ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs, there's a lying loser running your party. Kick him to the curb now.

Are you saying that Trump wasn't duly elected in 2016? Do you deny the results?
No and no. I scrolled up and looked at my post and I didn't say that. Take a look for yourself. You called 2016 Russian election interference a false narrative when it wasn't and I provided the supporting documentation to you. No one cares if you don't believe it.

No and no. I scrolled up and looked at my post and I didn't say that. Take a look for yourself. You called 2016 Russian election interference a false narrative when it's wasn't and I provided the supporting documentation to you. No one cares if you don't believe it.
No one cares what a pussy pedophile thinks either. Don’t flatter yourself

Your whatabout comments are irrelevant. Yes, the rioters broke down doors and windows to gain access to the Capitol building. Educate yourself about 1/6/21 perhaps.
I have. No doors were broken down to access area to any member of Congress that day. I don’t see you railing and whining about all the BLM riots. You like to think you are morally superior by saying Jan 6 was a horror show. If you looked at the Portland riots and elsewhere and combined them with Jan 6, you’d realize how big the juxtaposition is. You won’t say anything about the Portland riots and others because it’s leftist scum like you that are doing it and supporting it.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
lmao....stupid Moe.

So you’re trying to say that Russia did the exact same thing that the MSM, government officials, tech companies, and others verifiably did to Trump during the 2020 election?
Huh? Joe beat Trump in 2020. Americans have cast out Lying Trump and his failed Repub policies. Trump is just a loser, no one did anything to him.

I have. No doors were broken down to access area to any member of Congress that day. I don’t see you railing and whining about all the BLM riots. You like to think you are morally superior by saying Jan 6 was a horror show. If you looked at the Portland riots and elsewhere and combined them with Jan 6, you’d realize how big the juxtaposition is. You won’t say anything about the Portland riots and others because it’s leftist scum like you that are doing it and supporting it.
You're just lying or ignorant about the actions of the rioters (insurrectionists) that day regarding Capitol building damage. I don't' support any rioting, why would I? You seem to have PTSD over any protest involving black people. Jan 6th is way, way worse than any BLM protest since you all love comparing the two.

I don't' support any rioting, why would I? You seem to have PTSD over any protest involving black people. Jan 6th is way, way worse than any BLM protest since you all love comparing the two.
You have TDS. No it’s not lol

I think it’s tougher for poor people to get an ID. I know with 40- 50 hours work, 3 kids, it’s tough for me to deal with the moderate line at the DMV to get something done. I can only imagine the amount of time it takes in major cities.
Thank you for proving my point

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Lmao. No ID , no vote.
Poor people working full-time have jobs that do not allow for time off. News to me.

And classic leftist logic. We need more government oversight. Also, the DMV is terribly ran.
I agree. I’ve been poor, and spent 3 hours on my day off hopping through hoops for the man to get my shit straight. So, I do believe anyone can get it done, but I don’t live in a city, and I think it can be more difficult there, than it was for me.

I agree. I’ve been poor, and spent 3 hours on my day off hopping through hoops for the man to get my shit straight. So, I do believe anyone can get it done, but I don’t live in a city, and I think it can be more difficult there, than it was for me.

it’s easier in large cities.
More difficult in rural areas

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
🤡Q speaks :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: Every time I see this pedo rhetoric it comes from a Repub Q mush head holding their hand up saying 'I'm a fvcking retard' but I always need a good laugh.
CSPAN is Q ? Nevermind all the DOJ source material I posted on arrest that were made during Trump's time in office. You obviously want the age of consent lowered. Sicko !!!!

Don’t matter how difficult. No I’d, no vote. A lot of things I’d like in life without going through the process to get them.

Don’t matter how difficult. No I’d, no vote. A lot of things I’d like in life without going through the process to get them.
It’s not a problem though. Like 38 cases of “fraud” since 2000. Most of them were simple mistakes by the voter or the poll worker. By implementing ID laws, it will suppress 2-3% of voters, mostly minority and seniors.

It’s not a problem though. Like 38 cases of “fraud” since 2000. Most of them were simple mistakes by the voter or the poll worker. By implementing ID laws, it will suppress 2-3% of voters, mostly minority and seniors.
😂😂

It was a problem when I had to hear Trump was an illegitimate President his whole four years. It's now a problem when so many feel the same way about Biden. Time to purge voters rolls, require I.D. and secure the entire system for everyone's sake.

It was a problem when I had to hear Trump was an illegitimate President his whole four years. It's now a problem when so many feel the same way about Biden. Time to purge voters rolls, require I.D. and secure the entire system for everyone's sake.
I think people felt like Trump was illegitimate, because they thought he worked with foreign governments to get elected.

I think people felt like Trump was illegitimate, because they thought he worked with foreign governments to get elected.
The Brennan Center is a Left Leaning think tank. My recommendation fixes it for all sides. The only people who don't want to take those steps are the ones who don't think they can win a fair election.

Why is it naive to read and believe studies and statistical analysis?
Naive to believe that
The Brennan Center is a Left Leaning think tank. My recommendation fixes it for all sides. The only people who don't want to take those steps are the ones who don't think they can win a fair election.
ita conspiracy theory when it comes from the right but statistical analysis when a libtard nut job writes something.

Reactions: Gunny46
Founders expect the US to support Israel while they condemn it.

Cheney and Mitt are only "principled" now that they're a nonthreat to the left and have become useful idiots for Pravda.

Before, your dear leader literally said Romney wanted to reinstitute slavery. Before that, Cheney was the nepotistic appointee daughter of a war criminal and servant to "literally Hitler".

So, shove your willfully dishonest opinions up your ass....to join your head.
I like this guy.

Reactions: Airport
Ask yourself this question: do you think the police acted differently towards capitol riot protestors versus BLM protesters? And I imagine your view of those two groups and their actions are substantially different as well.
Yes, 1 of the unarmed Capitol Hill protestors was shot and killed. I don’t believe any BLM protestors have been.

The definition of sheep would be people who believe obvious lies, right? Loser Trump's election lies are laughable and soft minded submissive Repub sheep believe them and still support the insurrectionist. I now think Trump could convince Repubs that day is night, seriously. It's amazing to watch.

More than 100 Republicans, including former governors and lawmakers, are threatening to form a third party if the GOP doesn't split from Trump​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-t-split-from-trump/ar-BB1gE5XD?ocid=msedgdhp
Don't let the door hit you in the a$$

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Sad to see "RINO" politicians like Cheney and Mitt get thrown under the bus. So be it. This change in GOP trajectory will be their doom. You can't build a platform based on lies. History won't treat the bifftards well.
Fixed for you...

It’s NYU law center

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT