ADVERTISEMENT

Red Tsunami!

314136162_700960858199996_9173937578018012699_n.jpg

squirt-gun-gun.gif

Reactions: Airport
The polls and DeSantis totally tricked me. It's a red puddle.

The fight is just getting started. I'll take House and Nancy losing power. Hopefully some school board seats were flipped in moderate areas. I know they were where I live and it was already better than most.

Desantis is the way. I just don’t know if he can beat Trump. However let them fight it out. It will only make each better in the long run.

Unfortunately we are at a place where people are going to have to go through more pain to realize the New Democrat Party doesn't care about you.

The fight is just getting started. I'll take House and Nancy losing power. Hopefully some school board seats were flipped in moderate areas. I know they were where I live and it was already better than most.

Desantis is the way. I just don’t know if he can beat Trump. However let them fight it out. It will only make each better in the long run.

Unfortunately we are at a place where people are going to have to go through more pain to realize the New Democrat Party doesn't care about you.
One plus... Biden won't be able to blame everything on the Republicans when the economy goes in the toilet next year.

One plus... Biden won't be able to blame everything on the Republicans when the economy goes in the toilet next year.
Republicans will send bills to senate for border security. Bills to cut spending and bills to cut taxes and the left will reject them and then the left will own the economic pain.

I think it was completely the Dobbs ruling, Graham tried to solve it, the press twisted it and Republicans ignored it.

Put a bill up for 15 weeks, mother's life, rape, incest, see both sides pass it, and it won't be an issue anymore.

We still pretending that we're gonna vote our way out of this shitshow?

You could go start a Civil War. Let me know how that works out for you.

The Country is pretty much evenly split. Lots of Republicans winning local elections. Continue to grow the Republican Party by educating the youth and winning them over. Don't and the commies win.

Reactions: 30CAT
Another Jan. 6 Show Trial Member Ousted:

Democrat Elaine Luria Defeated in Virginia,

Will Leave Congress with Liz Cheney

Donald is a loser, and any numbnut with half a class of statistics could have told ya'll overturning Roe v Wade was the game changer. That and the batshit crazies ya'll put on the ballot. Will be fun watching Desanctimonious pick off Trumps dingleberries, looks like alot of ya ready to finally jump off the Trump train! Woke and Progressive beats asleep and regressive every time.

Donald is a loser, and any numbnut with half a class of statistics could have told ya'll overturning Roe v Wade was the game changer. That and the batshit crazies ya'll put on the ballot. Will be fun watching Desanctimonious pick off Trumps dingleberries, looks like alot of ya ready to finally jump off the Trump train! Woke and Progressive beats asleep and regressive every time.

Brian Kemp wins reelection, easily beats Stacey Abrams in rematch

of course they cheated...

Looking at the US House map this morning you can see that the country is a sea of red.

Americans won big in many races.

(map from CNN at 9 am Wednesday morning on the day after the 2022 Election. At this time, CNN shows House at 199 GOP and 178 Dem seats awarded.)

House-CNN-Day-after-22-election.jpg

Reactions: WVUStrick44
Arizona Expecting Massive Ballot Drop from USPS At 7PM With No Chain of Custody

Congratulations to Congressman-Elect Anthony D’Esposito.

Republicans flipped this seat from 🔵🔜🔴. +1

#NY04

Reactions: WVUStrick44
Republicans Win the First House Delegate Election in Guam Since 1993.

of course they cheated...

Looking at the US House map this morning you can see that the country is a sea of red.

Americans won big in many races.

(map from CNN at 9 am Wednesday morning on the day after the 2022 Election. At this time, CNN shows House at 199 GOP and 178 Dem seats awarded.)

House-CNN-Day-after-22-election.jpg
A lot of those red places no one ****ing lives there

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT