ADVERTISEMENT

Retracted story about car attack at Virginia protest.

Is this confirmed? I saw where his name was being thrown around but there was some questions to the validity of it.

I kept original search results for Joel Vangheluwe and as I go thru them I'm seeing 'no longer available.'
He or his dad owned that car apparently at ine point and sold it to the guys from Ohio. Taylor Lorenz of the Hill has talked to the police in Cville and said they do not think the guy acted with malice. All of that is just internet talk at this point. Who knows what but I would expect we will know more sooner than later.

The name being thrown out there is Fields. From Ohio

Never dreamed stateofthenation2012 would get something wrong. They are usually the first place I look for truth. lmao. A+ post. Would read again.
Never heard of them. There were a bunch of news sites that ran with it. I've heard of gatewaypundit as it gets cited here often by a variety of posters. I think some speed records were broken pulling back that crap.

MSN, you know that news organization often called fake news by the right wingers, had the story correct. One of those "real news" web sites cited in this thread just made an honest mistake, nothing to worry about. What could go wrong about accusing the driver of being someone he isn't and accusing him of being a liberal. Whatever the right wingers believe is always the truth.

Carry on.

MSN, you know that news organization often called fake news by the right wingers, had the story correct. One of those "real news" web sites cited in this thread just made an honest mistake, nothing to worry about. What could go wrong about accusing the driver of being someone he isn't and accusing him of being a liberal. Whatever the right wingers believe is always the truth.

Carry on.
#irrelevantrants

Carry on.
Is that as bad as CBS, Dan Rather and Mary Mabes completely fabricating a story about the President of the US?

Yep. LSU board released that around 5 or 6. Anytime you need to know what is up check out thr LSU board.
I think a lot of people just want to know who did this and why. I know I do. He certainly doesn't represent mainstream America.

I think a lot of people just want to know who did this and why. I know I do. He certainly doesn't represent mainstream America.
Yep. Everyone wants to yell and scream and raise hell and say it is for a cause but someone goes batshit and someone else gets killed and everyone acts shocked.

During the Charlotte riots some idiot just oulled a gun and blew the head off a random protestor 10 feet from the police who were stopping looters.

Says the guy who accused the driver of being Antifa liberal left wing.
I didn't accuse anybody of anything. I cited a headline. Millions of people wanted to know who committed the despicable act. Your best friend Google turned up 2 pages of links that doxed some kid, another despicable act. I pointed out the doxing. The stories were wrong. I WAS WRONG; something you've never said despite a mountain of opportunities to do so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT