ADVERTISEMENT

Question for the QAnon believers...

What in the **** were you thinking?

edit: I mean seriously...just what in the **** were you thinking?
Just like Russian having something on TRump. So many stupid people in the world. Believing the FBI wasn't corrupt

Reactions: rog1187
What in the **** were you thinking?

edit: I mean seriously...just what in the **** were you thinking?
I had no idea what QAnon is until I just googled it. I doubt anyone on this board believes any of that bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
He pretends to barely know them and not agree. Then posts the same bullshit under the guise of “just asking questions”. Basically he’s too cuck to admit he’s all in.
Same with the other nuts and specifically one known liar in this thread. They all know who Qanon is and they all repeat some of the stuff that the group puts forward. Now, some rightwing outlets repeat the same stuff and they may not realize it is Qanon conspiracies or not. That is a possibility but don't try and claim you don't know who the group is while commenting on everyday right wing shit.

Reactions: CpEER
Same with the other nuts and specifically one known liar in this thread. They all know who Qanon is and they all repeat some of the stuff that the group puts forward. Now, some rightwing outlets repeat the same stuff and they may not realize it is Qanon conspiracies or not. That is a possibility but don't try and claim you don't know who the group is while commenting on everyday right wing shit.
The stupidity of this reply is comical. There is no person Qanon.

Can someone please tell me who the mod is, what the mod is supposed to do and who selects the mod?

Last edited:
People need to realize that the two party system is rigged by both sides.

A new party for patriots is the answer.

Political parties of any type need to be banned. Imagine an election where nobody could automatically select all the ones with an "R" or "D" beside their names.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT