ADVERTISEMENT

Question for one of our friends on the Left

atlkvb

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2004
Why is there any sort of "divide" on your side over support for Israel? Hamas is launching missiles into Israel, and some on your side don't think our closest ally in the region has a right to defend itself? Suppose Cuba started firing missiles into Florida? Would you all support our quick and decisive retaliation?

I hate to think how some of you might answer, even though I'm fully aware none of you will honestly explain why there isn't 100% support on your side for our closest and most loyal ally in the Middle East?

I really don't get the Left...can any one of you explain why Israel is to blame here?
giphy.gif

Why is there any sort of "divide" on your side over support for Israel? Hamas is launching missiles into Israel, and some on your side don't think our closest ally in the region has a right to defend itself? Suppose Cuba started firing missiles into Florida? Would you all support our quick and decisive retaliation?

I hate to think how some of you might answer, even though I'm fully aware none of you will honestly explain why there isn't 100% support on your side for our closest and most loyal ally in the Middle East?

I really don't get the Left...can any one of you explain why Israel is to blame here?
giphy.gif
I'm not aware of anyone that doesn't support Israel 100% on this. If so, they're wrong.

I'm not aware of anyone that doesn't support Israel 100% on this. If so, they're wrong.
Living in Westchester, I’m not shocked by that. Not a lot of folks there who aren’t Prod, Catholic, or Jewish.

Living in Westchester, I’m not shocked by that. Not a lot of folks there who aren’t Prod, Catholic, or Jewish.
True. Definitely in a bit of a bubble here, and I haven't had a lot of time the last week or so to pay much attention to this other than people I talk to personally. Most towns in Westchester are either heavily Jewish or Catholic/Protestant, but mine is both.

True. Definitely in a bit of a bubble here, and I haven't had a lot of time the last week or so to pay much attention to this other than people I talk to personally. Most towns in Westchester are either heavily Jewish or Catholic/Protestant, but mine is both.
They’ve had some fairly decent sized matches in the US in support of Palestine. Basic cast of characters, if you’re Muslim, you’re pretty much on the side of the Palestinians. Not so much that you’d host them in your own nation, not at all, because the Palestinians are looked at much like the Irish were at the turn of the century in the Muslim/Arab world today.

I mean, I get the angst. Israel wasn’t formally a state until after WW2. However, they have as much claim to that area as anyone else. They also have earned the additional land they’ve obtained by winning wars against their neighbors. Anyone trying to position Israel as the bad guy here is a terrorist supporter, Israel didn’t fire rockets into a civilian populace. Palestinians did.

Remember, like, a year ago, we had peace in that area? Yea...at least we don’t get mean tweets anymore. Gas prices have doubled as well. So glad emotions won the day. Amiright?

They’ve had some fairly decent sized matches in the US in support of Palestine. Basic cast of characters, if you’re Muslim, you’re pretty much on the side of the Palestinians. Not so much that you’d host them in your own nation, not at all, because the Palestinians are looked at much like the Irish were at the turn of the century in the Muslim/Arab world today.

I mean, I get the angst. Israel wasn’t formally a state until after WW2. However, they have as much claim to that area as anyone else. They also have earned the additional land they’ve obtained by winning wars against their neighbors. Anyone trying to position Israel as the bad guy here is a terrorist supporter, Israel didn’t fire rockets into a civilian populace. Palestinians did.

Remember, like, a year ago, we had peace in that area? Yea...at least we don’t get mean tweets anymore. Gas prices have doubled as well. So glad emotions won the day. Amiright?
So, you're equating unrest in the Middle East w/ Biden being President? Like it hasn't happened for thousands of years, and will do for another thousand.

So, you're equating unrest in the Middle East w/ Biden being President? Like it hasn't happened for thousands of years, and will do for another thousand.
I’m 100% equating the current unrest to the Biden administration and can easily draw you the connection. It starts with Iran and our cozying back up to them forsaking our traditional allies in the region and altering the balance of power. It’s the same shit that was happening under Obama’s administration and caused the Middle East to be engulfed in turmoil and civil war. Notice how we didn’t get a damn peep from Palestine for 4 years other than their staged “atrocities” when we moved the embassy. Remember that fallacy? Hahahahaa “dead people” miraculously rising from under the sheets when they didn’t think the cameras were still on them? You all ate that shit right up.

I agree with you, but obviously you have not been paying attention to the anti Israeli rhetoric emanating from members of your own party. Start with "the squad" specifically AOC and Ilhan Omar. There are others but they've been the most outspoken condemning Israeli defense forces taking action againt Hamas in Gaza.

I’m 100% equating the current unrest to the Biden administration and can easily draw you the connection. It starts with Iran and our cozying back up to them forsaking our traditional allies in the region and altering the balance of power. It’s the same shit that was happening under Obama’s administration and caused the Middle East to be engulfed in turmoil and civil war. Notice how we didn’t get a damn peep from Palestine for 4 years other than their staged “atrocities” when we moved the embassy. Remember that fallacy? Hahahahaa “dead people” miraculously rising from under the sheets when they didn’t think the cameras were still on them? You all ate that shit right up.
Haven't eaten anything up. Could give 2 shits for Israel. Don't wish them harm, but I wouldn't spend a minute of my day worrying about them.

You just posted in this thread you don't care what happens to Israel. That doesn't sound like 100% support for them defending themselves against rocket attacks on their citizens!

What would you expect them to do?

It's the leftist version of 100%.

So if one "could give two shits" about the security of our closest and most reliable ally in one of THE most volatile and unstable regions of the world, no wonder Israel feels abandoned by some folks on the Left. I still can't get any one of 'em to explain to me what's Israel's crime in this case simply defending itself against thousands of rockets raining down on their country?

Would we put up with that here in the US? Again, I'd hate to see how some Leftists might answer that one if they'd answer at all?

Good grief! :rolleyes:

No, it hasn't happened for "thousands of years" and won't go on much longer either! Israel prior to 1948 wasn't even constituted as an independent Republic as it sits today. Thousands of years ago it was a free nation, promised by Almighty God to his chosen people as they fled slavery from Egypt. However, as Prophesied it was disbanded, and the Jewish people were "scattered to all four corners" of the Earth until 1948...when Israel was miraculously re-born just as the Bible promised it would be shortly before Christ's return to Earth.

Jerusalem was also recently re-instated as it's Capitol, also exactly as predicted in the Bible. Now, the world appears ready to line up against Israel (again as predicted in the Bible), and even here in our own country many folks such as yourself "could give two shits" about what happens to that tiny piece of land.

However as also promised in the Bible, it is only those that forsake Israel during these end times who will feel Almighty God's wrath...not those who support her. If the Left in this country thinks they can successfully abandon Israel, guess who will end up "abandoned"?

First, the God of Israel promises protection for His chosen people: I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses (despises, dishonors, treats with contempt) you (Gen 12.3) Whoever assails you will fall … no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper (Isa 54.15,17

You've been warned.

You just posted in this thread you don't care what happens to Israel. That doesn't sound like 100% support for them defending themselves against rocket attacks on their citizens!

What would you expect them to do?
That was his knee jerk reaction to being bitch slapped.

That was his knee jerk reaction to being bitch slapped.

Not sure what he meant...all I've asked for ITT is why anyone thinks Israel doesn't have a right to defend itself as some on the Left apparently think it does NOT? He didn't say that, but he also said he "could give two shits" what happens to Israel. 🤨

Wish he'd explain that.

giphy.gif

That information is right here on this forum! You can't be in that much of a bubble are 'ya?

Remember a couple of years ago when I posted information that linked DSA, BLM, Antifa, and the Squad to designated terrorist organizations operating in the Middle East. Some of the board Marxist tried to deny it.

BDS. Same tactics used by Hitler.

No, it hasn't happened for "thousands of years" and won't go on much longer either! Israel prior to 1948 wasn't even constituted as an independent Republic as it sits today. Thousands of years ago it was a free nation, promised by Almighty God to his chosen people as they fled slavery from Egypt. However, as Prophesied it was disbanded, and the Jewish people were "scattered to all four corners" of the Earth until 1948...when Israel was miraculously re-born just as the Bible promised it would be shortly before Christ's return to Earth.

Jerusalem was also recently re-instated as it's Capitol, also exactly as predicted in the Bible. Now, the world appears ready to line up against Israel (again as predicted in the Bible), and even here in our own country many folks such as yourself "could give two shits" about what happens to that tiny piece of land.

However as also promised in the Bible, it is only those that forsake Israel during these end times who will feel Almighty God's wrath...not those who support her. If the Left in this country thinks they can successfully abandon Israel, guess who will end up "abandoned"?

First, the God of Israel promises protection for His chosen people: I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses (despises, dishonors, treats with contempt) you (Gen 12.3) Whoever assails you will fall … no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper (Isa 54.15,17

You've been warned.
So no Jews lived in that area prior to Israel becoming a Jewish state in 1948?

So no Jews lived in that area prior to Israel becoming a Jewish state in 1948?
I didn't say that Mule my friend. I said Israel wasn't a sovereign State during all those years as it currently sits today. Yes Jews lived there, as they did in Ethiopia, Germany, the former Soviet Union, Argentina, Brazil, and even here in America. It wasn't until 1948 when Israel as a nation was re-born that they were all invited to come back "home" and reclaim their land as it was originally promised to them by Yahweh God upon their flight from captivity after 4 thousand years of slavery under the Egyptians.

*I might add to this the Bible predicts this as one of the final signs to point to as Christ's imminent return. Be ready, because the Bible says the generation that witnesses this event "shall not pass" before Christ returns to re-establish his Kingdom right there at Jerusalem!

Revelation 22:12

“Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay everyone for what he has done".

FYI

excerpt:
The tie to the book of Revelation is that the unveiling of Jesus Christ, when He removes man from governing the earth and takes that responsibility to Himself, is the fulfillment of the gospel message that He brought. When Christ is revealed, the Kingdom of God will be at hand. Revelation fills in the explosive details of how the governments of this world will come under the rulership of God.

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
A word to those reading my posts in this thread who don't believe a word of it. I know that. I'm not trying to "convince" you of what's in the Bible or even to believe it. It speaks for itself. However I'm assuming that besides non belief, many of you do not even read what is written there so therefore you may not even be aware of how these events are not about "believing" or "not believing"...but simply understanding what has happened or about to happen.

I'm doing my part in allowing those who are interested to read and learn. What you do with the information...if you believe it or not isn't my concern. My emphasis here is simply to inform, to spread the word of Yahweh God so none can say they "didn't hear" or at least make sure they are without an excuse.

So if you're reading this thread and refuse to believe or even don't bother to read what I've posted, you too now have "no excuse". ;)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ATL, you are not looking at this with their perspective. If you are Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib, you don’t think Israel should have been given holy land to begin with and they should be eradicated from Arab lands. So, they are getting attacked for good causes. And if you are Biden/Harris/O’Bama you are worried that taking a stand for Israel would cost you Muslim votes.

Who cares that they are our best and most loyal ally?

Reactions: atlkvb
ATL, you are not looking at this with their perspective. If you are Ilhan Omar or Rashida Tlaib, you don’t think Israel should have been given holy land to begin with and they should be eradicated from Arab lands. So, they are getting attacked for good causes. And if you are Biden/Harris/O’Bama you are worried that taking a stand for Israel would cost you Muslim votes.

Who cares that they are our best and most loyal ally?

I understand what you've said here...my question is why don't most Biden brainwashed Leftists? Have any of them bothered to explain this as well as you just did?
giphy.gif

Reactions: JWG66
I agree with you, but obviously you have not been paying attention to the anti Israeli rhetoric emanating from members of your own party. Start with "the squad" specifically AOC and Ilhan Omar. There are others but they've been the most outspoken condemning Israeli defense forces taking action againt Hamas in Gaza.
You are correct. I have not been able to pay attention. So, I can’t argue with you.

I support their ability to defend themselves, but I could care less about the result.
My question was why are there so many on your side who don't even accept the first part of your response, let alone never considering the second?

My question was why are there so many on your side who don't even accept the first part of your response, let alone never considering the second?
I can't answer that question. I'm guessing its those on the far left or those catering to the far left, who feel that bombing non-military targets is wrong...even though Hamas is using these people as human shields. That is just a guess. Seems short sighted to take the virtual signal position when it comes to a strong ally of ours in an important region.

I can't answer that question. I'm guessing its those on the far left or those catering to the far left, who feel that bombing non-military targets is wrong...even though Hamas is using these people as human shields. That is just a guess. Seems short sighted to take the virtual signal position when it comes to a strong ally of ours in an important region.
No, it’s actually much simpler than that. They’re either Muslim or influenced by Muslim money and it’s apparently ok for Muslims to be completely racist as shit towards Jews. The whole oppressor thing, never mind the Jews were in slavery for several thousand years by Arabs.

Well honestly I think the issue is Israel's right to defend itself against random attacks. I'm just perplexed why anyone on the "far Left" opposes that, yet never condemns the attackers? I don't expect you to have any answers to that, but I am surprised you had no idea of it as you yourself expressed earlier ITT. I took you for being more informed than the average run-of-the-mill "far Left" radical?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Well honestly I think the issue is Israel's right to defend itself against random attacks. I'm just perplexed why anyone on the "far Left" opposes that, yet never condemns the attackers? I don't expect you to have any answers to that, but I am surprised you had no idea of it as you yourself expressed earlier ITT. I took you for being more informed than the average run-of-the-mill "far Left" radical?

giphy.gif
I can't tell you how other people that don't think like me think. And I'm not a far left radical. So, I don't know how they think. And as I said earlier, I have not had the time the last couple of weeks to stay on top of anything that doesn't affect me directly, which this doesn't.

I can't tell you how other people that don't think like me think. And I'm not a far left radical. So, I don't know how they think. And as I said earlier, I have not had the time the last couple of weeks to stay on top of anything that doesn't affect me directly, which this doesn't.

Fair enough. You probably should not have responded to the thread then because:

A) you weren't informed enough about Israel to offer a thoughtful answer
B) you don't care what happens to Israel, so there was really no need for your opinion on how it's under attack
C) you are not on the far Left, and therefore you aren't even aware of what they're up to much less what they think in regards to Israel?
D) you aren't concerned enough about things like Israel that don't directly affect you, which is all the more curious since you were reading and posting in this thread?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

And as I said earlier, I have not had the time the last couple of weeks to stay on top of anything that doesn't affect me directly, which this doesn't.
How is it possible you're not aware of any folks who don't support Israel 100% when you yourself claimed to not even be aware of what's been happening to it the past few weeks? Beyond that, you claim to know that anyone who doesn't support Israel 100% on defending itself from attack is wrong yet YOU said ITT you "don't give 2 shits" about what happens to Israel and moreover you don't even pay attention to it or anything else that doesn't directly affect you? :rolleyes:

You are either extremely confused, hopelessly ill informed, or unreliably dishonest regarding just about everything you've said in this thread!

giphy.gif

No, it’s actually much simpler than that. They’re either Muslim or influenced by Muslim money and it’s apparently ok for Muslims to be completely racist as shit towards Jews. The whole oppressor thing, never mind the Jews were in slavery for several thousand years by Arabs.
He doesn't care what happens to Israel...it doesn't affect him personally.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT