ADVERTISEMENT

Renew my subscription

It should auto-renew but if for some reason it doesn't due to something like an expired credit card you can go in and update that here: https://westvirginia.rivals.com/users/billing_information

So if you’ve got auto renew. You never check to see when it’s coming due. You don’t pay the bills in your house you just go to work and earn the money. How do you ever take advantage of the free merchandise deals

So if you’ve got auto renew. You never check to see when it’s coming due. You don’t pay the bills in your house you just go to work and earn the money. How do you ever take advantage of the free merchandise deals
I'm sorry but are you asking me a question? I really didn't follow what you're saying.

@Vernon

The question is this. Every year there is a $99 promotion if you sign up for a year. I have paid through an automatic charge to my credit card for years close to decades now.

How do the people who have been customers and use the automatic draw from the credit card take advantage of these types of promotions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT