ADVERTISEMENT

Ready for this at WVU games?

No thanks, I'll pass. What's next, having nothing but light and music shows and foregoing the football entirely?

No thanks, I'll pass. What's next, having nothing but light and music shows and foregoing the football entirely?
Might be an upgrade next year, at least the home crowd would get some of their money worth.

If we can fill a stadium like that, Id love to see it. As it stands now, no one cares enough about WVU football to justify it.

Better than playing “Seven Nation Army” all the damn time.
That has worn out for sure. I liked it for the first couple years. But it has gotten lame recently. There's plenty other choices out there to use. Was it "For Whom the Bell Tolls" that Rich Rod used once? Liked that a lot.

That has worn out for sure. I liked it for the first couple years. But it has gotten lame recently. There's plenty other choices out there to use. Was it "For Whom the Bell Tolls" that Rich Rod used once? Liked that a lot.
I don't know what Seven Nation Army is or what For Whom The Bell Tolls but it seems to me that there are so many things to choose from we (and other schools) should have our own thing. When we're on defense we do the 3rd down "Dong...Dong...Dong..." sounds but lots of other schools do the exact same thing. Can we not find something unique? It would be ours and something every other damn school does too. The people in charge should use more imagination.

It was ok when that song first came out, but it’s just stale at this point and no one gets into it.

I believe it was the 06-07 year when they used “For Whom The Bell Tolls”. It was the year I went up there to watch them play Syracuse for Homecoming. Would have been a nice tradition to continue 😕

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT