ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Rush Limbaugh...

Did you just...complain about an event that occurred almost 40 years ago not getting covered in today’s news?

My man. You’re having a day. Not as bad as ol’ Rush here but a day indeed.

Might be a bad day for you tomorrow...teach.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Did you just...complain about an event that occurred almost 40 years ago not getting covered in today’s news?

You teaching in person or still online in clarksburg

Exactly. It is so simple. We conservatives love the country and the constitution as long as it is on our side. Also, the government should not decide the winners and losers in life unless it is a presidential election. Then we have to make sure the legislators are able to overturn the will of the people or else we have to skip the whole "rule of law" thing and storm the Capitol. Which then makes it harder to follow the Golden Rule because I don't know of anyone who wants to beaten in the head with the American flag...but as long as we don't kneel during the anthem it's all good.
Bingo

Reactions: tjebarr and CpEER

So because special events like the Revolutionary War was 245 years ago and the Civil War was 160 years ago we should pay no attention to them or use them as a frame of reference? First time since then that the capital had been “attacked’ and zero mention? Got it

be honest., you never heard of this event did you? Funny huh....

Last edited:
So because special events like the Revolutionary War was 245 years ago and the Civil War was 160 years ago we should pay no attention to them or use them as a frame of reference? First time since then that the capital had been “attacked’ and zero mention? Got it

be honest., you never heard of this event did you? Funny huh....

I remember it vividly. I was 7. They interrupted Solid Gold with the breaking news. I was just glad they didn’t preempt Battlestar Galactica.

Reactions: TIREPUNK
He’s a teacher?

hahhahahahahhahahahhahahhaah. probably begging the teachers union for multiple things right now.

Yes I’m a teacher and also that is me in my profile picture. Nothing gets by these Columbos on here.

Reactions: tjebarr
...he was far from the caricature he was often presented to be. Irreplaceable
The truth is that Limbaugh was an absolute titan of American broadcasting who saw the potential of deregulated talk radio as a profit center and conservative vandalism as a hyper-sellable product. He was really good at what he did, even if as a liberal lefty I rarely agreed with him.

He’s a teacher?

hahhahahahahhahahahhahahhaah. probably begging the teachers union for multiple things right now.
224.jpg
I see no correlation between my teaching ability and physical appearance. Assumptions can be made about my physical appearance and food consumption habits, however assessments of my teaching abilities can only be limited to my incoherent posts on this forum.

Whew...glad he cleared that up!
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
The truth is that Limbaugh was an absolute titan of American broadcasting who saw the potential of deregulated talk radio as a profit center and conservative vandalism as a hyper-sellable product. He was really good at what he did, even if as a liberal lefty I rarely agreed with him.

Not sure what you mean by "conservative vandalism" (not sure you do either) however imitation is often the sincerest form of flattery. Leftists tried several challenges to Rush's dominance on the radio and consistently failed, yet the popularity of his genre spawned numerous "copy cats" on the Conservative side and many of those shows are among the most listened to on nationally syndicated radio today. There are also literally scores of Right wing talkers with successfully rated shows in local markets across America.

There isn't one Leftist talk radio host in America who even comes close to matching the audiences of Rush's "copy cats" let alone the Master himself. That's not "Conservative vandalism", that's "Conservative mass production".

No one did it better....no one!
iu

Yes I’m a teacher and also that is me in my profile picture. Nothing gets by these Columbos on here.

What enlightened self revelation! Obviously it's not impossible even for an intellectual chameleon such as yourself to hide your true ignorance.

224.jpg
I do try very hard atl to promote my demonstrable deficiencies.

You are so delusional. Rush's audience was Conservative (primarily) and he had THE most popular radio show in the history of talk radio and nothing else on the air was even close! Your post makes no sense especially if you consider he was probably the single most influential voice behind the Conservative revolution which relegated Leftists to the back bench in the political arena of ideas.

To this day you aimless wanderers on the Left have no answer to the superior and winning ideas Rush espoused each day which defeated Liberalism to the point where most of you losers can't even admit you're Leftists, much less win anything honestly running on what your failed ideology is all about!

Shut up.
Radio. LOL. #poors

I remember it vividly. I was 7. They interrupted Solid Gold with the breaking news. I was just glad they didn’t preempt Battlestar Galactica.

He has a 7 year old's understanding of the Revolutionary War, and equates the Civil War with Battlestar Galactica.

224.jpg
Where is it written you have to actually fake intelligence to sound stupid?

Last edited:
Radio. LOL. #poors

Even a self described "fortune builder" such as yourself would be envious of Rush's self built personal "fortune" simply pronouncing words on the radio. He set a standard no one in the broadcasting business can match nor ever duplicate.

Reactions: nickw79
2908.jpg
Quoting Rush "out of context" is something Leftist detractors like me perfected during his 30 year broadcast career. However it is impossible to quote "out of context" me as an authentic Goober, particularly augmented by the prominent display of THAT HAT!!!!!!

Deer: To think he came out of his self imposed OT sabbatical just to make this point?

Last edited:
Exactly. It is so simple. We conservatives love the country and the constitution as long as it is on our side. Also, the government should not decide the winners and losers in life unless it is a presidential election. Then we have to make sure the legislators are able to overturn the will of the people or else we have to skip the whole "rule of law" thing and storm the Capitol. Which then makes it harder to follow the Golden Rule because I don't know of anyone who wants to beaten in the head with the American flag...but as long as we don't kneel during the anthem it's all good.
What a tasteless, bitter post. For a party that pretends to be against "hate", you guys spend a lot of time posting "clever" responses on a thread about a man's death.

Another strong conservative voice silenced. Got his Twitter account cancelled and didn't even have one. A true pioneer to the very end.
Its always important for simple minded dregs to silence opposing voices because then you dont have to look like a fool so often.

Not sure what you mean by "conservative vandalism" (not sure you do either) however imitation is often the sincerest form of flattery. Leftists tried several challenges to Rush's dominance on the radio and consistently failed, yet the popularity of his genre spawned numerous "copy cats" on the Conservative side and many of those shows are among the most listened to on nationally syndicated radio today. There are also literally scores of Right wing talkers with successfully rated shows in local markets across America.

There isn't one Leftist talk radio host in America who even comes close to matching the audiences of Rush's "copy cats" let alone the Master himself. That's not "Conservative vandalism", that's "Conservative mass production".

No one did it better....no one!
iu
Rush was a special talent but Liberal talk radio fails because there is no need for it. You can hear or read the leftist point of view on every other media and entertainment outlet. The radio is the intimate meeting place of American conservatives. Libs have everything else.
It’s become a “safe space” for like minded Americans to escape being preached at by a politically correct woke culture we detest. Rush was the pioneer.

Reactions: Eagle25427
And he was wrong. That's what I don't think you guys ever really grasp. Conservative voices don't represent the majority in the United States. Conservatives can't win a popular election. And now trumpism is splitting the conservative party in two. It is what it is.
George W Bush is the only republican president in the last 28 years to win the popular vote and that was his relection in 2004. His father George H was the last republican to initially get elected with the popular vote in 1988. These stats don't exactly suggest the conservative voice is the majority. Republicans are big proponents of minority rule.

Reactions: CpEER
George W Bush is the only republican president in the last 28 years to win the popular vote and that was his relection in 2004. His father George H was the last republican to initially get elected with the popular vote in 1988. These stats don't exactly suggest the conservative voice is the majority. Republicans are big proponents of minority rule.
Your mouth is in the majority rule when it comes to food. Lose some weight fatass

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT