ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if your

Or maybe I need to hang out on a Marshall board 24/7 so I can get up to speed on a school I don't give a rats rear end about.

Then again, why go anywhere else since there are so many fine Marshall fans that have nothing better to do but post here.
Where you should "hang out," you imbecile, is on a West Virginia Wesleyan smack board, after you have created it, of course. You're the biggest fraud on here, as you attended West Virginia STATE, and have deluded yourself into thinking that you have the right to pound your chest about a school to which you have no connection. My guess is that Marshall would pound West Virginia STATE on the gridiron and the hardwood, so run along now, Yellow (Bellied) Jacket.

So, you won't shut your whore mouth, and continue to beg for my attention, I see. Who said anything about fighting, you dumb a$$? You continue to spin fairy tales, as I was armed with nothing other than my tOSU diploma, but Pestsider is almost as big of a coward as you are, and didn't show up to see it. You are some special kind of stupid for posting about a coach's health. Have you seen tHuggs lately? That fake ticker of his is on life support, and a third loss to a mid-major might make that giant head of his implode!

[jumpingsmile]
Boy you really need to keep better notes.

You are some special kind of stupid for posting about a coach's health.

[jumpingsmile]
But you telling me to kill myself 100 times over is fine.

Dumb****

Quit ****ing being obsessed with me and leave the board shit for brains.

When Urbana drops dead who will you jerk off to?

Imagine a suckeye fan hanging out on a WVU message board 24/7. Beyond stupid.

Last edited:
Where you should "hang out," you imbecile, is on a West Virginia Wesleyan smack board, after you have created it, of course. You're the biggest fraud on here, as you attended West Virginia STATE, and have deluded yourself into thinking that you have the right to pound your chest about a school to which you have no connection. My guess is that Marshall would pound West Virginia STATE on the gridiron and the hardwood, so run along now, Yellow (Bellied) Jacket.
Did I ever say that I attended WVU?
No. So where is there a fraud committed?

So how long did your no personal attack ban last?

He really is a special kind of stupid.

He sees nothing wrong with his stupid suckeye dumbass being here 24/7.

But he stays because we give him attention. And he craves attention from WVU fans for some reason.

Last edited:
I am a special kind of stupid.

I see nothing wrong with my stalking my Buckeye daddy on here 24/7.

I'm so schizophrenic that I beg for his attention, and for him to leave at the same time. When tOSU alum calls me out for stalking him, I cry to the police...about a message board...let that sink in for a minute.
Yep, you're a sick, stalking puppy...get help now.

Stop whining, biotch. You post about me in every thread because I dominate your remaining three brain cells. There is no sense in being civil to a sick, stalking, cowardly creep, such as yourself. You attended West Virginia STATE. Find a University of Charleston fan to flap your gums at, Skippy.

You're a shameless liar, and the biggest coward ever to "grace" the Internet. Nobody wants me here more than you, creepy stalker.
Please leave shit for brains...I promise I will won't miss you.

But if you stay, I will continue to bitchslap you around and own your clown ass every time...and you cant do anything about it.

Weird that a tosu grad would hang out on a WVU board 24/7 don't you think?

So when Urbana has his heart attack after losing to Michigan, will you be the first to run down and give him...um....mouth-to-mouth...I know that is your wet dream.

Last edited:
I'm gonna implooooooode...
C93o76hUMAA4ZB8.jpg

Since you were to ****ing stupid to answer my two questions, I will repost for your retarded ass.
And the difference is....you are pissed about what I said about Urbana....that photo of Huggins means nothing to me.

Please leave shit for brains...I promise I will won't miss you.

But if you stay, I will continue to bitchslap you around and own your clown ass every time...and you cant do anything about it.

So when Urbana has his heart attack after losing to Michigan, will you be the first to run down and give him...um....mouth-to-mouth?...I know that is your wet dream.

LOL....really....that is all you have?

LMAO times 10000000

Look how upset I have gotten you. Owned again.

I will narrow it down to one question for you shit for brains.

"Holy sh!t...we've already lost to Buffalo (not Syracuse) and Western Kentucky (not Kentucky)."

Bob+Huggins+West+Virginia+v+Kansas+GLN0xuUHffal.jpg

LMAO....

Too bad my life doesn't revolve around WVU wins and losses like yours does.

I have you in a complete meltdown right now....look at you...LMAO...God this is getting too easy...and you cant do a damn thing about it.

At least these arent pedophile pictures like last week.

What's really weird is that an a$$ clown with a wife and kid stalks his Buckeye daddy on a message board at 3:00 every morning. Now, back to the subject...

"This team is so bad that I don't even want to watch."
USATSI_8143245_220956_lowres.jpg

Funny that during the week of the big game with a division title, conference game, college playoff and most heated rivalry in all of sports (according to ESPN) would be wasting time on a WVU board and not on a Michigan or Ohio State board.

Better get Michigan in here so you two can pillow fight so you can keep the fraud going.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Why do you keep googling pictures of young kids and men and post them here?

You really are one sick bastard.

Just do us all a favor and leave.

Reactions: Marine03
Funny that during the week of the big game with a division title, conference game, college playoff and most heated rivalry in all of sports (according to ESPN) would be wasting time on a WVU board and not on a Michigan or Ohio State board.

Better get Michigan in here so you two can pillow fight so you can keep the fraud going.
Says the COWARD, who drags me into every thread, then cries like the yellow bellied sapsucker that he is when I have the nerve to respond to his idiotic posts. Stop obsessing over me, and try to help fatty extinguish the dumpster fire in Morganhole. 2-2 vs. mid major schools. LMAO!

Sorry man....I got him all upset and all riled up earlier now he is lashing out for his attention.

Makes you wonder why a suckeye fan cares what WVU's basketball record is doesn't it?

Make you?....are we back to that middle school nonsense?

LMAO...This was the guy that spent a weekend posting memes about me saying I was a tough guy on the internet....and this is like the fifth time he has said "Make me" LMAO....LMAO....yeah....keep it going tough guy.

Keep wasting your day googling pictures of Huggins and young boys.

Damn you are a strange bastard that this is what you do with your days.

I really did upset you this morning didn't I? I continue to own your clown ass. LMAO....Look at you going crazy posting all these pictures....and all I do is laugh at you.

Just make sure Urbana is getting some oxygen this week. That heart attack is waiting.

Last edited:
And, it is just a matter of time before that fake ticker drops the old man to his knees again...
espnapi_evc_NCB_20170220_tex__wvu_19cd4739_84c7_488d_bc8d_7812771ce834_wmain.jpg

Yep, gotta have that last word. Your wife has your tiny jewels in a grocery bag. What a pathetic piece of sh!t you are. Oh, and WVU is still 2-2...vs. mid-majors!!!

[banana]

Make sure that you get that last word, even if you have to repeat yourself because your vocabulary is that of a six year old...you're my puppet on a string, so get that last word now, Pinocchio:

th

I have owned your pathetic clown ass all morning.

Get tired of locating Huggins photos online? LMAO

LMAO at shit-for-brains.

What a sad and pathetic life he has.

You NEED my attention!

Thanks for posting about football, Tony. I like the intangibles, including the fact that Ohio State is a 4 or 4 1/2-point underdog at home, and is getting disrespected in the polls, but I don't trust the Buckeyes' Big 12-like defense. If I had to bet this one, then I'd take the points, but not with a high degree of confidence. The better bet might be to take under 56, as I expect this game to be low scoring, especially in the First Half.
Yeah, not going mortgage the house on OSU but the Bucks getting 4 points in Columbus is a very rare betting situation. I also think OSU is superior to UM on the offense side of the ball but clearly UM plays better defense. Has the look of a dogfight and in a dogfight give me the home team getting points! OSU 21 UM 20.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Nice to see tool box understand he was getting owned with every post and decided to leave while he still had some dignity left.

What I am saying...anybody that spends half a day searching for Huggy photos as a suckeye fan really isnt that bright to begin with.

"Getting owned" is going to the police (after Vernon had ignored your incessant crying) because you've been embarrassed on a message board, which is what you did, and is the most cowardly act in message board history. You do realize that you have a disturbing mental disorder, don't you? You regularly throw tantrums on here, during which you order me to leave the board, as if you own this place, but when I don't respond to your posts (see above), you beg me to give you the attention that you so sorely crave, and don't get from your wife or kid.

Other WVU fans don't even like you. Your "like" count on a WVU message board (no less) is embarrassing, and other WVU fans ignore your posts, which is why you constantly beg for my attention. Take a look at a basketball game thread, in which you sob like an infant because a mid-major is paddling some Huggy Bear a$$, and see how many responses that you get to your posts: None, zero, zilch. I'm going to place you on ignore now, just to exacerbate your frustration, as I don't want to be the only poster who responds to your repetitive, boring, idiotic, and delusional posts. You have a nice day now, loser.

Only Toeshit can make fun of a guy with serious heart problems. He also made fun of hurricane victims and children that died in said hurricane. Only toeshit is low enough to do this.

Ridiculous claims will now begin.

He also end
Only Toeshit can make fun of a guy with serious heart problems. He also made fun of hurricane victims and children that died in said hurricane. Only toeshit is low enough to do this.

Ridiculous claims will now begin.

Along with what you said....
He also endorses spousal abuse.
Bullies people into suicide.
Posts pictures of young children on this message board.
Spends consecutive hours googling pictures of Bob Huggins.
Stalks and is obsessed with WVU fans on a message board.

Dude is a just weird ****er.

I would put me on ignore as well because you simply can't hang shit-for-brains.

I win again....LMAO.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT