ADVERTISEMENT

President Bush cleaned up the car and handed obama the keys

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
obama on the other hand let the air out of the tires, dumped sugar in the gas tank and threw the keys in the lake......what a steaming pile of crap.......and there are actually people on this board who are defending him still......biggest joke of a president EVER

When Obama got that car, it had two tires, seats were gone and gas tank was empty.

You're pissed that Obama caught the hackers who Trump was covering up?

Obama wasn't even worst president in the last 20 years.

Reactions: countryroads89
When Obama got that car, it had two tires, seats were gone and gas tank was empty.

You're pissed that Obama caught the hackers who Trump was covering up?

so you are agreeing with obama's exit from office over the way Bush left?....if so then you are also a part of the problem

so you are agreeing with obama's exit from office over the way Bush left?....if so then you are also a part of the problem
Let me say it again, you're pissed that Obama caught the hackers Trump was covering up? If being opposed to the Trump bullshit show means that I'm part of the problem, then I'm part of the problem.

obama on the other hand let the air out of the tires, dumped sugar in the gas tank and threw the keys in the lake......what a steaming pile of crap.......and there are actually people on this board who are defending him still......biggest joke of a president EVER
Let's forget about that Great Recession dead skunk Bush left in the trunk

Let me say it again, you're pissed that Obama caught the hackers Trump was covering up? If being opposed to the Trump bullshit show means that I'm part of the problem, then I'm part of the problem.
the election is over...like the results or not. I am NOT a trump fan but I voted for him because the other "candidate" was an entire waste of time. Are we going to continue to piss and moan about something that is over or are we going to "get on with our lives"?.....and if you agree with what lame duck has done to Israel then yes you are a part of the problem

the election is over...like the results or not. I am NOT a trump fan but I voted for him because the other "candidate" was an entire waste of time. Are we going to continue to piss and moan about something that is over or are we going to "get on with our lives"?.....and if you agree with what lame duck has done to Israel then yes you are a part of the problem
Russians hacked us. Obama kicked them out. Trump was pretending it didn't happen. Period. Why is this so hard for you? Has nothing to do with the election.

Russians hacked us. Obama kicked them out. Trump was pretending it didn't happen. Period. Why is this so hard for you? Has nothing to do with the election.
And to think Obama was whispering into the ear of Putin to wait until he was to be reelected. Suggested they could really deal then. Obviously, Putin knew he could not trust the habitual liar and proceeded on his own. And he knew Hillary had a longer reputation of lying, So, it was a done deal that he had to take matters into his own hands and take charge of what he could trust and control.

Are you better at analyzing than you are at predicting? You were one of the lost souls who looked to NYT and MS for guidance. Now you are still trying to ride a dead horse.

If that was the only thing the President has done I'd have no argument. He is clearly trying to frustrate the the Trump agenda on several key foreign and domestic points.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/30/polit...-minute-final-actions-donald-trump/index.html
Obama is doing what his voters wanted him to do, stand firmly behind the core principles his constituents elected for from the beginning. Obama and Biff are polar opposites in many ways and Obama is going to protect everything he can until he leaves office. I don't agree with his stances on all of this, but I completely understand it.

Obama is doing what his voters wanted him to do, stand firmly behind the core principles his constituents elected for from the beginning. Obama and Biff are polar opposites in many ways and Obama is going to protect everything he can until he leaves office. I don't agree with his stances on all of this, but I completely understand it.
I think he is destroying his legacy. He's not doing what his voters want him to do because his voters are the American people. And America spoke in this last election saying we want a new direction. The election was a repudiation of the Obama agenda.

I think he is destroying his legacy. He's not doing what his voters want him to do because his voters are the American people. And America spoke in this last election saying we want a new direction. The election was a repudiation of the Obama agenda.
This isn't that complicated. Obama is standing behind the same principles he's had from day 1. Nothing has changed.

And to think Obama was whispering into the ear of Putin to wait until he was to be reelected. Suggested they could really deal then.

That's a classic example of the lightweight that Obama is.

And no Bama... they didn't "catch" the hackers.

Read into whatever you want, but the whole point was to establish guilt. That was done and is now well documented.
The left seems to have suspended all critical thinking in the face of a devastating election.

Politicize this all you want, but there are much deeper ramifications here and it has nothing to do with HRC losing the election.
Complete suspension of critical thinking. Even CNN says:
9 last-minute Obama moves to stymie Trump's agenda.

My point had to do with our actions related to the hacking.
I know you would like to pull that one action from the context everything else he is doing. That's why I said you've suspended critical thinking.

I know you would like to pull that one action from the context everything else he is doing. That's why I said you've suspended critical thinking.
Doofus Biff said from day 1 the Russians weren't behind it, said our NSA, and FBI were wrong. Now we have all sorts of proof they were behind it all along and Biff doesn't know shit.

Critical thinking?

Doofus Biff said from day 1 the Russians weren't behind it, said our NSA, and FBI were wrong. Now we have all sorts of proof they were behind it all along and Biff doesn't know shit.

Critical thinking?
From July...

And then he said the FBI was wrong and that the Russians weren't involved. All he says now is that computers are complicated.
Do you even read anything or just take what you hear on Facebook? I listened to both Conway and Priebus last night on the news and Trump's position is nothing what you're making it out to be.

And then he said the FBI was wrong and that the Russians weren't involved. All he says now is that computers are complicated.
What I understand him to say is we have not seen the evidence. This is true. The evidence of Russian hacking has not been made public, only the accusation. It's a firm hired by the DNC who said a group with connections to the GRU hacked the DNC. When Trump says computer are complicated that's true. It seems the evidence is not certain, but probably. It seems to be the level of evidence that could win a civil case but not a criminal one. You blinded by your love of Obama/hate for Trump.

Last minute legislation is the norm when there is a party switch. Clinton went for environmental and medical regs. Bush was the most active with midnight legislation, mostly for de-reg with quite a bit related to energy. Both approaches were at odds with the policies of the incoming president. It may not be right but it's what they normally do.

Trying to establish a different foreign policy direction at this point is completely asinine and serves no purpose. This is the area where continuity is needed most.

Reactions: CAJUNEER

This post has to be a joke sled........Bush handed over the worst economy since the Depression.

This post has to be a joke sled........Bush handed over the worst economy since the Depression.
He's not talking about the condition of the country at the time of the changing of administrations. He is talking about setting up the next administration for success as best as possible.

Agreed......the fact is that its been 36 years since Carter left office..........so that makes Obama the worst in the last 36 years.

He's not talking about the condition of the country at the time of the changing of administrations. He is talking about setting up the next administration for success as best as possible.

If that's the case then sinking ship would have been a better analogy than a car. He did at least give a bucket to bail with by initiating the stimulus programs and working to ensure Republican support for them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT