ADVERTISEMENT

Raise your hand if your

Man, WVU got stomped out of all sports these last coupla days.

And, more assreamings are scheduled.

Next up: The Other Oklahoma. - will give a nice swift kick to the Holgorsen ass.

Bowl Game: Offer up The Ears as a feast for UCF to snack upon. Even if its not UCF, you can chalk up an autoloss for The Ear People on this one. Nothing to play for...their season is ruint.

November. The month that sh!ts on the Ear Bandwagon. EVERY year..... YEAR AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR.

Back to winter, shitty weather, depressed economic conditions, hard-assed stupid people, and a team that ALWAYS disappoints.

Every year youse Ear Peoples fire up the bandwagon and beat your chests...only to get your shIt pushed back in later on.

So, stop by the IGA for some milk, natty light, kerosene and cigarettes.

Its gonna be a long, cold winter for The Ear Peoples. --- Enjoy !

As for me, I think I'll fire up the boat and go out and catch some specks. Maybe head over to the bay for some smoker kings. I herd they are running pretty strong this year.

Yeup.
:pimp:

Raise your hand if you just lost to a team that was previously 5-5 and is now bowl eligible.

You were overrated all along. Just like EVERY. PHUCKING. YEAR.

NOVEMBER'D AGAIN !

Signed,
Reality.

Reactions: Marine03
Raise your hand if you just lost to a team that was previously 5-5 and is now bowl eligible.

You were overrated all along. Just like EVERY. PHUCKING. YEAR.

NOVEMBER'D AGAIN !

Signed,
Reality.

Kind of funny to watch a fan of a team that plays the 128th ranked strength of schedule out of 130 Division 1 teams come here and ridicule fans of a program that plays a schedule loaded with P-5 teams. But then again..............you are Marshall.

https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/

MU gets paid 300k that is only subtracted from the insurance policy so it’s a net of 900k if it’s played if not we still get 1.3 million from the insurance policy due to USC game getting cancelled. If it’s not played VT agreed to a home-home with is. If it is played it’s a 2-1. Either scenario here is a win for us.

Raise your hand up if you are going to provide Virginia Tech a scrimmage game in preparation for their bowl game.

No bowl for VaTech, no trip to Blacksburg. Let that sink in.
VPI ain't gonna beat UVA so don't sweat it and as Marine pointed out it's all good for the Herd! Aloha!

Reactions: Marine03
Nothing like getting a check for being curb stomped to help pay the bills.

Tough way to go to offset the pop tax and poor ticket sales to the last home game on a nice November afternoon with a bowl bound team. Over 1/2 the seats empty like a Pitt home game.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Nothing like getting a check for being curb stomped to help pay the bills............

Don't pick on them for that since all the programs at their level have to schedule play for pay games with the big boys. Besides, their little athletic budget is already 48% subsidized.

Don't pick on them for that since all the programs at their level have to schedule play for pay games with the big boys. Besides, their little athletic budget is already 48% subsidized.
"Big Boys"....are you referring to ODU's little bitch the Hokies?

MU gets paid 300k that is only subtracted from the insurance policy so it’s a net of 900k if it’s played if not we still get 1.3 million from the insurance policy due to USC game getting cancelled. If it’s not played VT agreed to a home-home with is. If it is played it’s a 2-1. Either scenario here is a win for us.
Nope. Marshall signed on for a maybe game for $300,000. If the game is called off, MU will get $100,000, not $300,000. That is the only thing on paper. It would be entertaining if VPI would later say thanks but no thanks to a home and home series based on a verbal agreement to watch you herdies explode.

Hope your athletic department didn't go shopping early.

Nope. Marshall signed on for a maybe game for $300,000. If the game is called off, MU will get $100,000, not $300,000. That is the only thing on paper. It would be entertaining if VPI would later say thanks but no thanks to a home and home series based on a verbal agreement to watch you herdies explode.

"If", you think woeful VPI has a shot with UVA? You know it's going to be a long season when the 3rd string QB at Kansas transfers in and is your starter! Hahahahahahahahahaha

Wrong stupid we get the entire insurance policy check against South Carolina if the Game isn’t played. If it is they deduct the 300k from that

Wow, OSU fraud has changed his handle. What I read (Marshall writer) was the deal. ($300,000 if played - $100,000 if not). He (or I) said anything about the deal with South Carolina. I just ran with what I saw.

I guess I shouldn't depend on the truth when it comes from a Marshall sports writer either.

In addition, I don't give VPI a change either. "Maybe" that is why I called it a "maybe game".

Wow, OSU fraud has changed his handle. What I read (Marshall writer) was the deal. ($300,000 if played - $100,000 if not). He (or I) said anything about the deal with South Carolina. I just ran with what I saw.

I guess I shouldn't depend on the truth when it comes from a Marshall sports writer either.

In addition, I don't give VPI a change either. "Maybe" that is why I called it a "maybe game".

Below is the deal Retardo Montalban

If Tech loses to U.Va. on Friday, there won't be a Dec. 1 contest, but the Hokies will still pay Marshall $100,000 and play the future home-and-home, the source confirmed. Conference USA has an insurance policy that would have paid Marshall $1.4 million, minus travel expenses, for the cancelled game. If the Thundering Herd plays Tech on Dec. 1, that payout will be reduced by the $300,000. If not, Marshall gets the full amount.

Tin+Hat+conspiracy.jpeg

Below is the deal Retardo Montalban

If Tech loses to U.Va. on Friday, there won't be a Dec. 1 contest, but the Hokies will still pay Marshall $100,000 and play the future home-and-home, the source confirmed. Conference USA has an insurance policy that would have paid Marshall $1.4 million, minus travel expenses, for the cancelled game. If the Thundering Herd plays Tech on Dec. 1, that payout will be reduced by the $300,000. If not, Marshall gets the full amount.
So Virginia Tech will pay Marshall $300,000 if the game is played and $100,000 if it is not.

So what I said was correct. I didn't know the insurance payment was not made, nor did I care. I was only speaking about the deal between Marshall and Virginia Tech. Period.

Oh you hurt my feelings.... I'm gonna tell .....

Hallucinates as to whom I am...check
Begs me for years to come meet him, then fails to show up...check
Fabricates a story that I reported something to a mod...check
Deludes himself into thinking that my feelings are hurt...check (and LMAO!)
Sees me in every thread, even when I haven't posted in it...check
Goes to bed thinking about me, and only me...check
Wakes up thinking about me...check

Conclusion: Professional help might do you some good.

If you think even one of your "checks" are correct, you are the one who should seek professional help.

Too chilly to run the boulevard tonight I see. You are posting on a WVU board to get attention.

Mommy out tonight?

Reactions: WVUFanForever
So Virginia Tech will pay Marshall $300,000 if the game is played and $100,000 if it is not.

So what I said was correct. I didn't know the insurance payment was not made, nor did I care. I was only speaking about the deal between Marshall and Virginia Tech. Period.

Translation: You were fvcking clueless

If you think even one of your "checks" are correct, you are the one who should seek professional help.

Too chilly to run the boulevard tonight I see. You are posting on a WVU board to get attention.

Mommy out tonight?
It is weird that he is obsessed about WVU sports and takes enjoyment from WVU losses as a suckeye fan isnt it? Just ****ing strange.

What is much stranger is that two posters stalk me incessantly, and beg me to join threads that have nothing to do with me, and in which I haven't even posted. Strange, indeed. But now that my presence has been demanded, I'll respond to the OP:

1415120191_2aef20cb08_b.jpg

Hey shit for brains....show one example of where I asked you to join a thread.

Your make believe world must be a wonderful place to live.

And nothing is stranger than a suckeye fan that hangs out on a WVU message board....especially when we all wish you would just ****ing leave...but you never will because you need us and you need our attention.

Shut your whore mouth about Ohio State and me, and get the other delusional WVU fans to do the same, and you'll never hear from me again, you obsessed piece of sh!t. Now, go cry to law enforcement again because I'm not taking your crap, you gutless coward.

:middlefinger:[laughing]

What is much stranger is that two posters stalk me incessantly, and beg me to join threads that have nothing to do with me, and in which I haven't even posted. Strange, indeed. But now that my presence has been demanded, I'll respond to the OP:

1415120191_2aef20cb08_b.jpg
Care to scroll up in this thread and see where I (or anyone else) mentioned you or Ohio State?

Strange indeed.

Translation: You were fvcking clueless
Or maybe I need to hang out on a Marshall board 24/7 so I can get up to speed on a school I don't give a rats rear end about.

Then again, why go anywhere else since there are so many fine Marshall fans that have nothing better to do but post here.

Or maybe I need to hang out on a Marshall board 24/7 so I can get up to speed on a school I don't give a rats rear end about.

Then again, why go anywhere else since there are so many fine Marshall fans that have nothing better to do but post here.

Or maybe, stfu on topics you know nothing about so those who do don’t make you look foolish

Care to scroll up in this thread and see where I (or anyone else) mentioned you or Ohio State?

Strange indeed.

First line in the quote dumbass

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Shut your whore mouth about Ohio State and me, and get the other delusional WVU fans to do the same, and you'll never hear from me again, you obsessed piece of sh!t. Now, go cry to law enforcement again because I'm not taking your crap, you gutless coward.

:middlefinger:[laughing]
Or you could leave....it is ****ing weird that a suckeye fan hangs out all day on a WVU message board...don't you agree?

And you will take what ever I give you shit for brains. What are you going to do about it?
Fight me on the capital steps in Charleston.....LMAO.

So does Urbana drop dead on the sidelines when Michigan beats the suckeyes?

Or you could leave....it is ****ing weird that a suckeye fan hangs out all day on a WVU message board...don't you agree?

And you will take what ever I give you shit for brains. What are you going to do about it?

I don't really have a dog in the fight but I give the Bucks a real shot Saturday! If OSU can shore up their run defense a bit, I think they prevail.

Thanks for posting about football, Tony. I like the intangibles, including the fact that Ohio State is a 4 or 4 1/2-point underdog at home, and is getting disrespected in the polls, but I don't trust the Buckeyes' Big 12-like defense. If I had to bet this one, then I'd take the points, but not with a high degree of confidence. The better bet might be to take under 56, as I expect this game to be low scoring, especially in the First Half.

So, you won't shut your whore mouth, and continue to beg for my attention, I see. Who said anything about fighting, you dumb a$$? You continue to spin fairy tales, as I was armed with nothing other than my tOSU diploma, but Pestsider is almost as big of a coward as you are, and didn't show up to see it. You are some special kind of stupid for posting about a coach's health. Have you seen tHuggs lately? That fake ticker of his is on life support, and a third loss to a mid-major might make that giant head of his implode!

[jumpingsmile]

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT