ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Poll

Do you think wearing Pig Socks and wearing Che Guevara is "A Very Patriotic Thing"

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
You keep doubling and tripling down on stupid. Here's two facts.

Presidents are not required to serve in the military.

You were to big of a coward to even considering serving.

I know they are not.......but you stated if someone didn't serve in the military, they have zero credibility.......

I know they are not.......but you stated if someone didn't serve in the military, they have zero credibility.......

I said you have no credibility to talk about him not serving when you never served. If you never served you don't get to be critical of others who never served. Hypocritical nonsense.

I said you have no credibility to talk about him not serving when you never served. Hyopcritical Idiot.

:popcorn:

trupm-parade-cant-afford.png

Reactions: countryroads89
You keep doubling and tripling down on stupid. Here's two facts.

Presidents are not required to serve in the military.

You were to big of a coward to even considering serving.
C'mon Gunny you sre making a fool of yourself in this thread. BTW, no one is required to serve in the military -- currently it is an all volunteer situation.

C'mon Gunny you sre making a fool of yourself in this thread. BTW, no one is required to serve in the military -- currently it is an all volunteer situation.

That's my point you senile old fart. No one should be critical of those who don't serve. Those who have never served should definitely shut up. I don't even have a problem with conscientious objectors. I think your missing the TIC. Now eat your applesauce and go back to bed.

That's my point you senile old fart. No one should be critical of those who don't serve. Those who have never served should definitely shut up. I don't even have a problem with conscientious objectors. I think your missing the TIC. Now eat your applesauce and go back to bed.

No one is being critical of those who didn't serve. The sane people on this board are making fun of the coward, idiot who lied to avoid serving. Yuge difference.

JFC, you're a moron.

Lol, "owning the libs", Donnie is the buffoon that validates his circus of clowns. I guess we just didn't have the chops to turn America into Venezuela in 8 years with Obama. It's like they imagine us never winning another presidential election again they way they dismiss anyone who doesn't ignore the crazy shit their hero says, "I build real good" Yesterdays speech was unreal in it's craziness, they better hope we forget all of the new precedents they have set as to how Government works. Maybe they really imagine they won the popular vote or that donnie is popular.
who is this obama you speak of?....a member of your tribe?

Trump is a racist. If you support him , you are supporting a racist.
you are the biggest racist on this board......if you support any of the clown posse the dems have put forward you are a dumbass....well...you've always been a dumbass...it's just spreading...the whole democratic mess is just one tent shy of a circus.....and you are the one with the shovel and cart cleaning up their caca

Reactions: Gunny46
No one is being critical of those who didn't serve. The sane people on this board are making fun of the coward, idiot who lied to avoid serving. Yuge difference.

JFC, you're a moron.
And....what imaginary world do you live in ? Your beef should be with the draft board MD's.

Reactions: Gunny46

JFC, you're a moron.

Hey dumbass if you never served because you're a coward like you then your opinion doesn't matter. Seriously your parents must have dropped you on your heads a lot as a baby.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT