ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Poll

Do you think wearing Pig Socks and wearing Che Guevara is "A Very Patriotic Thing"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
Do you think supporting a racist is very patriotic?

Do you think supporting a President who appointed a cabinet member, who could not get Congressional approval for his nomination, and who changed the words to the inscription of the Statue of Liberty is very patriotic?

Do you think supporting a President who mocked a Gold Star family is patriotic?

Do you think supporting a President who attacked a POW is patriotic?

Reactions: tjebarr

trumpdonald_rockkid_10112018getty.jpg

Lyrics from song "Cowboy".....

"I can smell a PIG from a mile away".....

Do you think supporting a President who appointed a cabinet member, who could not get Congressional approval for his nomination, and who changed the words to the inscription of the Statue of Liberty is very patriotic?

Yes, because he’s owning da libz and the only thing standing between us and the Left’s attempts to turn us into Venezuela.

Yes, because he’s owning da libz and the only thing standing between us and the Left’s attempts to turn us into Venezuela.
Lol, "owning the libs", Donnie is the buffoon that validates his circus of clowns. I guess we just didn't have the chops to turn America into Venezuela in 8 years with Obama. It's like they imagine us never winning another presidential election again they way they dismiss anyone who doesn't ignore the crazy shit their hero says, "I build real good" Yesterdays speech was unreal in it's craziness, they better hope we forget all of the new precedents they have set as to how Government works. Maybe they really imagine they won the popular vote or that donnie is popular.

Didn't realize this thread was about Maobama.....

Reactions: 30CAT

Sounds like Obama as far as the racist part.

LOL.......I don't support racists......I do support the POTUS that won the last election. Support Che Guevara lovers and anti police officer fools if you wish......I don't.

The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) is reporting a decrease in homeless veterans across Donald Trump’s presidency.

The Obama administration set a goal in 2010 of ending homelessness among veterans in 2015.......the deadline passed without the goal being met.

Trump 2020. Pence 2024.

Reactions: JWG66

Is board dummy mad?

Why didn't your gay Muslim oligarch pass gun legislation when you idiots had control of the House and Senate ?

But what about those bone spurs? Maybe those?

Hey Nancy this has been explained a thousand times about medical qualifications. I even posted a link to the MEPS manual and how the process works. If you would have volunteered for service you would understand. Those that never served should just STFU on the matter.

Hey Nancy this has been explained a thousand times about medical qualifications. I even posted a link to the MEPS manual and how the process works. If you would have volunteered for service you would understand. Those that never served should just STFU on the matter.

But you didn't answer the question....are his bone spurs racist? They don't seem to bother him but when wars break out......

I know he wasn’t actually a military man.

With that said, it would be hard to argue against his contribution to the war effort via morale and recruiting elements.

And, he was a damn icon. Who didn’t want to be John Wayne?

He basically played the same character in every movie. That character is an American icon. Marion Mitchell Morrison was a man with flaws like any other man. Shouldn't be hard for people to separate the two unless the objective is to attack the "Character" he played. Like toxic masculinity and all that craziness.

I know he wasn’t actually a military man.

With that said, it would be hard to argue against his contribution to the war effort via morale and recruiting elements.

And, he was a damn icon. Who didn’t want to be John Wayne?

Bone Spurs Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT