ADVERTISEMENT

Repubs, there's a lying loser running your party. Kick him to the curb now.

How can you be this blind????

The cops actually shot and killed a protester on Jan 6th. We can do a cursory math crunch. How long was the "riot"? 30 minutes? How many participated? 200? During the brief time and few people, a person was shot and killed. I wonder why we've never heard that cop's name?

Now, how many participated in riots during the ENTIRE summer? 5 million? 10 million? What resulted in those? 2 billion in damages, thousands of businesses destroyed. Possibly millions living in fear every day. More than 20 dead. How many did the cops shoot? 0. Zero. None. Destroyed cities across the nation for months with impunity. Arrested and released that night, or the behavior was ignored.

Feds are asking banks to divulge purchase histories of customers if they were made in the DC metro. They are using every method possible to track down EVERY face seen in the Capitol and try them as domestic terrorists.
We all know what he looked like and why his name was never released. Also, looks like the leaders at the Capitol want do police reform at state levels, but refuse to do anything about the Capitol police since they cover up for the politicians. Your typical “rules for thee but not for me”

How can you be this blind????

The cops actually shot and killed a protester on Jan 6th. We can do a cursory math crunch. How long was the "riot"? 30 minutes? How many participated? 200? During the brief time and few people, a person was shot and killed. I wonder why we've never heard that cop's name?

Now, how many participated in riots during the ENTIRE summer? 5 million? 10 million? What resulted in those? 2 billion in damages, thousands of businesses destroyed. Possibly millions living in fear every day. More than 20 dead. How many did the cops shoot? 0. Zero. None. Destroyed cities across the nation for months with impunity. Arrested and released that night, or the behavior was ignored.

Feds are asking banks to divulge purchase histories of customers if they were made in the DC metro. They are using every method possible to track down EVERY face seen in the Capitol and try them as domestic terrorists.
Very good point. They are going after everyone on video, which I’m good with - they deserve to be tried as terrorists. Are BLM that caused property damage not being pursued?

Very good point. They are going after everyone on video, which I’m good with - they deserve to be tried as terrorists. Are BLM that caused property damage not being pursued?
Is that joke?

Tried as terrorists implies that their punishment is death. Amazing how draconian leftist justice is when the tried is a political opponent.

They were forcing their way into government buildings?
Were people on Jan 6 “forcing their way”? Because last time I checked, they confirmed that police were allowing them in areas. I don’t see that as “forcing yourself”.

Is that joke?

Tried as terrorists implies that their punishment is death. Amazing how draconian leftist justice is when the tried is a political opponent.
But they want to spare true murderers and terrorist and say that the death penalty is too inhumane. As you said, if it’s someone they don’t politically agree with, then they revert back to draconian ways.

“party of progressives” my ass.

Is that joke?

Anyone with the goal of overrunning our elected government is a fvcking terrorist, IMO.

But they want to spare true murderers and terrorist and say that the death penalty is too inhumane. As you said, if it’s someone they don’t politically agree with, then they revert back to draconian ways.

“party of progressives” my ass.
I’m for the death penalty.

1. Your support of racist democrats such as Joe Biden.
2. Your stance that African Americans have trouble getting a f ucking ID.
I think it’s tougher for poor people to get an ID. I know with 40- 50 hours work, 3 kids, it’s tough for me to deal with the moderate line at the DMV to get something done. I can only imagine the amount of time it takes in major cities.

Good, it's time to them to face justice for their crimes. You seem to have no idea how many stormed the Capitol or how long it went on. Trump watched the riot on tv and ate popcorn for 3 hours before making his first lame tweet.

Officials have estimated that as many as 800 people may have participated in the effort to forcibly prevent Congress from confirming President Joe Biden’s victory in November’s election, meaning that despite the large number of arrests, many of those who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 will not face charges at all.
  • 12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing. Some protesters immediately follow, while others, at least initially, remain behind and admonish the others: "Don't do it. You're breaking the law."[75] By 1:03 p.m., a vanguard of rioters have overrun three layers of barricades and have forced police officers to the base of the west Capitol steps.[72]
  • 4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads a video to his Twitter denouncing the riots, but maintaining the false claims that the election was stolen
  • 6:14 p.m.: U.S. Capitol Police, D.C. Metropolitan Police, and DCNG successfully establish a perimeter on the west side of the U.S. Capitol.[67]
  • 7:30 p.m.: U.S. Capitol Police declare the Capitol building to be secure.[67]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol

I think it’s tougher for poor people to get an ID. I know with 40- 50 hours work, 3 kids, it’s tough for me to deal with the moderate line at the DMV to get something done. I can only imagine the amount of time it takes in major cities.
Lmao. No ID , no vote.

They have online DMV shit now. The only reason poor people have trouble getting any ID is because they have past fines that have not been paid. In that case, they can still get a government ID with their picture and all the info on it that a normal drivers license ID provides.

Reactions: wvu2007
Good, it's time to them to face justice for their crimes. You seem to have no idea how many stormed the Capitol or how long it went on. Trump watched the riot on tv and ate popcorn for 3 hours before making his first lame tweet.

Officials have estimated that as many as 800 people may have participated in the effort to forcibly prevent Congress from confirming President Joe Biden’s victory in November’s election, meaning that despite the large number of arrests, many of those who entered the Capitol on Jan. 6 will not face charges at all.
  • 12:53 p.m.: Rioters overwhelm police along the outer perimeter west of the Capitol building, pushing aside temporary fencing. Some protesters immediately follow, while others, at least initially, remain behind and admonish the others: "Don't do it. You're breaking the law."[75] By 1:03 p.m., a vanguard of rioters have overrun three layers of barricades and have forced police officers to the base of the west Capitol steps.[72]
  • 4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads a video to his Twitter denouncing the riots, but maintaining the false claims that the election was stolen
  • 6:14 p.m.: U.S. Capitol Police, D.C. Metropolitan Police, and DCNG successfully establish a perimeter on the west side of the U.S. Capitol.[67]
  • 7:30 p.m.: U.S. Capitol Police declare the Capitol building to be secure.[67]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_2021_storming_of_the_United_States_Capitol
Like you know. 😂😂. Trump stalker.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Anyone with the goal of overrunning our elected government is a fvcking terrorist, IMO.
Ok then. Everyone in the Senate and House and media who knowingly pushed the false narrative of Russian election interference in order to subvert and overthrow a duly elected president should be tried for treason and be given the sentence of one found guilty.

Lmao at Moe citing Wikipedia. It’s a classic liberal think tank on there. And if you edit it to reflect any conservative ideas, it gets deleted and reverted back to its old way. Most of the edits on those pages are people not even living in the United States.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Lmao at Moe citing Wikipedia. It’s a classic liberal think tank on there. And if you edit it to reflect any conservative ideas, it gets deleted and reverted back to its old way. Most of the edits on those pages are people not even living in the United States.
He has the time. Lol

Were people on Jan 6 “forcing their way”? Because last time I checked, they confirmed that police were allowing them in areas. I don’t see that as “forcing yourself”.
You can't be this stupid. I guess you've seen zero video of 1/6/21.

Principled Republicans SHOULD be outraged over the stupid shit Biden has been doing his first 100 days and the stupid shit he's and his party are still wanting to do.

If they're not... then they're not really Republicans anyways.

Poor people working full-time have jobs that do not allow for time off. News to me.

And classic leftist logic. We need more government oversight. Also, the DMV is terribly ran.

You can't be this stupid. I guess you've seen zero video of 1/6/21.
Did they bring guns and shoot and loot and murder like BLM did during the summer and still doing in Portland? Did they break walls down to force themselves into the buildings?

Nope. They sure didn’t.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Ok then. Everyone in the Senate and House and media who knowingly pushed the false narrative of Russian election interference in order to subvert and overthrow a duly elected president should be tried for treason and be given the sentence of one found guilty.
Only problem is that it's not a false narrative.

A report issued by high-ranking American intelligence officials in January of 2017 concluded that Russian operatives reporting to Putin interfered in the 2016 presidential election in favor of Trump. It was drafted and compiled by the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency.

The document stated that Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election” aiming to “denigrate Secretary Clinton” and showing a “clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

https://time.com/5340060/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-summit-russia-meddling/

A report issued by high-ranking American intelligence officials in January of 2017 concluded that Russian operatives reporting to Putin interfered in the 2016 presidential election in favor of Trump. It was drafted and compiled by the CIA, the FBI and the National Security Agency.

The document stated that Putin “ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election” aiming to “denigrate Secretary Clinton” and showing a “clear preference for President-elect Trump.”

Bwhahahha. Libtard hypocrisy at its finest

lmao....stupid Moe.

So you’re trying to say that Russia did the exact same thing that the MSM, government officials, tech companies, and others verifiably did to Trump during the 2020 election?

Are you saying that Trump wasn't duly elected in 2016? Do you deny the results?

Hilliary is the person Russia wanted, she can be bought like the whore she and most liberal women are.

Did they bring guns and shoot and loot and murder like BLM did during the summer and still doing in Portland? Did they break walls down to force themselves into the buildings?

Nope. They sure didn’t.
Your uninformed whatabout comments are irrelevant. Yes, the rioters broke down doors and windows to gain access to the Capitol building. Educate yourself about 1/6/21 perhaps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT