasn’t communicating with the Trump campaign on Wikileaks. Egad!!!! He was. He’d personally told Trump wiki was going to be dropping weekly bombs on Hillary.

We don’t need to guess, Mueller’s report covered it. No link has been established that he had any advanced knowledge of Wikileaks drops beyond what wiki had publicly said regarding weekly drops.

It was a lie and he shouldn’t have misled investigators. No question. The lie itself wasn’t earth shattering and it served no purpose.

Congrats on the conviction for another nonsense process crime!
Your tribe impeached a president for lying about a extramarital affair that had nothing to do with the country. Now, lying to federal investigators is a nonsense process crime in order to rationalize the corruption surrounding Trump.

Much better to have more people out of work, while businesses cut work force to reduce costs. That's what they do. The reason the debt gets bigger is that more and more people are given shit by the govt that there isn't the means to pay for it.

Your tribe impeached a president for lying about a extramarital affair that had nothing to do with the country. Now, lying to federal investigators is a nonsense process crime in order to rationalize the corruption surrounding Trump.
He lied during a deposition about sexual assault. Your tribe is too stupid to understand what happened. He was disbarred and lost his law license. How stupid are you?

He lied during a deposition about sexual assault. Your tribe is too stupid to understand what happened. He was disbarred and lost his law license. How stupid are you?
Right, he lied under oath. Similar to Stone. Both type of lying being Clinton's and Stone's is against the law. No clue what I'm being stupid about but you did expose your stupidity.

I wasn’t in favor of what occurred with Clinton.

There is no corruption surrounding Trump. Remember?

Mueller: No Collusion.
Horowitz: Campaign was surveilled with improperly obtained FISA
Congress: Acquitted

And I wasn’t rationalizing. Coop made the statement that Stone was covering up crimes by Trump. I pointed out what Stone was convicted of and it was squarely on Stone, not Trump.

Your tribe impeached a president for lying UNDER OATH about a extramarital affair that had nothing to do with the country. Now, lying to federal investigators is a nonsense process crime in order to rationalize the corruption surrounding Trump.

FIFY

Right, he lied under oath. Similar to Stone. Both type of lying being Clinton's and Stone's is against the law. No clue what I'm being stupid about but you did expose your stupidity.
No, your stupidity is that you said he was minor. When you are being sued for sexual assault, we now know how much he liked that type of sex, it's no minor thing. He also suborned perjury too. That really is bad. Now, I have said he should have said he wouldn't testify until after he was out of office. That would have been the smart way to go about it. Fought it in the House of Reps and then the senate. He probably would ahve been out of office by then.

So did Stone. I’m not defending him on what he did. What it’s tried be conflated as being, but isn’t, is what I’m defending Stone for. He broke the law, he gets to go to jail. System worked.

The left continues to conflate these convictions, despite Mueller clearing Trump and his campaign, as some form of indictment towards Russia. Stick to the facts. Stone lies about something stupid and was caught. Period. End of story.

And I wasn’t rationalizing. Coop made the statement that Stone was covering up crimes by Trump. I pointed out what Stone was convicted of and it was squarely on Stone, not Trump.
Your understanding of facts and then formed into an opinion is warped and is typical of what Kellyanne calls "alternate facts" that you people grasp onto. No changing your perspective and not worth discussing by me.

Clinton should have told the sC to F- off. Let the house take up impeachment over not testifying.

Reactions: JWG66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT