ADVERTISEMENT

Ex-Obama staffer blows whistle on Pedo-Joe 'kickback scheme' after Coker joined Burisma: 'Malfeasance in office' (Pedo-Joe in a WOS?)

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
"Pedo-Joe is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family."

"It's a fraudulent use of the American judicial system to cover for Barack Obama and Pedo-Joe's crimes in office."

Any bleaters out there furious over this? Pedo-Joe stol from Americans to enrich his family. You've got to be upset over this, right? I mean, hell...You were furious with Trump schemes that didn't even exist, but jumped on them when they were just allegations.

Don't tell me you're a bunch of hypocritical bleaters...

LINK: Former White House stenographer pushes to testify under oath in Coker grand jury case after sending tip to FBI

A former Obama administration staffer is blowing the whistle on the Biden family's business dealings, accusing Pedo-Joe of being involved in a "kickback scheme" in connection with his son Coker's overseas business dealings while he was vice president.

Mike McCormick, a stenographer for the White House for 15 years, told "Fox & Friends First" the FBI has been ignoring his alarms on the matter despite his willingness to testify under oath before the federal grand jury investigating Coker.

"In February, I went to the FBI and filed one of their tips on their website. If you do that, and you're lying to them, you go to jail. I'm not lying. I'm telling the truth, and I'm not going to jail," McCormick said Thursday. "Pedo-Joe is a criminal. He was conducting malfeasance in office to enrich his family. Jake Sullivan is a conspirator in that, and there's more... Obama officials involved in it, I believe."

McCormick, who worked with Biden from 2011 to 2017, detailed a key dialogue involving the vice president, aide Jake Sullivan and the press on Air Force Two before a trip to Kyiv, Ukraine, on April 21, 2014.

Sullivan, who is the current national security adviser, outlined in a White House transcript Biden's priorities for his trip to the country, which included U.S. investment in the Ukrainian energy sector days after Hunter joined the board of Burisma, according to the New York Post.

Months later, and well after the trip, Congress allocated $50 million to Ukraine's energy market.

"I'm sitting back there with a tape recorder. Jake Sullivan comes back and somebody asks about fracking. His answer is, well, we're bringing a lot of American assistance over for fracking. Burisma was the direct beneficiary of that fracking, and that's what I recorded, and that's in a White House transcript," McCormick said.

"In the transcript, you don't know who Jake Sullivan is. It's a senior administration official. I'm the witness that says Jake Sullivan is the guy who said it and he should be investigated because at the time Coker Biden was on the board of Burisma and Pedo-Joe is bringing American taxpayer money to enrich that company and himself and his family," he continued.

Coker joined the board of the Ukrainian natural gas firm on April 18, just three days before Pedo-Joe and his team traveled to Kyiv. But that critical piece of the puzzle was not made public until May 12.

McCormick argued the timeline of the events suggests that Pedo-Joe funneled American money overseas to "enrich" himself and his family, and used his own influence to aid his son's rookie energy career.

The former stenographer made it clear he wants to present the information under oath before the grand jury in Delaware probing Coker's business dealings, which is led by U.S. Attorney David Weiss.

Coker has been under federal investigation since 2018 for suspected tax and foreign lobbying violations.

The probe into Coker's alleged violations began after suspicious activity reports (SARs) regarding suspicious foreign transactions were flagged.

Those SARs involved money funneled from "China and other foreign nations," according to sources familiar with the probe.

And although reports suggested in months past that the investigation is approaching a critical juncture, Republican subpoena power is likely to accelerate the investigation.

"If David Weiss can't have me in front of his grand jury explaining what I know as a witness, that's a fraudulent grand jury," McCormick said. "It's a fraudulent use of the American judicial system to cover for Barack Obama and Pedo-Joe's crimes in office."

Pedo-Joe has repeatedly claimed he has not spoken to his son regarding his overseas business dealings.

McCormick argued the information he has incriminates Pedo-Joe, and likely more officials he worked with, in connection with the alleged influence peddling scandal.

"If I went in there, I would tell them to have Barack Obama called in as a witness because he's part of the conspiracy. He's an ex-president. He has to answer who was in charge of this, putting Pedo-Joe into this role? Did Barack Obama know about it?" McCormick questioned.

"There's evidence I've seen and put in my Substack on April 16th, so two days before Coker joins Pedo-Joe is with Coker in the West Wing. They have a meeting, and then later that day in the evening, Pedo-Joe spends a day in the limousine in the back of Barack Obama's limousine in western Pennsylvania," he continued.

The White House did not immediately respond to Fox News' request for comment.

Reactions: Gunny46
  • Sad
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT