ADVERTISEMENT

Pouring salt in the wound.....if Iowa State wins, we finish 4th in Big 12

I don't believe they have tie breaker for anything below top teams. But considering we lost to ISU I would agree we finished 4th.

Well, in the end, it was another typical DH finish to the season. The guy sets the tone and that tone is mediocre...at best. Fire the ass.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
It's what we deserve. Win against the very beatable Cowboys and WVU finishes second at worst with a chance for 1st despite how the OU game turned out.

Well, in the end, it was another typical DH finish to the season. The guy sets the tone and that tone is mediocre...at best. Fire the ass.

If you're in the firing mood, start with Gibson. His defense is what held this years team back.

Reactions: Wvu21795
It's what we deserve. Win against the very beatable Cowboys and WVU finishes second at worst with a chance for 1st despite how the OU game turned out.

I don't see how you are getting that. If we beat OSU, and lost to OU, and Iowa State won today, then they would have been in there not us. Right?

I don't see how you are getting that. If we beat OSU, and lost to OU, and Iowa State won today, then they would have been in there not us. Right?

No. We beat OSU and lose to OU we are 7-2 in conference with Texas also at 7-2. ISU has 3 losses already. We have the head to head on Texas.

If you're in the firing mood, start with Gibson. His defense is what held this years team back.

Gibson needs to go, but his defense held some seasons together during the years when Dana coached an inept offense.

Time for a clean start and clean house with all of them.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Yeah......."great season" my A$$.

Dana and company can stow that shit right now. 4th place finish in the Big XII is nothing to beat your chest about. I will say it was an improvement in what WVU has done in the past, but it was not great. Understandably losing to OU is one thing, but both ISU and OSU are very beatable for a "great" team and WVU crapped the bed against both. If WVU was a younger team then it might be okay to be optimistic, but this was the culmination of a senior laden roster and still finishing middle of the pack in a down year for the Big XII.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT