ADVERTISEMENT

Please say the historic dave thread was not deleted!

The former head coach has been hired at three different schools since leaving Bethune Cookman. So he is passing background checks. So maybe some of the incidents weren't as bad as some tried to make them out to be ?
Tis true.

Tis true.

Hey Dave next time that Dude comes after you show him this over his attempts to be like "Ice Cube"
ptowm4linerev.jpg

That Vanilla hype Dude don't know me!
2941a389c92d441dbb78a3086c7c8973.jpg

(laughing) at bold. Ya know Gunny, I got the impression looking at his pics he's the type of White Dude who likes to hang out with Black folks and ingratiate himself with them. There are a number of reasons some White folks feel this compulsion. In my own anecdotal experience with the ones I've encountered who do this, they're usually hiding or covering some sort of latent racism. Trying to overcompensate for either their jealousy or hatred of Blacks and their culture.

Perfect example of what I mean is just before the other thread was deleted, I mentioned how all of his boasting of hanging out with mostly Black entertainers reminded me of how my Grandfather always warned me about folks who talk more about than what they've actually done. He was just running his mouth dropping names about all of his "contacts" and sounded like an empty tin can (which is what my Grandfather always wisely warned about folks who brag too much) "The empty can makes the most noise!"

After I posted that, he had the nerve to insinuate my Grandfather was nothing but an "Uncle Tom"! Understand he knows nothing about him, or me for that matter. At any rate, no one but a latent Leftist racist would say something like that about someone who is Black.

White bread folks like him love to cozy up to Black people pretending as if they're "down" with the Brothers. Lookin' at him in those pix he posted, he certainly looks like a dorky "wanna be Black" type. Like that character in Silverstreak Gene Wilder played trying to pass for Black (laughing), or that White Dude @wvu2007 once posted who was trying to pass for Black by calling himself "Talcum X" (LMFAO) [roll]
99d.jpg

Gene Wilder tries to pass for "Black"
Scholarship baseball player at Marshall in the late 90s early 2000s as a catcher. He also played TE I think on the football team.

Wanna see my dick?

Again?!

Seriously, I'm kinda bummed... I never got to see all his pics with all those famous people.... I can just imagine it.... him in his little drivers cap... them standing there... annoyed look on their faces....:(
shutterstock_150862946.jpg

I did find the supposed pic of him with Debby Ryan. He's either aged incredibly well, or it was bullshit, because the doucher in the pic looked to be in his early 20's.

I want to be black
Have natural rhythm
Shoot twenty feet of jism, too
And **** up Jews
I want to be black
I want to be a Panther
Have a girlfriend named Samantha
And have a stable of foxy whores
Oh I want to be black
I don't want to be a ****ed up, middle class,
College student anymore
I just want to have a stable of foxy little whores
Yeah, yeah I want to be black
I want to be black
I want to be like Martin Luther King
And get myself shot in spring
And lead a whole generation too
And **** up the Jews
I want to be black, I want to be like Malcolm X
And cast a hex over President Kennedy's tomb
And have a big prick, too
I don't want to be a ****ed up, middle class,
College student anymore
I just want to have a stable of foxy little whores
Yeah, yeah I want to be black
Songwriters: Lewis Allen Reed / Lou Reed

Again?!

Seriously, I'm kinda bummed... I never got to see all his pics with all those famous people.... I can just imagine it.... him in his little drivers cap... them standing there... annoyed look on their faces....:(
shutterstock_150862946.jpg

I did find the supposed pic of him with Debby Ryan. He's either aged incredibly well, or it was bullshit, because the doucher in the pic looked to be in his early 20's.

f7ef52ee702a8f36cad1cb567034a06d3de3f54a0ec67b3e68d06afd16bfdf87.jpg

Yes, he has posted personal info in the past. But he has come clean on it as it pertains to me and Bud. I have never seen him cross that line with anyone else but I haven't witnessed him doing anything like that in the past 10 years or so to anyone. Good for him. Yes, he does attack others on a personal basis and you have been doing the same thing lately. He won't change; you can. Will you?

Dave says this isn't true.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT