ADVERTISEMENT

OT-PSA this is concerning

nvEERs

All-Conference
Jan 3, 2008
Tonight a friend of my son came over to the house. His dad and uncle own a construction company, which he works for, I have know all three for 20 years. We started talking and he mentioned they just finished 2 houses in the Virginia City Highlands (remote community between VC and Reno). One was a retired federal Marshall the other was retired FBI-didn't know each other. Both houses cost them a small fortune. Literally had 10 foot high solid concrete walls, completely off grid (which can be really expensive in the area). Both said they were getting ready for what was coming down.

Normally this wouldn't concern me too much but I have another son who lives in an even more remote area called Smith Valley and he is seeing the same thing. This is 5 acre lots that have been pretty much sitting empty for the past 15 years now they can't build them fast enough, funny thing is many are empty most of the time, they come up and stay a weekend a month or so and then go back to homes the rest of the time. This is happening all over rural Nevada, these people are preparing for something. Like I said just a PSA.

Tonight a friend of my son came over to the house. His dad and uncle own a construction company, which he works for, I have know all three for 20 years. We started talking and he mentioned they just finished 2 houses in the Virginia City Highlands (remote community between VC and Reno). One was a retired federal Marshall the other was retired FBI-didn't know each other. Both houses cost them a small fortune. Literally had 10 foot high solid concrete walls, completely off grid (which can be really expensive in the area). Both said they were getting ready for what was coming down.

Normally this wouldn't concern me too much but I have another son who lives in an even more remote area called Smith Valley and he is seeing the same thing. This is 5 acre lots that have been pretty much sitting empty for the past 15 years now they can't build them fast enough, funny thing is many are empty most of the time, they come up and stay a weekend a month or so and then go back to homes the rest of the time. This is happening all over rural Nevada, these people are preparing for something. Like I said just a PSA.
Bart Scott “can’t wait” meme….

It is going to be a civil war….

Pick
A
Side !!!

Reactions: MntnEERinSC

If they have electricity and water they can't be that far off the grid.

They sound like crazy conspiracy theorists to me.

America has never been stronger, more respected ... and the world has never been more stable.

They probably dodged the jab too.

It's coming ..

artworks-000126761916-s90qea-t500x500.jpg

I can report with 100% confidence, there is a sub division at Cheat Lake that is made up of ex military, FBI, CIA, etc. It's a gated community, they put in sniper positions, placed distance markers and created cross fire bottle necks. They have extra security cameras and have a "neighbors" security association that takes turns monitoring their neighborhood.

I know this because I know some of the people who live there. The reasoning is simple, they have people who want revenge on them and they do not trust the gov to do the right thing.

I can report with 100% confidence, there is a sub division at Cheat Lake that is made up of ex military, FBI, CIA, etc. It's a gated community, they put in sniper positions, placed distance markers and created cross fire bottle necks. They have extra security cameras and have a "neighbors" security association that takes turns monitoring their neighborhood.

I know this because I know some of the people who live there. The reasoning is simple, they have people who want revenge on them and they do not trust the gov to do the right thing.

Society is always a couple missed meals away from complete Anarchy. There are Government SOP'S to deal with such situations. Knowing how that works doesn't make you paranoid it means you have situational awareness. However there are those that take it too far and then there are those that will be waiting in line for MRE's. People should plan accordingly. Some don't plan at all and some need to take their meds.

Reactions: roadtrasheer

Seems like they will be preparing to deal with a shitty investment….

Seems like they will be preparing to deal with a shitty investment….

Guess it depends on the views and if they stored nuclear waste there in the past. Lots of people buying up land in Montana and Wyoming to have a place of solitude. However the idiots that want a civil war need to understand there will be no safe spaces.

Lots of tech execs moving there from the San Jose area with the influx of tech jobs. This is likely driving up home values/prices too.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoePaEer
I just wish the nut jobs would start their civil war already.

Whats the hold up? Just get to it.

The world has always had conspiracy theorists etc...but since the dawn of the internet age and the amount of crazy untrue wacky stuff thats fed into these people's heads it gotten really crazy.

People need to get back to hunting and fishing and building things to keep their minds busy. Now they sit and read crazy untrue shit and get crazy themselves.

Its really sad.

I can report with 100 percent confidence if any of this happens I won’t give a f*ck

Civil Wars and anarchy never happen….never.
PS: what happened to create our great state?
Unless the military conducts a coup this isn’t going to happen. All the “well regulated militia” in the world aren’t going to be very effective against today’s military.

Reactions: Wahama78
Unless the military conducts a coup this isn’t going to happen. All the “well regulated militia” in the world aren’t going to be very effective against today’s military.

This is what cracks me up the most. Yeah, good luck to you and your crew of revolutionaries. I'm sure your tacticool'd out AR-15s are a match for tactical drones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT