ADVERTISEMENT

Pens/Bolts-Eastern Conference Finals

ESPN Stats & Info
Penguins take a 1-0 lead.
Teams that score first in Game 7s this postseason are 4-0

Wicked shot by Drouin......and with Vasilevsky back solidly in brick wall mode, incredible he leaves that void under his arm for the second Rust goal.

Pittsburgh Penguins
GOAL! RUST! AGAIN!
The Pens lead 2-1 with 9:54 left in the 2nd period.

Pittsburgh Penguins
Updated fact: Rust’s 5 goals this postseason are the most by a Pens rookie since Michel Briere (5) in the 1970 Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Last edited:
Letang looks AWFUL tonight; he's got no clue what to do with the puck and seems to have NO confidence whatsoever.

Man, Vasilevskiy has a short memory.......he just keeps making key save after key save.

CjbXQBpWgAEOIS7.jpg

CjbYLlRWYAAzety.jpg

Happy to have the lead......I've got no gripes with Sid or Geno's efforts.......and outside whatever is wrong with Letang, the defense has been pretty solid. But Tampa has absolutely no business being within one, and I freely admit THAT scares the living shit out of me.

Reactions: Euell
Happy to have the lead......I've got no gripes with Sid or Geno's efforts.......and outside whatever is wrong with Letang, the defense has been pretty solid. But Tampa has absolutely no business being within one, and I freely admit THAT scares the living shit out of me.
Lol...ME TOO! They allow the shots on but Vasilevsky somehow hangs them in...so will our boy...buckle up...pins...needles...wow....

What you said.

Reactions: torontoeers
Bolts could have been penalized three times in the first 2 minutes; will be interested to see if the Pens get the same consideration from the stripes.

Reactions: torontoeers
I think Geno is our MOST important forward this period; he's got the stick, the reach, and the wheels to make the difference....plus he's playing with a purpose tonight.

Watch out for the stripes to even up that penalty at some point.....

Let's go Pens !!!

Let's go Pens !!!

Let's go Pens !!!

Let's go Pens !!!

Lets-Go-Pens-2016.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT