ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Is Morgantown liberal?

I didn't expect you to be able to back up your crazy talk weirdo.

For something that you claim doesn't matter you don't seem to be able to let go of it. Are you voting for Justice for Senate or Schumer's guy?

For something that you claim doesn't matter you don't seem to be able to let go of it. Are you voting for Justice for Senate or Schumer's guy?
It's none of your damn business who I vote for weirdo. I vote for who is better for me not personalities or who I like or dislike.

What am I not letting go of dick head? You are the one who keeps responding. You are the one who is trying to ignore bad behavior. I am just pointing out that he is a disgusting terrible man. The perfect person for the Senate. He can sell out to Big pharma and pay off all those debts at the Greenbrier.

Last edited:
It's none of your damn business who I vote for weirdo. I vote for who is better for me not personalities or who I like or dislike.

What am I not letting go of dick head? You are the one who keeps responding. You are the one who is trying to ignore bad behavior. I am just pointing out that he is a disgusting terrible man. The perfect person for the Senate. He can sell out to Big pharma and pay off all those debts at the Greenbrier.

Like you said he will probably win. Why? Probably because the rest of State who you obviously think are too stupid to think for themselves actually understand what's at stake if Chuck Schumer remains the Majority Leader.

Other threads below started with certain people crying about the Governor who has a high approval rating because the majority of people West Virginians actually understand what he is up against. He is perfect. No. But he won't be voting with Chuck Schumer.

Last edited:

What kind of justices would President Kamala Harris appoint?​

The Supreme Court – and our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms – are at stake in this election​

The same kind Maduro did mentioned in the thread below.

There's a war on fossil fuels so we have to buy it from foreign countries who hate us and want to influence us. They also want you buying CCP made solar panels and batteries.

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted recently that the true motivation behind introducing the Green New Deal is to overhaul the “entire economy.

AOC’s Chief of Staff Admits the Green New Deal Is Not about Climate Change​

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT