ADVERTISEMENT

Repeal the Second Amendment

Someone did. They were banned for ten years AND it was deemed constitutional.

And it made no difference in deaths by guns.

"Someone did"...My point. The anti-gunners in government can define what ever they want and it would like kids at Christmas, if the People are dumb enough to hand over our rights. What they could deem "assault weapon" is endless.

So you can't define "assault weapon?"

But it did make a difference in mass shootings using assault weapons.

Imagine that, ban assault weapons and the number of deaths from assault weapons decreases. Strange.

Like many veterans have said, civilians have no reason and it makes no sense for them to own weapons specifically designed for warfare. To argue for them is asinine.

And gun crime has gone up or down since allowing the AWB to expire? Moreover, none of that article detailed the reports from the ATF/FBI which concluded it had no meaningful impact.

You’re way out of your depth on this one.

OK, let's have a firefight. You get a pistol and I'll take an AR.

"Someone did"...My point. The anti-gunners in government can define what ever they want and it would like kids at Christmas, if the People are dumb enough to hand over our rights. What they could deem "assault weapon" is endless.

So you can't define "assault weapon?"

I find it funny how people keep saying the AR isn't an assault weapon. But it sure seems to be the weapon of choice in these mass assaults.

FWIW, I had a semi-automatic .22 rifle when I was a teenager, so in a sense I get where people say the AR isn't an assault weapon. However, I also think the design looking the way it looks makes it more attractive to people as a weapon of choice than my semi-auto 22 would have.

I find it funny how people keep saying the AR isn't an assault weapon. But it sure seems to be the weapon of choice in these mass assaults.

FWIW, I had a semi-automatic .22 rifle when I was a teenager, so in a sense I get where people say the AR isn't an assault weapon. However, I also think the design looking the way it looks makes it more attractive to people as a weapon of choice than my semi-auto 22 would have.

Adaptability is the big thing with the AR. You can put a bump stock on it and it virtually becomes a fully-automatic rifle. You can interchange stocks and grips. You can get large capacity magazines and they are designed to fire a lot of rounds in a short period of time and not get the barrel as hot as other rifles. I think the Las Vegas shooter fired somewhere around 700 rounds. Yet we still "demand our rights." We have done nothing to prevent weapons like this getting in the hands of mentally deranged folks.

Adaptability is the big thing with the AR. You can put a bump stock on it and it virtually becomes a fully-automatic rifle. You can interchange stocks and grips. You can get large capacity magazines and they are designed to fire a lot of rounds in a short period of time and not get the barrel as hot as other rifles. I think the Las Vegas shooter fired somewhere around 700 rounds. Yet we still "demand our rights." We have done nothing to prevent weapons like this getting in the hands of mentally deranged folks.
So you can take a tool and modify it to wreak havoc? Hmmmm

Can I play the part of a student getting boned by the hot female math teacher?
ImmaculatePositiveJackal-max-1mb.gif

But it did make a difference in mass shootings using assault weapons.

Imagine that, ban assault weapons and the number of deaths from assault weapons decreases. Strange.

Like many veterans have said, civilians have no reason and it makes no sense for them to own weapons specifically designed for warfare. To argue for them is asinine.

I'll ask again. What do you consider an assault weapon?

What about this .22?

29125-DEFAULT-l.jpg

And I'll answer again; Congress answered that question years ago.
And as I’ve detailed many times, nothing they answered actually changed the functionality or limited what your concerns on with the exception of hi-cap mags. It was all aesthetics. If that’s your solution to the issue, then you’re more ignorant on this than I had originally believed, and I believed you were at mouth breathing status on this subject to start with. Cromoron Man, maybe?

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
And as I’ve detailed many times, nothing they answered actually changed the functionality or limited what your concerns on with the exception of hi-cap mags. It was all aesthetics. If that’s your solution to the issue, then you’re more ignorant on this than I had originally believed, and I believed you were at mouth breathing status on this subject to start with. Cromoron Man, maybe?

I can share countless stories like this. Many soldiers completely understand that weapons of war should not be in the hands of civilians.

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2018/02/a-veteran-on-the-need-to-control-civilian-arms/553709/

I can share countless stories like this. Many soldiers completely understand that weapons of war should not be in the hands of civilians.

https://www.theatlantic.com/notes/2018/02/a-veteran-on-the-need-to-control-civilian-arms/553709/
Hey, look at that, Cunty doesn't have an original thought of his own!!! Also known as Thursday.

Great, you post someone's opinion. Awesome. His is worth the same as mine. I can post countless articles in opposition to what you state. And yet, here we are, with settled law and you all being on the wrong side of it.

Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Well......that's what the Republicans are doing.......over and over again........NOTHING

Yep, I said after Sandy Hook and 20 children between the ages of SIX and SEVEN years old were massacred and nothing was done, nothing will ever be done. We are a heartless nation. We don't blink an eye when 20 children between the ages of six and seven years old are slaughtered in an elementary school.

Yep, I said after Sandy Hook and 20 children between the ages of SIX and SEVEN years old were massacred and nothing was done, nothing will ever be done. We are a heartless nation. We don't blink an eye when 20 children between the ages of six and seven years old are slaughtered in an elementary school.
In a population of 300+ million, you are correct. Nor should we ever enact legislation out of emotion.

Did we make changes to Constitutionally Protected Freedoms over it? Refresh my memory or are you ignorantly trying to compare a bus crash with the 2nd amendment?

21st Amendment deals with what constitutionally protected thing? Restrictions are/were placed on it. Now, even bartenders are held responsible for their actions of continuing a "drunk" and allowing him to leave on their own.......but you are right, the 2nd Amendment is above reproach.

Did we ever repeal the 18th? Help me out.
Do you try to make my arguments for me? Like the AWB, this one was unfvcked as well because like the AWB, it didn’t work.

Frick and Frack, the two of you. You can’t win this argument, there is literally nothing on your side but emotion. You’ll lose every time.

Reactions: atlkvb
Do you try to make my arguments for me? Like the AWB, this one was unfvcked as well because like the AWB, it didn’t work.

Frick and Frack, the two of you. You can’t win this argument, there is literally nothing on your side but emotion. You’ll lose every time.
When I was working at a Florida golf club, there were two gay squirrels (they humped each other) we named frick and frack. Frick lost his tail in a golf cart incident, frack was eventually killed by an 84 yr old woman in a golf cart as well.

So........yeah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT