ADVERTISEMENT

Responses to 9 posts in a row......some at 5 in the morning

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
looks to me like someone or thing is crying out for attention......the holidays can really be stressful for some folks, especially if the pizza delivery business or the sex trade is a little slow this time of year

Reactions: KingCoal
This is the same loser who claimed he was busy this weekend with his fraudulent great life, and wouldn't be able to post. But yet, here the fat pillbilly is, desperately seeking attention from the King.

This is the same loser who claimed he was busy this weekend with his fraudulent great life, and wouldn't be able to post. But yet, here the fat pillbilly is, desperately seeking attention from the King.
71 here yesterday....played golf....shot 87 would have been 100 had I not putted lights out....disappointing, but I still won a few bucks

Is this yet ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT ME?

Look at you low iq twats slobbering over yourselves to be the first to post about me.

Usually its turdboy that starts threads about me....but now the old senile gramps is now as well.

I OWN ALL OF YOU!

LMAO!

KEEP THE ATTENTION COMING TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
If I ever wake at 5 a.m and start posting on a smack board, just kill me
Go jump off a cliff....job done...sorry you twats sleep in all day...I don't waste my life sleeping like you losers....

Glad you all are obsessed with what time I post...

LMAO

I WIN

Yawns.....super clever pops....dildo....rolls my eyes...

Fact remains....you started a thread about me.

Obsessing about when and how many times I post did you not?

I OWN YOU! HEE HAW BITCH! LMAO!

Last edited:
Hopefully it sleeps off last night's meth until Thursday
Hopefully you kill your self...that is what I want for Christmas.,.so nobody ever has to read another post from you.

PLEASE SANTA....KILL TURDBOY.

Always living rent-free in turdboy's head.

FACT -- 98 percent of turdboy's posts are about me!

LMAO.

Last edited:
Is this yet ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT ME?

Look at you low iq twats slobbering over yourselves to be the first to post about me.

Usually its turdboy that starts threads about me....but now the old senile gramps is now as well.

I OWN ALL OF YOU!

LMAO!

KEEP THE ATTENTION COMING TWATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think everyone is making fun of you.

Tell VMF hi.

I think everyone is making fun of you.

Tell VMF hi.
Doesn't matter....ANOTHER thread was made about me...No one here seems to be making MULTIPE THREADS about you Dave...if that is your real name.

and who exactly is making fun of me?

Turdoby and a cocksucker queenie...two meth heads from Huntington in methhead and tonycried

And gramps and his cuck stonecold.

OH NO...Im being made fun of by the Outhouse Clique....how will I ever go on? LMAO

And what is a VMF? Is that like an MJF that gramps used...No idea what you twats are talking about.

Doesn't matter....ANOTHER thread was made about me...No one here seems to be making MULTIPE THREADS about you Dave...if that is your real name.

and who exactly is making fun of me?

Turdoby and a cocksucker queenie...two meth heads from Huntington in methhead and tonycried

And gramps and his cuck stonecold.

OH NO...Im being made fun of by the Outhouse Clique....how will I ever go on? LMAO

And what is a VMF? Is that like an MJF that gramps used...No idea what you twats are talking about.
" who exactly is making fun of me?"...........have someone read a few posts about you from KC, M Herd.Stone Cold muthed ,Tony, Humptod and last but not least this 71 yr old gramps ...........you have the honor of being the bitch for an entire board.......and we don't even have to work hard to do it

" who exactly is making fun of me?"...........have someone read a few posts about you from KC, M Herd.Stone Cold muthed ,Tony, Humptod and last but not least this 71 yr old gramps ...........you have the honor of being the bitch for an entire board.......and we don't even have to work hard to do it
LMAO...that is quite the list...OH THE HORROR!..And if you are making fun of me....you twats are doing a shitty job of it....all I see is a bunch of low IQ twats stumbling over themselves to talk about me.

The only think I have the honor of, is having the outhouse clique be obsessed with me gramps...when you going to make another thread about me?

And the only thing you own is a dildo. LMAO...my god you are so ****ing stupid.

HEE HAW BITCHES

LMAO...

Everybody who has posted above, other than M-Herd, is a WVU fan. Yet, WVUFairyForever is being passed around the Woodshed like a biker chick at a Hell's Angels orgy. LOL!

Everybody who has posted above, other than M-Herd, is a WVU fan. Yet, WVUFairyForever is being passed around the Woodshed like a biker chick at a Hell's Angels orgy. LOL!
Oh no...whatever will I do.....its a ****ing message board you twat.....LMAO.

FairyForever....now that is funny....HAHAHHAHAHHA....

Great post....truly fantastic....great job!

Take everyone that posted above and my IQ is higher than all of them put together...Nice try cocksucker.....LMAO.

Come say hi on the BlueLot osu grad....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no...whatever will I do.....its a ****ing message board you twat.....LMAO.

FairyForever....now that is funny....HAHAHHAHAHHA....

Great post....truly fantastic....great job!

Take everyone that posted above and my IQ is higher than all of them put together...Nice try cocksucker.....LMAO.

Come say hi on the BlueLot osu grad....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^^ WVUFreeLoaderForever is entering meltdown territory...she's cussing like a sailor, and about to hold her breath, and turn blue! She's deluded herself into thinking that being an auto parts fetcher makes her smart. You can't make this stuff up. There are reasons that even WVU fans can't stand this biotch!

^^^ WVUFreeLoaderForever is entering meltdown territory...she's cussing like a sailor, and about to hold her breath, and turn blue! She's deluded herself into thinking that being an auto parts fetcher makes her smart. You can't make this stuff up. There are reasons that even WVU fans can't stand this biotch!
LMAO at how many times you copy and paste this message...

You are so low IQ......

Come say hi on the BL osugrad.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW...how is your boyfriend doing cocksucker? He get jealous when you are spend your weekends at the glory hole?

LMAO.

LMAO at how many times you copy and paste this message...

You are so IQ......

LMAO
Snorting meth has done irreparable damage to your brain, fatty. Find another time when I posted the exact same thing as my post above. You're the giant douche bag who thinks you're clever by posting the same words over and over. I reserve my repetitive posting to that Facebook pic of your fat head and fruity earring, bubba.

Snorting meth has done irreparable damage to your brain, fatty. Find another time when I posted the exact same thing as my post above. You're the giant douche bag who thinks you're clever by posting the same words over and over. I reserve my repetitive posting to that Facebook pic of your fat head and fruity earring, bubba.
I love it so much that you waste your time and days with this drivel....

Twat...you post I'm having a meltdown everyday...Low IQ to the end LMAO!

Post your bf's picture all you want...Why do I care? At least you admit you go through random people's FB looking for pictures of fat guys...What a sick fck you are.

LMAO

I OWN YOU!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT