ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Assassination attempt on Trump (moved to the Off-Topic board)

MountainDoc1

All-Conference
Gold Member
May 4, 2009
Sorry Vern, I know this will cause a shit storm but it’s too important not to share.

Shots fired. Pictures look like they grazed his right ear.

GSZrnFzWsAEmn87

GSZrxi7WUAAqmbb

I can't stand Trump and am liberal but I respect the position of president enough that I don't think any president deserves that. I hate how split this country has become over politics, it's absolutely disgusting.
One of the defining aspects of us as a people on all sides is that the vast majority of us don’t believe in political violence with our current system.

The left wing media has said for years that Trump is responsible for January 6 and inciting the riots.

Those same leftists should face the same (probably much worse) recourse for calling him Hitler, saying Democracy is over, and predicting the end of America if he gets elected.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, an innocent man in attendance was fatally shot. The extreme rhetoric from the left needs to be toned down. Big time "failure" by the secret service not to secure the surrounding perimeters, especially something that has a vantage point that the shooter had.

As you can imagine I'm watching this thread. It's massive national news and I don't intend to remove the thread unless people attack one another, which is starting so if it continues then the thread goes away.

As for what happened I've been watching it all and this may be the most interesting interview so far.

Unbelievable, really Unbelievable.

Reactions: Cheers and JRZEER
As you can imagine I'm watching this thread. It's massive national news and I don't intend to remove the thread unless people attack one another, which is starting so if it continues then the thread goes away.

As for what happened I've been watching it all and this may be the most interesting interview so far.

The guy makes a good point. Why wasn't there better security. If these people blatantly saw it, security should have been all over it.

Secret Service not exactly covering themselves in glory. How does a dude get on a roof that close? Incompetence.

I’m in London watching much different take including BBC… it hits home here tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT