ADVERTISEMENT

Three Years in Prison for Talking About Pfizer?!

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

I wonder what the penalty is for proving the First Lady has the balls in the family?

Scotland gives 7 years in prison for anything that may hurt someone's feelings.

As soon as they make it illegal to question something you immediately know they are lying to you.

This is what a tyrant says "Its for your safety" when its not.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

I wonder what the penalty is for proving the First Lady has the balls in the family?

Scotland gives 7 years in prison for anything that may hurt someone's feelings.

As soon as they make it illegal to question something you immediately know they are lying to you.

This is what a tyrant says "Its for your safety" when its not.
It's for your safety is how they control us and we all get on board .

Reactions: WVUALLEN
It's for your safety is how they control us and we all get on board .
Yep. If they tell you it is for your safety but cannot explain why with a logical reasonable explanation it probably isn't really for your safety. If it is about safety the answer should be pretty obvious and easy to explain.

Yep. If they tell you it is for your safety but cannot explain why with a logical reasonable explanation it probably isn't really for your safety. If it is about safety the answer should be pretty obvious and easy to explain.
Explain to me why or how we let them have so much control in our personal lives and our personal safety? It's really no one's business unless what I do will cause them harm . I'm not a smoker and never have been but telling private business they can't because of safety is a prime example.

Explain to me why or how we let them have so much control in our personal lives and our personal safety? It's really no one's business unless what I do will cause them harm . I'm not a smoker and never have been but telling private business they can't because of safety is a prime example.
Not sure it is just this simple but they use fear as a control device. Cancer is bad. Cancer killed your grandpa. Smoking causes cancer and not just smokers. It will kill everyone around it. You should fear smoking or it will kill you and your wife and kids. But don't worry.....we the government will save you by banning smoking in public places. We won't ban smoking altogether because too many people make money off smoking and too many people get rich off cancer but we will do what solves the least while giving us maximum control.

Not sure it is just this simple but they use fear as a control device. Cancer is bad. Cancer killed your grandpa. Smoking causes cancer and not just smokers. It will kill everyone around it. You should fear smoking or it will kill you and your wife and kids. But don't worry.....we the government will save you by banning smoking in public places. We won't ban smoking altogether because too many people make money off smoking and too many people get rich off cancer but we will do what solves the least while giving us maximum control.
I get tickled going into smoke free bars, CVS won't sell smokes but will gladly sell 5 isles of diabetes on demand and enough alcohol to sink a battle ship. If that don't make us the most foolish population in the world nothing does .
Again I've never been a smoker just making a point. Control is why they want government health care it has absolutely nothing to do with care ....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT