ADVERTISEMENT

Blue lot subscription

Could you loan me some money since you’ll be saving a little in the future?
He's pretty pathetic for someone who claims to work in the WV sports news media. One would think if he has issue with how he feels about how Vernon runs his paid forum, he wouldn't post on Vernon's free boards. I know I wouldn't, but then again, I'm not someone who only posts here to whine and bitch about other people's opinions during the well past midnight hours.

He's pretty pathetic for someone who claims to work in the WV sports news media. One would think if he has issue with how he feels about how Vernon runs his paid forum, he wouldn't post on Vernon's free boards. I know I wouldn't, but then again, I'm not someone who only posts here to whine and bitch about other people's opinions during the well past midnight hours.
He caused problems here for years but always came to me crying that it was others. Turns out that he was often the instigator.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
I'm making money on you right now you idiot. 😅
Not via a subscription.....what is your malfunction with me....seems like you would be enjoying life with subs being up 10 percent...yet here you are insulting me.....stay classy vern.

Hey look...turdboy still obsessed with me...The non WVU fan that hangs out here 24/7.....that's what is pretty pathetic.

Notice you are still talking about me but no one here gives a shit about you.

Not via a subscription.....what is your malfunction with me....seems like you would be enjoying life with subs being up 10 percent...yet here you are insulting me.....stay classy vern.
Thank you for providing a perfect example of your hypocrisy. Did I say anything to you in this thread or did you decide to jump in unprovoked with your little 10% comment?

Thank you for providing a perfect example of your hypocrisy. Did I say anything to you in this thread or did you decide to jump in unprovoked with your little 10% comment?
Like Michiganherd did to me.....been dealing with that behavior to me for years here...but I am the only problem.

A person like herd will never, ever subscribe here, isn't a fan of WVU, but yet you coddle his kind...people that trash WVU, the coaches, the people here...thats all okay....but I defend myself and thats bad....Just like you have attacked me.

Like Michiganherd did to me.....been dealing with that behavior to me for years here...but I am the only problem.

A person like herd will never, ever subscribe here, isn't a fan of WVU, but yet you coddle his kind...people that trash WVU, the coaches, the people here...thats all okay....but I defend myself and thats bad....Just like you have attacked me.
Once again, as everybody can plainly see, you start something with your BS, and then somehow play the victim card.

We had one last week and one after Thanksgiving but I'm not aware of any that Rivals has planned right now. I'll do 18 months (six free) for any new subscriber who signs up for an annual subscription.
Im not new so would i still qualify for the 6 free if i renew my subscription?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT