ADVERTISEMENT

Red Hen restaurants

rog1187

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I guess the other Red Hens are getting backlash as a result of what happened at the one Red Hen in Lexington. Why businesses would want to make a public statement like they did is beyond me. You're just asking for trouble and now it has impacted other locations.

I guess the other Red Hens are getting backlash as a result of what happened at the one Red Hen in Lexington. Why businesses would want to make a public statement like they did is beyond me. You're just asking for trouble and now it has impacted other locations.
While I totally agree, was this instance really a public statement? Seems like it was fairly lowkey until PressSec tweeted about it.

I hear their reservations are way up and there is now a three week waiting period, intelligent Americans are fed up with Pussy Grabber and his enablers. Why be anymore civil than that ass hat?

Reactions: moe
While I totally agree, was this instance really a public statement? Seems like it was fairly lowkey until PressSec tweeted about it.
The owners were looking to make a statement...they should have thought some more. My guess is other businesses will (should) learn from this.

I hear their reservations are way up and there is now a three week waiting period, intelligent Americans are fed up with Pussy Grabber and his enablers. Why be anymore civil than that ass hat?
LOL that's smart - cut your potential business market in half by polarizing patrons...I'm sure that'll work out just fine.

Reactions: EEResistable
The owners were looking to make a statement...they should have thought some more. My guess is other businesses will (should) learn from this.
Or make a better statement. The owner didn't even Snapchat it.

At some point someone needs to be the grown up and govern.

There's certainly a consequence for what they did. But it's also the consequence for the divisiveness coming from the WH.

Reactions: CpEER

You realize the other locations are unaffiliated, right? This isn’t a chain.

This is like wondering out loud whether Rog thought about the implications to all other people named Rog out there before he made a stupid statement.

If anything, you should be blaming the brain dead trumpets for not doing 3 seconds of research.

Excuses... excuses.... excuses.....

From everyone.....

Everyone needs to grow the fuc# up. From the White House, to the asshats chasing down cabinet members yelling at them, to business owners refusing service because of who someone works for.

Just grow the frack up.

You realize the other locations are unaffiliated, right? This isn’t a chain.

This is like wondering out loud whether Rog thought about the implications to all other people named Rog out there before he made a stupid statement.

If anything, you should be blaming the brain dead trumpets for not doing 3 seconds of research.
Did I say they were affiliated? This was about businesses making statements and then complaining about the backlash.

I bet they are. Perhaps you missed the part where people were making prime time reservations with the intent of noshowing.

Did I say they were affiliated? This was about businesses making statements and then complaining about the backlash.

That is absolutely NOT what you said.

“I guess the other Red Hens are getting backlash as a result of what happened at the one Red Hen in Lexington. Why businesses would want to make a public statement like they did is beyond me. You're just asking for trouble and now it has impacted other locations.”

First off, where do you state that the Lexington Red Hen is complaining about the backlash? I don’t see that at all in your OP.

Then you literally said “I guess the other Red Hens are getting backlash....you’re just asking for trouble and now it has impacted other locations”

I mean...these are your words in black and white. What did you mean by that? Are you responsible for everything a person named Rog said? And if somebody tried to hold you accountable for something another Rog said...what would you think about their intelligence?

Excuses... excuses.... excuses.....

From everyone.....

Everyone needs to grow the fuc# up. From the White House, to the asshats chasing down cabinet members yelling at them, to business owners refusing service because of who someone works for.

Just grow the frack up.

Sarah ****abee Sanders getting asked to leave a restaurant was your breaking point?

Is this a franchise scenario? If corporate thought it was an issue, wouldn't they be speaking out?

That is absolutely NOT what you said.

“I guess the other Red Hens are getting backlash as a result of what happened at the one Red Hen in Lexington. Why businesses would want to make a public statement like they did is beyond me. You're just asking for trouble and now it has impacted other locations.”

First off, where do you state that the Lexington Red Hen is complaining about the backlash? I don’t see that at all in your OP.

Then you literally said “I guess the other Red Hens are getting backlash....you’re just asking for trouble and now it has impacted other locations”

I mean...these are your words in black and white. What did you mean by that? Are you responsible for everything a person named Rog said? And if somebody tried to hold you accountable for something another Rog said...what would you think about their intelligence?
You mad

Fed up I tell you. Passive agressive little hens.

it became a public statement when the pink chicken owner followed them to the next place that they went and harrassed them there...which she did

well you heard wrong......unless everybody eating there now is walking or dropping out of the sky

it became a public statement when the pink chicken owner followed them to the next place that they went and harrassed them there...which she did
According to Mike Huckabee. Has the owner/employees/patrons of the 2nd restaurant confirmed that? It became public, on a grand scale, when PressSec got all pissbaby on Twitter.

According to Mike Huckabee. Has the owner/employees/patrons of the 2nd restaurant confirmed that? It became public, on a grand scale, when PressSec got all pissbaby on Twitter.
Lol, winning makes them angry when they find out they are still loathed, you defend the indefensible folks won't smile at ya. Why should anyone treat her any differently than the rubes at a Trump rally treat folks don't agree with them? Did they chant Lock her Up ? Or maybe boo white people? Maybe the Red Hen owner thought she was gay and that was why! Most un self aware group in America.

Lol, winning makes them angry when they find out they are still loathed, you defend the indefensible folks won't smile at ya. Why should anyone treat her any differently than the rubes at a Trump rally treat folks don't agree with them? Did they chant Lock her Up ? Or maybe boo white people? Maybe the Red Hen owner thought she was gay and that was why! Most un self aware group in America.
To be clear, I don't think we should be refusing people service and as a business owner I would never do such a thing. But this instance at least appears to be tame to other cases and the fallout.

Reactions: bamaEER
To be clear, I don't think we should be refusing people service and as a business owner I would never do such a thing. But this instance at least appears to be tame to other cases and the fallout.
This was blown way out of proportion. SHS knows how divisive her boss is and should expect this occassionally. Hell Scott Pruitt takes a team of body guards everywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT