ADVERTISEMENT

Rivals has us with the No. 51-rated recruiting class

Well, you've likely attended about 80% less games than I. If it makes you feel any better, I do believe most of the things you say/type out. That's why I believe you're not very smart.

I'm secure with my intellect. Living the dream......literally. Hopefully you are as well!!! No worries brother!

Wasn't giving a new contract to the Offensive Genius supposed to help recruiting?

I guess two blowout losses on national television trumps (no pun intended) a new contract for the head coach.

Time for the coaches will be searching for lost gems on the recruiting scrap heap this week.

Recruiting is the lifeblood of a program. Dana underachieved yet again. What else is new?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Fluffer Holgorsens disciples will always have excuses. The Fluffer himself said that recruiting has suffered due to his precarious job status. The Fluffer was just blowing hot air. The only stability he is concerned about is his own. Recruits aren't asking potential coach's for a copy of their contract. In 2017 when the Fluffer is back in 7-5 mode and his recruiting class isn't any better than it is this year the excuse will be that Dana is getting to many job offers and there scared to sign with wvu because the disciples are telling us how everyone in the world is at Fluffer Holgorsens door step trying to pluck him away from wvu.
I am so sorry that Marshall sucked this year dude. Its gonna happen a lot from here on out.

Disciple of Fluffer Holgorsen Wvu had no wins against top 25 teams. They played a weak schedule and the Big 12 is easily the weakest conference in the power 5. Can't even beat an 8-4 scrub from the ACC. The Russel athletic bowl loss was the most embarrassing bowl loss in modern wvu football history. You can say what what you want about the 2005-2007 Wvu teams but at least they beat a team far superior to anything this team faced. Show some pride stop making excuses everyone in Acc country was laughing at wvu after the Russel athletic bowl trying to sugar coat the loss with pathetic excuses isn't going to change the outcome.

Disciple of Fluffer Holgorsen Wvu had no wins against top 25 teams. They played a weak schedule and the Big 12 is easily the weakest conference in the power 5. Can't even beat an 8-4 scrub from the ACC. The Russel athletic bowl loss was the most embarrassing bowl loss in modern wvu football history. You can say what what you want about the 2005-2007 Wvu teams but at least they beat a team far superior to anything this team faced. Show some pride stop making excuses everyone in Acc country was laughing at wvu after the Russel athletic bowl trying to sugar coat the loss with pathetic excuses isn't going to change the outcome.

10-3.

Dana now has 2 of the nine 10 win seasons in WVU football history. Sorry that upsets you.

Wasn't giving a new contract to the Offensive Genius supposed to help recruiting?

I guess two blowout losses on national television trumps (no pun intended) a new contract for the head coach.

Time for the coaches will be searching for lost gems on the recruiting scrap heap this week.
Actually, incompetent Lyons waiting until the end of the season to offer Dana an extension hurt our recruiting. I said it would all year. I was right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT