ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt is utter trash

Pitt isn’t the ACCs problem. The problem the ACC made was not getting WVU and not keeping Maryland happy. The ACC needs to kick out terrible little Wake Forest and let Louisville go to Big 12 where they geographically fit better. Louisville in western Kentucky way closer to Big 12 than WVU. Wake Forest is a non factor cause the other 3 NC schools already deliver that market.

ACC should be

1 WVU
2 Pitt
3 Maryland
4 VT
5 UVA
6 UNC
7 Duke
8 NC State
9 Clemson
10 FSU
11 Miami
12 GT

If 2 more to keep 14 teams than add Syracuse and Rutgers for NY and NJ markets. WVU would have made ACC the top conference. Most of our old rivals would be with us.

ACC should be

1 WVU
2 Pitt
3 Maryland
4 VT
5 UVA
6 UNC
7 Duke
8 NC State
9 Clemson
10 FSU
11 Miami
12 GT

304 I've got to say this is one of the few times I agree with you.

The travel would have been so easy. The natural rivals placed very well. Strong league for both FB and BB.

It's unfortunate that ship never left port.

It’s really so simple to fix but they couldn’t get it right. It’s like the same shit you see at big companies and the government. They can’t get it right. Idiots are calling shots in this society, even sports.

Also if Trump can get shit fixed, nobody ever will. Lol and I’m not a big politics guy. But still..... lol

Look at the conference realignment disaster in college football, out of control early entry to draft with players that clearly aren’t ready....NBA, NFL....it’s all become a joke. Lol

Or this northeastern conference. Imagine this sense. Low travel cost and geographic rivals.

1 Penn State
2 WVU
3 Pitt
4 Maryland
5 VT Hokies like before back with their rivals.
6 Syracuse
7 Rutgers
8 UCONN
9 Boston College
10 Temple......Penn State delivers Philadelphia but there has to be a bottom team to beat on and get backups in plus Philadelphia recruiting, attention deliver extreme east coast attention. Plus Temple was old team on WVU, Penn State schedules in old east.

Add 4 for basketball only Villanova, Georgetown, St. John’s, Seton Hall brings old Big East back. NYC status. A true high status affiliated eastern conference with big money and support along with huge fan bases, interest.

Or add Virginia if possible and dump Temple. That would be awesome.

Split them into (4) 20 Team pods. Obviously, once you're beyond the P5, you're splitting hairs with the G5 members, so tough choices when you get there.

Western

Boise State
Wyoming
Washington
Washington State
Oregon
Oregon State
Nevada
UNLV
Utah
BYU
Arizona
Arizona State
Stanford
UCLA
California
Southern Cal
Colorado
Air Force
Colorado State
New Mexico

Midwest
Nebraska
Iowa
Iowa State
Kansas
Kansas State
Minnesota
Missouri
Wisconsin
Illinois
Northwestern
Notre Dame
Indiana
Purdue
Michigan State
Michigan
Ohio State
Cincinnati
Kentucky
Louisville
Memphis

Southern
Tennessee
Vanderbilt
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Mississippi State
Texas
Baylor
Texas Tech
Texas Christian
LSU
Oklahoma
Oklahoma State
Alabama
Auburn
Georgia
Georgia Tech
Florida State
Miami, Florida
Florida
South Florida

Eastern
Syracuse
Boston College
Connecticut
Rutgers
Pittsburgh
Penn State
Maryland
West Virginia
Virginia Tech
Virginia
North Carolina State
Duke
North Carolina
Wake Forest
Clemson
South Carolina
Temple
Army
Navy
Central Florida

One of these days, the asheshe will tell Notre Dame to fish or cut bait over football.

Notre Dame then will cut bait and ACC will become the new Big East failure. Notre Dame is like a leach that sucks the blood and life out of a conference until said conference is totally dependent on the Irish. Then said conference begs ND to join. ND then says get thyself away from me. ACC is then like...

It’s really so simple to fix but they couldn’t get it right. It’s like the same shit you see at big companies and the government. They can’t get it right. Idiots are calling shots in this society, even sports.

Also if Trump can get shit fixed, nobody ever will. Lol and I’m not a big politics guy. But still..... lol

Look at the conference realignment disaster in college football, out of control early entry to draft with players that clearly aren’t ready....NBA, NFL....it’s all become a joke. Lol

Que? What does this even mean?

Reactions: LAMountaineer
ACC should be

1 WVU
2 Pitt
3 Maryland
4 VT
5 UVA
6 UNC
7 Duke
8 NC State
9 Clemson
10 FSU
11 Miami
12 GT

304 I've got to say this is one of the few times I agree with you.

The travel would have been so easy. The natural rivals placed very well. Strong league for both FB and BB.

It's unfortunate that ship never left port.

Would love to have regional conference rivals again and have drivable away games.

The title of this thread is repeating the obvious - pitt = trash then, now and forever. there's no need to
even add the word trash when the word "pitt" is used. period the end.

latest

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT