ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Poll

Do you think wearing Pig Socks and wearing Che Guevara is "A Very Patriotic Thing"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
Pence? Really? Mike Pence? The current VP? I didn't realize anyone liked him. I'll be hoping for Nikki.

She is just a soccer coach. But who knows, that gives her about as much experience as BO had.

And you need to go back to 2nd grade.....

Auto correct and not carrying about grammar on a message board vs your puss* ass was too scared to serve. Which was it they would'nt give you an ASVAB waiver or you are a puss* ? Going with definitely a puss*.

Last edited:
Another example of your education......it's a wonder the military allowed you in........

I have two master's degrees puss*. Now let's discuss why you were too scared to serve. You like to talk trash about Trump for not serving yet you never did. Why not chicken shit ?

Last edited:
Do you think supporting a racist is very patriotic?

Do you think supporting a President who appointed a cabinet member, who could not get Congressional approval for his nomination, and who changed the words to the inscription of the Statue of Liberty is very patriotic?

Do you think supporting a President who mocked a Gold Star family is patriotic?

Do you think supporting a President who attacked a POW is patriotic?

Your TDS is showing.

I have two master degrees puss*. Now let's discuss why you were too scared to serve. You like to talk trash about Trump for not serving yet you never did. Why not chicken shit ?

I didn't run to a doctor to get excused from the draft.......and then make fun of actual soldiers (ex. McCain) like he did........

Can't spell out "pussy", but you can shit ?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I didn't run to a doctor to get excused from the draft.......and then make fun of actual soldiers (ex. McCain) like he did........

Note from Doctor means nothing. I posted a link to the MEPS manual. You don't understand it because you were too big of a coward to serve. Bet you avoided recruiters and lied to them about health issues to get them to stop calling.

These flameouts are always great.

Note from Doctor means nothing. I posted a link to the MEPS manual. You don't understand it because you were too big of a coward to serve. Bet you avoided recruiters and lied to them about health issues to get them to stop calling.

Difference between your "assumptions" of me and Trump is that Trump's is documented that he dodged.......

1. Trump claimed to watch the draft lottery "in fear" of his birthday being picked......
2. Fact: Trump got his medical deferment ONE YEAR before his self-described "fear" of being drafted....meaning he LIED about his "fear"
3. FACT: The first medical deferment did not mention any medical diagnosis......
4. A Queens podiatrist rented office space from Fred Trump.....hmmm........

Difference between your "assumptions" of me and Trump is that Trump's is documented that he dodged.......

1. Trump claimed to watch the draft lottery "in fear" of his birthday being picked......
2. Fact: Trump got his medical deferment ONE YEAR before his self-described "fear" of being drafted....meaning he LIED about his "fear"
3. FACT: The first medical deferment did not mention any medical diagnosis......
4. A Queens podiatrist rented office space from Fred Trump.....hmmm........

Fake news your tribe likes to spread because you are a coward that doesn't understand how it really works. Here's a whole board of excuses you clowns made when recruiters called your house.

https://www.ign.com/boards/threads/how-i-got-military-recruiters-to-stop-calling-me.193919585/
How I got military recruiters to stop calling me

LMAO! When you get those degrees, you will learn to properly refer to them.

You're a an idiot. You are seriously the dumbest fvcking idiot on here. Spell check it's all you got. Because you're a brainwashed Antifa douchebag. Nobody gives a rats ass about classifying genitives or apostrophes on a message board except a moron who has nothing else to offer. Stick with orange man bad dummy.

Last edited:
Ummm....what I posted was from a Trump interview........of which he doesn't say is "fake".....

Out of context. Now back to your 0 credibility on the subject because you're a coward that never served in the military.

Out of context. Now back to your 0 credibility on the subject because you're a coward that never served in the military.

Trump dodged it.....tried lying about it......FACT....and he didn't serve, thus under your definition he's got a big fat ZERO on credibility too..... :popcorn:

Trump dodged it.....tried lying about it......FACT....and he didn't serve, thus under your definition he's got a big fat ZERO on credibility too..... :popcorn:

He was not medically qualified. Now what excuse did you give back in the day when recruiters called. If it was before don't ask don't tell you probably went with gay.

This was probably your excuse.

edgyswingsetacidSuper Star
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2010
Tell them that you're gay, bipolar, suffer from schizophrenia, have flat feet and that you're paralyzed from the dick down.

Zero credibility leading our military........I'm glad that I was in the 51.1% majority of voters that did NOT elect him......

You keep doubling and tripling down on stupid. Here's two facts.

Presidents are not required to serve in the military.

You were to big of a coward to even considering serving.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT