ADVERTISEMENT

Red Hen restaurants

Not at all. Laughing at you snowflakes defending a despicable bitch who got exactly what she deserved. Then daddy attempts to come to the rescue, daddy who advocated for another woman breaking the law to deny someone a constitutional right, but I’m sure you don’t see the irony in that. And then you snowflakes parrot daddy’s made up story about the owner following them across the street.

Priceless! Hilarious!!!

Last edited:
Not at all. Laughing at you snowflakes defending a despicable bitch who got exactly what she deserved. Then daddy attempts to come to the rescue, daddy who advocated for another woman breaking the law to deny someone a constitutional right, but I’m sure you don’t see the irony isn’t that. And then you snowflakes parrot daddy’s made up story about the owner following them across the street.

Priceless! Hilarious!!!
Actually this thread is about the backlash of the Red Hen's actions.

And the video I shared is from a/the business owner where the Sander's family went to and was followed.

Not at all. Laughing at you snowflakes defending a despicable bitch who got exactly what she deserved. Then daddy attempts to come to the rescue, daddy who advocated for another woman breaking the law to deny someone a constitutional right, but I’m sure you don’t see the irony in that. And then you snowflakes parrot daddy’s made up story about the owner following them across the street.

Priceless! Hilarious!!!
So funny when kkkpussy tries to act tough.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
But I just showed you a difference.
and I tried to explain why what you pointed out is meaningless. Both restaurants ran off both political persons due to political differences. One restaurant didn't like Biden/Obama, the other didn't like Sanders. Both restaurants are guilty of discriminating against the patrons being discussed due to politics.

Reactions: CpEER
and I tried to explain why what you pointed out is meaningless. Both restaurants ran off both political persons due to political differences. One restaurant didn't like Biden/Obama, the other didn't like Sanders. Both restaurants are guilty of discriminating against the patrons being discussed due to politics.
When you ignore the facts and just roll with your opinion....sure you are right.

Biden was not a patron. He was decent enough to ask ahead of time. Sanders was eating. She was asked to leave. After that, the owner of the Red Hen is reaping what she has sowed.

Biden was not a patron. He was decent enough to ask ahead of time. Sanders was eating. She was asked to leave. After that, the owner of the Red Hen is reaping what she has sowed.
I'm not surprised that you don't get it either. I'm sure there are other inconsequential differences between the two incidents.

I'm not surprised that you don't get it either. I'm sure there are other inconsequential differences between the two incidents.
One was a paying patron and the other was a moocher!

Hahahahahahahahaha.

No one makes this claim except the bitch’s dad, no locals corroborate the story, it’s not in the news and your defense is “did anyone deny it?”

That’s a special kind of stupid. You win dumbest poster on this board, hands down.

LMAO!
Just returned from Winchester VA.......read a newspaper that said it indeed did happen.

Joe never went there.
I was referencing Joe's penchant to not donate to charity. Jow asked and the owner said no. He was a standup guy in that situation. Personally, I would welcome anyone into my office. I wouldn't vote for Joe but I like him. I didn't vote for Obama, shocker isn't it, but I liked him. I wish the Repubs had a charismatic leader like him.-

Just returned from Winchester VA.......read a newspaper that said it indeed did happen.
Supposedly, one of the members of the party went outside and told them that sarah had gone back to the room and that he was not a Trump supporter and would they please stop harassing him and the rest of the party.

Bahahahahahaha. You refuse to admit you were wrong. It is the leading indicator of your low intellect.

It was trump's THIRD version.

Damn, you're dumber than I thought you were. Trying to call out someone else being wrong when you are actually wrong and you draw attention to it.

It was trump's THIRD version.

Damn, you're dumber than I thought you were. Trying to call out someone else being wrong when you are actually wrong and you draw attention to it.
It was the same one you ran your mouth about moron. It was the same order that SCOTUS lifted the restraining order against and you flapped your dicksucker about how it was only temporary and then showed your ignorance about grand juries. It was the same one everyone is currently mocking you for. You were wrong again. No surprise.

and then showed your ignorance about grand juries.

I'm glad you brought up grand juries.

Any prosecutor worth a shit can get an indictment if they want one.

That is naive. I am not surprised. Grand juries indict who prosecutors want them to indict.

A grand jury is also used by prosecutors to discern probable cause for a subpeona.

A defendant doesnt have a right to be present at a grand jury. It can happen but only at the discretion of the prosecutor. In a few states the defendant can testify at a grand jury if they have already appeared in court regarding the matter before the grand jury but they do so without a lawyer, they cannot question witnesses and they cannot question evidence presented by prosecutors. In most states that use grand juries the prosecutr is not obligated to inform the defendant that the case is going to a grand jury. I honestly dont think you understand the concept of a grand jury and what its purpose is in our legal system.

Your stupidity is impressive. You stated 5 errors in your last post above. Five errors in one post. Five errors in five sentences. That has to be some sort of record.

I'm glad you brought up grand juries.

Your stupidity is impressive. You stated 5 errors in your last post above. Five errors in one post. Five errors in five sentences. That has to be some sort of record.
There may be an error in your out of contwxt quotes but I dont think there is based on my understanding and experience with grand juries. Of course you are the one who quoted majistrate court rules as your proof that I was wrong about a grand jury so nobody is going to take your word for it.

Just to be clear the entire paragraph you quoted and claimed had 5 errors in 5 sentences was cut and pasted from three legal websites so I am going to take their word for it.

Last edited:
There may be an error in your out of contwxt quotes but I dont think there is based on my understanding and experience with grand juries. Of course you are the one who quoted majistrate court rules as your proof that I was wrong about a grand jury so nobody is going to take your word for it.

God damn. You tripled down on just a few posts.

[QUOTE="dave, post: 1779955, member: 94"]That isnt describing a grand jury. The next time you call someone a moron think hard to figure if you even understand the topic. In that description that you quoted but didnt link it described a majistrate and circuit court, neither of which are present at a grand jury.

A grand jury occurs in circuit court.

Damn!!!!!!!

The grand jury
  1. Summoning Grand Juries. — The court may order that a grand jury be summoned at each term of the circuit court or at any specified time for either a regular, special or adjourned term of court. The grand jury shall consist of 16 members, but any fifteen or more members attending shall constitute a quorum. The court shall direct that a sufficient number of legally qualified persons be summoned to meet this requirement as prescribed by Chapter 52, Article 2, Section 3, of the West Virginia Code of 1931, as amended.
  2. Objections to grand jury and grand jurors.
    1. Challenges. — The prosecuting attorney or a defendant who has been held to answer in the circuit court may challenge the array of jurors on the ground that the grand jury was not selected, drawn, or summoned in accordance with law, and may challenge an individual juror on the ground that the juror is not legally qualified. Challenges shall be made before the administration of the oath to the jurors and shall be tried by the circuit court.
LMAO!

You are one amazingly stupid mother f'ucker. I feel sorry for you. You attempt to make an argument even after you are obviously wrong and you continue to double and triple down.[/QUOTE]

And you still think defendants can’t be present at grand juries, can’t have an attorney present and can’t cross examine witnesses and don’t realize grand juries occur on circuit court.

Damn!!!!!!!

The grand jury
  1. Summoning Grand Juries. — The court may order that a grand jury be summoned at each term of the circuit court or at any specified time for either a regular, special or adjourned term of court. The grand jury shall consist of 16 members, but any fifteen or more members attending shall constitute a quorum. The court shall direct that a sufficient number of legally qualified persons be summoned to meet this requirement as prescribed by Chapter 52, Article 2, Section 3, of the West Virginia Code of 1931, as amended.
    1. Challenges. — The prosecuting attorney or a defendant who has been held to answer in the circuit court may challenge the array of jurors on the ground that the grand jury was not selected, drawn, or summoned in accordance with law, and may challenge an individual juror on the ground that the juror is not legally qualified. Challenges shall be made before the administration of the oath to the jurors and shall be tried by the circuit court.
LMAO!

You are one amazingly stupid mother f'ucker. I feel sorry for you. You attempt to make an argument even after you are obviously wrong and you continue to double and triple down.

And you still think defendants can’t be present at grand juries, can’t have an attorney present and can’t cross examine witnesses and don’t realize grand juries occur on circuit court.[/QUOTE]
Nothing you posted contradicts anything I said. I said defendents dont have a right to be at a grand jury case involving them. They can be there if a prosecutor asks them to be but the prosecutor decides and they dont even have to tell you there is a grand jury case involving you.

Nothing you posted contradicts anything I said. I said defendents dont have a right to be at a grand jury case involving them. They can be there if a prosecutor asks them to be but the prosecutor decides and they dont even have to tell you there is a grand jury case involving you.

I rest my case.

Damn!!!!!!!

The grand jury
LMAO!

You are one amazingly stupid mother f'ucker. I feel sorry for you. You attempt to make an argument even after you are obviously wrong and you continue to double and triple down.

And you still think defendants can’t be present at grand juries, can’t have an attorney present and can’t cross examine witnesses and don’t realize grand juries occur on circuit court.

There is no judge present in a Grand Jury...not a majistrate judge or otherwise.

Nothing in your quote says that a defendent can make their case to a grand jury. It says a defendent held to answer to a grand jury can challenge that grand jurors are qualified to hear the case.

Quotes from various legal websites to question regarding grand juries

About defendants at a grand jury...

Secrecy. Grand jury proceedings are secret. No judge is present; the proceedings are led by a prosecutor; and the defendant has no right to present his case or (in many instances) to be informed of the proceedings at all. While court reporters usually transcribe the proceedings, the records are sealed

Regarding lawyers present at a grand jury...

Grand jury proceedings are much more relaxed than normal court room proceedings. There is no judge presentand frequently there are no lawyersexcept for the prosecutor. The prosecutor will explain the law to the jury and work with them to gather evidence and hear testimony.

Regarding defense attornies for witnesses or targets who are called before a grand jury...

Lawyers are not permitted to accompany clients into the grand jury room. Grand jury proceedings are closed, and witnesses are not entitled to be represented by counsel during the proceedings. Lawyers may, however, remain in a nearby hallway, and witnesses may leave the room to consult with their lawyers as needed. Lawyers sometimes advise their clients to exercise this right before answering every question. For example, a witness might repeatedly say, “I respectfully request permission to leave the room to consult with my lawyer before I answer that question.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT