Orlaco

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 13, 2007
...in the USA.

Huge/impressive win for your country.

f17c7d5408ef6440a7f74ef7267c62c459c7e674_hq.gif

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Soccer is something I can't get into. Most of the countries good at this sport typically are very poor. I hope the USA stays bad at it.

The only benefit of soccer to me is if I want to fall asleep on the couch on a Sunday afternoon and NAPCAR and Golf are rained out.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Soccer has more flops than a Cavaliers basketball game...

Or Marshall

Hey! The flopping skills learned on the soccer fields of the former Yugoslavia by a certain young man who made it to the NBA, revolutionized the game of basketball, making it the complaining foul fest it is today.

I, for one, say thank you, Vlade Divac!

Mexico has good soccer and they seemed to be enjoying the soccer team they have. Now why don’t they stay in their own country? Stop illegal crossing. We have laws. Hopefully Trump cleans the mess out.

If it’s illegal, then cut it out. Follow the rules and laws. Glad we got a real leader like Trump. 8 years of Trump, Pence is the answer. Then 8 years of Pence and we will be in much better shape. 16 years of Trump, Pence is what we need. Clean the mess out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU80ate
Mexico has good soccer and they seemed to be enjoying the soccer team they have. Now why don’t they stay in their own country? Stop illegal crossing. We have laws. Hopefully Trump cleans the mess out.

If it’s illegal, then cut it out. Follow the rules and laws. Glad we got a real leader like Trump. 8 years of Trump, Pence is the answer. Then 8 years of Pence and we will be in much better shape. 16 years of Trump, Pence is what we need. Clean the mess out.

His next 4 will be a challenge for re-election

Last edited:
These are not Mexicans, they're Undocumented Democrats.

I thought Democrats were extinct.

And an orchestrated war with Russia has all of us marked for extinction

The American left interprets 9/11 and subsequent false flag events as oppressed peoples striking back at their oppressors. The emotional satisfaction of this takes the impotent American left-wing out not only of action but of relevance in commentary. The American left-wing has become an asset of the enemy–the neoconservatives who control policy in Washington.

The presstitutes have lost credibility. A person has to be an imbecile to believe a word that they say.

Clueless Obama’s USA is anti Christian, pro liberal, pro thug. Crooked Hillary tried to follow others instead of having her own ideas and was just way over her head like clueless Obama.

Trumps America is a much better outlook and will keep some normal traditions and normalcy as a whole. Trump for college sports and it’s hilarious to see him beat down the boring overhyped NFL.

Clueless Obama’s USA is anti Christian, pro liberal, pro thug. Crooked Hillary tried to follow others instead of having her own ideas and was just way over her head like clueless Obama.

Trumps America is a much better outlook and will keep some normal traditions and normalcy as a whole. Trump for college sports and it’s hilarious to see him beat down the boring overhyped NFL.

You realize he has a lifetime ban from the NFL, right?

Amen. Despite what media tells you, Trump has a very large following and should easily win re-election. The media continues to falsely tell us differently. I don’t care what those anti Americans think. Trump was elected to do exactly what he’s doing.

Reactions: megadrone
Amen. Despite what media tells you, Trump has a very large following and should easily win re-election. The media continues to falsely tell us differently. I don’t care what those anti Americans think. Trump was elected to do exactly what he’s doing.

The candidates he has endorsed have not done well so far. I'm sure it's fake news.....lying media.

Reactions: LAMountaineer

Maybe they are looking for those top notch players in the state of WV. probably looking seriously at Fairmont High. I bet they even asked Mookie to come in for a visit.

The candidates he has endorsed have not done well so far. I'm sure it's fake news.....lying media.
As some #metoo POTUS once said, “Its the economy, stupid.” As long as the economy is rolling he’ll be re-elected. At least Bill Maher was honest in his desire for a recession.

I hate you.

The left is freaking out. The liberal democrats are losing bad. Obama Osama and Crooked Hillary lost bad. The NFL trending down, inaccurate dumbass Kapernik ruined his career and Trump is winning. College sports is the best and Konate, Grier, Sills came back to WVU.

Trump land USA

The left is freaking out. The liberal democrats are losing bad. Obama Osama and Crooked Hillary lost bad. The NFL trending down, inaccurate dumbass Kapernik ruined his career and Trump is winning. College sports is the best and Konate, Grier, Sills came back to WVU.

Trump land USA

“Lock her up! Lock her up!”

I'm proud I can still say I've never watched a World Cup game except the highlights of when Brandy what's her name ripped her shirt off.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT