ADVERTISEMENT

Rootmaster and WVUALLEN the same person or partners in crime?

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
I haven't replied to an OP post by Rootmaster in months. Yet Rootmaster and WVUALLEN jump on my EVERY post and douse it with the misery they have in their own lives. I could live rent-free in their heads but I prefer a much better neighborhood. All I want is to give information about WVU, using talents I honed as a sportswriter for almost 2 decades, and get information about WVU from others, not nasty, hateful responses from someone who resents being not as intelligent as me. I've had to deal with that most of my life, bullies smacking me because they were angry that they knew they weren't as smart as me. I have both on Ignore, but when someone responds to their posts and clicks on Quote then their misery post shows up. Why can't we just talk WVU sports? Isn't that what this forum is for?

CFE is slipping.
• Rootmaster

• Yesterday at 1:51 AM
Yesterday at 1:51 AM
Rootmaster
CC
Alerts
Rootmaster replied to the thread GAME THREAD West Virginia at Baylor. There may be more posts after this.
Today at 3:12 PM
Rootmaster quoted your post in the thread OU & TX to move on. Finally!.
Today at 3:11 PM
WVUALLEN quoted your post in the thread Looks like WVU headed for 19-12 or 18-13 + Big 12 tourney numbers.
Today at 8:55 AM
Rootmaster quoted your post in the thread Looks like WVU headed for 19-12 or 18-13 + Big 12 tourney numbers.
Today at 6:28 AM
Rootmaster quoted your post in the thread All Big 12 Elite Eight?.
Today at 6:26 AM
WVUALLEN replied to the thread Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!. There may be more posts after this.
Today at 2:00 AM
WVUALLEN quoted your post in the thread All Big 12 Elite Eight?.
Today at 1:51 AM
Yesterday at 10:24 PM
Yesterday at 8:26 PM
Rootmaster quoted your post in the thread Everyone, including me, needs to calm down.
Yesterday at 8:24 PM
11. W
Yesterday at 7:48 PM
Rootmaster quoted your post in the thread Everyone, including me, needs to calm down.
Yesterday at 7:44 PM
WVUALLEN quoted your post in the thread Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!.
Yesterday at 2:39 PM
Yesterday at 2:18 PM
Rootmaster replied to the thread Big 12 standings and next week's bodyslamming. There may be more posts after this.
Yesterday at 1:48 AM
Rootmaster replied to the thread Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!. There may be more posts after this.
Yesterday at 1:46 AM
Yesterday at 1:44 AM
Yesterday at 1:40 AM
Saturday at 11:47 PM
WVUALLEN replied to the thread Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!. There may be more posts after this.
Saturday at 8:32 PM
WVUALLEN quoted your post in the thread Big 12 not-so-merrygoround!.
Saturday at 7:26 PM
Rootmaster replied to the thread Big 12 not-so-merrygoround!. There may be more posts after this.
Saturday at 7:16 PM

Reactions: Buckaineer
Btw doofus...you earlier posted that you had a 42 year career as a sportswriter...now you say nearly two decades. You really should get your stories straight little one. And also...you reply constantly to my posts. You really do remind me of Slobbering Joe B.

I haven't replied to an OP post by Rootmaster in months. Yet Rootmaster and WVUALLEN jump on my EVERY post and douse it with the misery they have in their own lives. I could live rent-free in their heads but I prefer a much better neighborhood. All I want is to give information about WVU, using talents I honed as a sportswriter for almost 2 decades, and get information about WVU from others, not nasty, hateful responses from someone who resents being not as intelligent as me. I've had to deal with that most of my life, bullies smacking me because they were angry that they knew they weren't as smart as me. I have both on Ignore, but when someone responds to their posts and clicks on Quote then their misery post shows up. Why can't we just talk WVU sports? Isn't that what this forum is for?

CFE is slipping.
• Rootmaster

Rootmaster
CC
Alerts
Rootmaster replied to the thread GAME THREAD West Virginia at Baylor. There may be more posts after this.
WVUALLEN quoted your post in the thread Looks like WVU headed for 19-12 or 18-13 + Big 12 tourney numbers.
Rootmaster quoted your post in the thread Looks like WVU headed for 19-12 or 18-13 + Big 12 tourney numbers.
11. W
WVUALLEN quoted your post in the thread Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!.
Rootmaster replied to the thread Big 12 standings and next week's bodyslamming. There may be more posts after this.
Rootmaster replied to the thread Shameful! Disgraceful! Not the WVU team I have loved all season!. There may be more posts after this.
Rootmaster replied to the thread Big 12 not-so-merrygoround!. There may be more posts after this.
WTF!!!LOL

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I think there’s a few possibilities For these lunatic trolls.

1: Bots— the frequency, immediate vitriolic responses and pure deranged ranting make this the most likely situation.

2: Same poster with multiple profiles - really messed up in the head.

3: A group of trolls who go around tag teaming their garbage spew- get off on it and makes their enormous egos giddy with happiness.

4: children in mommies basement.

5: Combination of some of the above.

1: Bots— the frequency, immediate vitriolic responses and pure deranged ranting make this the most likely situation.

3: A group of trolls who go around tag teaming their garbage spew- get off on it and makes their enormous egos giddy with happiness.

You sound so much like a Progressive Libtard Bucky Wucky.

CFE is slipping.
• Rootmaster

Rootmaster
CC
Alerts
11. W
I reply to all your comedic threads. You would think someone like yourself would enjoy the attention.

I know I'm flattered you felt the need to mention me in a title of your thread. I am honored.

Hate to disappoint you though. I am not Rootmaster. He has better grammar than I do.

• Haha
Reactions: Rootmaster

Dude you talk to yourself. Shall I call a doctor for you? Did your meds run out of refills?

Bucky is CFE.

CFE is slipping.
• Rootmaster

Rootmaster
CC
Alerts
11. W
You haven't replied in months but yet you start a thread in honor of us both. What a dumbass. Seems you can't get Rootmaster out of your head.

Kazzman will reply soon.

So, partners in crime, then. Shortening their lifespan every time they do it, too. They won't make 90 and be happy like me that way. I win!

Hey CFE, I signed some TP with shit on it and will send it to you so you can frame it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT