ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hardee’s VS. Carl’s Jr.

Been to Carl's once. What I had was solid. Haven't been to Hardee's in a decade but it used to be terrible.

The Green Burrito menu at Carl's... I'm still trying to figure out why this whole Bruce Wayne gimmick is required.

Seriously though here's a story for you, sitting in a Carl's Jr., Tuscon Az, just off Broadway Blvd--this is 2005ish--there's this latino guy sitting directly across the aisle from me, two tables down. He's sitting there having a very spirited conversation with the apparent many people talking to him within his head.

He gets up after having seemingly expressed his opinion on the matter adequately enough to have won the argument, pats me on the shoulder twice as he passes through the aisle and then immediately, pulls out a knife that's a friggin' foot long and robs the joint. lol

Reactions: CharlestonEer
The Green Burrito menu at Carl's... I'm still trying to figure out why this whole Bruce Wayne gimmick is required.

Seriously though here's a story for you, sitting in a Carl's Jr., Tuscon Az, just off Broadway Blvd--this is 2005ish--there's this latino guy sitting directly across the aisle from me, two tables down. He's sitting there having a very spirited conversation with the apparent many people talking to him within his head.

He gets up after having seemingly expressed his opinion on the matter adequately enough to have won the argument, pats me on the shoulder twice as he passes through the aisle and then immediately, pulls out a knife that's a friggin' foot long and robs the joint. lol

Pretty crazy story if I must so say myself. Maybe the Latino feller was simply hungry. You should have bought him a buttery biscuit. Warez

Reactions: dbolt4wvu
Is there really any difference? Every time I'm out west I see Carl's but I've never actually eaten at one. I will say the Hardee's with the the Red Burrito isn't too bad...although I've only had the quesadilla.
Same company. Different franchise names east/west..

Yeah, black flagged at Carl’s Jr. (bring back the damn FriscoBurger) but can still visit Hardee’s (still have Friso breakfast sandwiches).

So basically I’m still a loyal customer.

i believe funky bunch provided the tie breaker. any burger joint commercial that you want to youtube, and are asked for age verification since the content may be inappropriate, is totally awesome in my book.

Yeah, black flagged at Carl’s Jr. (bring back the damn FriscoBurger) but can still visit Hardee’s (still have Friso breakfast sandwiches).

So basically I’m still a loyal customer.

Hardee's sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit is one of the few fast foods that I really like. When they did real fried chicken it was good too.

it's the same company....

Are you sure? Considering you have the worldwide web available as a resource I suggest you do a little research.

If they were the same company then this thread would make no sense (to most).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT