ADVERTISEMENT

Recruit tweets that

Hey Coach: MichiganHerd is embarrassing you in this thread. Why would anybody care where the recruit stayed in Columbus? He, and he alone, was arrested. The University of Florida now has revoked its scholarship offer to this recruit. The Gators must not have heard the trumped-up conspiracy theories spewed by jealous WVU fans that current Ohio State players had caused the recruit to be arrested.

Factually incorrect, Coach. My name was entered into the thread. 4th comment I believe. Once my name is typed out, I take ownership of the thread. You attempted to hi-jack the thread by once again stalking the OSU fan. You've chased him from board to board for almost an entire decade.
<<<---- Joined August 9, 2008

OSU fan joined October 19, 2015.

Who is chasing whom here? Besides. in my travels, I don't ever remember any Ohio State fans on the old bullsheet or ESPN board that I started out on "almost an entire decade" ago. Now if we are looking at oneal2000, herd0ne, herd4life, or one of those other fools back then who just decided to be an OSU fan, then you may have something there.

Exactly right, MichiganHerd. Coach would still be posting daily on BGN, if T-Stoned/WVUAllen hadn't sobbed to the Mods until you and I were given the boot from the Outhouse.

I can't help it if he keeps running from me. Besides, where were you back in 2008?
Some a$$ clown who brags about WVU having beaten a far superior basketball program during the peach-basket days should never post about credibility. Just sayin'.

Unfinished business:

Someone who brags about winning a national title during the peach basket days should shy away from credibility as well. Ohio State won their title in 1960. The WVU-UNC series ran from 1950 to 1966. So if 1966 is the peach basket days .......

I don't brag about Ohio State's basketball title in 1960, Coach, as I wasn't even alive to see or enjoy it. I simply point it out, along with the 11 Final Four appearances, 55 NCAA Tournament wins, and 12 consecutive 20-win seasons, to put you Fold & Blew fans in your place when you act like your basketball program is superior to Ohio State's, notwithstanding the insurmountable evidence to the contrary.

You keep changing the subject, Coach. Head-to-head doesn't matter much when the teams don't play regularly, and one school doesn't care at all about the other. Perhaps, the two schools will play again when WVU has its next Final Four squad, 43 years or so from now.

I keep posting about events you bragged about in this thread, but using your timeline. You must not like when the table is turned around on you. So next time you need to clarify who has the superior basketball program between WVU & OSU (pre or post Peach basket).

There you go lying again, Coach dumb a$$. You do this every time that I destroy you in a debate. I didn't post a word in this thread about Ohio State's winning record vs. WVU in men's basketball. Ohio State's basketball program has been better than WVU's program since the peach basket days, so no clarification is needed. You idiots call this the "Golden Era of WVU basketball." One Final Four and no Championship Game appearance is your Golden Era? Ohio State has been to both the Final Four and the NCG since WVU has been there. It's more like the "Golden Shower Era of WVU basketball."

[roll]

OSU Fan, your old buddy CT the Mountaineer geezer is now posting over on the Haven forum. As is Coach, Psycho, and a few other delusional folks.

CT is the clown of all clowns. Like CuntryTard, he attended Marshall, but rips the Herd on message boards. Two peas in a rancid pod.

CT is the clown of all clowns. Like CuntryTard, he attended Marshall, but rips the Herd on message boards. Two peas in a rancid pod.
You ever venture over to the 'off topic forum' on this board? ****-Tree is known there as the village idiot, and is abused 24/7/365. dave destroys him over there, as does a dozen or so other posters.

No, I haven't. I would guess that CuntryTard's kooky left-wing views get shoved down his throat regularly there. Like most Commies, he's probably still crying about the Election.

There you go lying again, Coach dumb a$$. You do this every time that I destroy you in a debate. I didn't post a word in this thread about Ohio State's winning record vs. WVU in men's basketball. Ohio State's basketball program has been better than WVU's program since the peach basket days, so no clarification is needed. You idiots call this the "Golden Era of WVU basketball." One Final Four and no Championship Game appearance is your Golden Era? Ohio State has been to both the Final Four and the NCG since WVU has been there. It's more like the "Golden Shower Era of WVU basketball."

[roll]
There you go again getting all Billy Bad Butt calling names while hiding behind a computer screen.
Does it take herdbone and your delusional brain to make up who is winning whatever you want to win?
Everyone that can read knows what I was using your timeline for. It obviously pissed you off to the point of acting like a 5th grader (again).
Want to link where I called the current time frame in WVU basketball the "Golden Era".
Way to round out your post with childishness. I'm sure mommy is proud.

You keep changing the subject, Coach. Head-to-head doesn't matter much when the teams don't play regularly, and one school doesn't care at all about the other. Perhaps, the two schools will play again when WVU has its next Final Four squad, 43 years or so from now.
Then why are you here again?

I know the answer, being a Marshall fan and a partner to run with you to see how many WVU fans you can piss off all to get your childish jollies. If this is how you spend your days, nights and weekends, I feel sorry for you to not make something better for yourself than making this your goal in life.

OSU Fan, your old buddy CT the Mountaineer geezer is now posting over on the Haven forum. As is Coach, Psycho, and a few other delusional folks.
(Sorry folks, I didn't finish earlier.)
Shouldn't you two be private messaging each other while planning your little games? (so called)OSUalum & herdbone say that I chased them here, then post for all to see their little "hey this guy is here on this board" scouting report. The only thing left to do is plan what you stalkers are going to post against me, CT, Country, Psycho, etc on the other boards. Then followed by childish giggling while crouched behind a bush.

Last edited:
My God, little girls' coach is obsessed with yours truly. Reduce your lies to one or two lines, as I won't spend the time to read your novels, jerk-off.

My God, little girls' coach is obsessed with yours truly. Reduce your lies to one or two lines, as I won't spend the time to read your novels, jerk-off.
In other words: Once again I have been made to look like a fool, so I'll go back to name calling.

In other words, you're a boring and delusional old man, who lies your a$$ off in almost every post.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT