ADVERTISEMENT

Oscar

Tore it it up tonight against #9 Duke with 17 points and 19 rebounds.

And? You have a lazy sack of shit on your team that loafs around and is a net detriment to your team. You fire the sack of shit who then gets a chip on his shoulder and a fire under his ass. If he goes off to be successful because he is now actually trying that doesn't mean had you kept and coddled him he would deliver the same for you. Oscar has great potential, but he chose to act like he was the greatest gift to WVU basketball ever and could just do whatever he wanted. He chose to not fulfill his end of the bargain by staying in shape and straining to be his best. Then he took his ball and left like a petulant child once he learned that not even lowly WVU was just going to let the great Oscar do as he pleased. His success only proves his lack of character because his problems at WVU in 2020 were 100% a lack of effort on his part and spending the off-season getting soft. Rather than taking his screw up like a man and trying hard for the 2021 season at WVU, he ran somewhere else.

Reactions: Mitch D.
He's gonna Flourish at UK and the Huggins Huggers are gonna do their best to spin it away while we flame out in the 2nd round again.
Oscar flourished here. He went to UK on a promise he would grow his outside game. Yet where did he play for the cheating Calipari? Down low in the blocks picking up offensive rebounds making layups and missing dunks.

Let me know when he goes pro and ends up in Europe.

Reactions: Mitch D.
Tore it it up tonight against #9 Duke with 17 points and 19 rebounds.
Tore it up in Big 12 against #1 Kansas. Yet we still lost that game as did UK against Duke. You act as if he didn't play well here at WVU. He did the exact same thing as he is now doing at UK.

Got to give Calipari credit. Oscar left WVU bc he didnt want to be a just a rebounder and defender. Now, Calapari has him convinced that role is his best second level chance
Oscar was inside post player at WVU. He scored doubles constantly. Calipari offered him a chance to play outside and grow his game. But where was he playing last night? In the post getting rebounds and put backs the same as he did here night in and night out.

Your hatred for Huggins has your ass blinded.

Oscar was inside post player at WVU. He scored doubles constantly. Calipari offered him a chance to play outside and grow his game. But where was he playing last night? In the post getting rebounds and put backs the same as he did here night in and night out.

Your hatred for Huggins has your ass blinded.
With Calipari’s blessing, Nike offered Oscar a shoe deal to transfer to UK as well.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Gabe, Taz and Cottrell gave me hope after watching the Oakland opener. Gabe O. in particular did a fantastic job of taking offensive charges. He only too 2 free throws but he was mainly responsible for 2 Oakland foulouts and 2 more with 4 personals in the game. I see glimmers of talent all over that squad, though. Silver lining season, hopefully.

Gabe, Taz and Cottrell gave me hope after watching the Oakland opener. Gabe O. in particular did a fantastic job of taking offensive charges. He only too 2 free throws but he was mainly responsible for 2 Oakland foulouts and 2 more with 4 personals in the game. I see glimmers of talent all over that squad, though. Silver lining season, hopefully.
So Gabe took only FIVE charges that lead to a total of 18 fouls between four players?

Five does not equal 18. Two foul out =10+ two with 4=18. Sorry, it doesn’t add up.

Reactions: LetsGoBrandon
I watched the game. Saw Gabe cost Oakland foul after foul. It was important, whatever the numbers were.
I watched the game too. So all the fouls committed when Gabe was on the bench: the Oakland players looked over, caught him (Gabe) giving them the eye and they ran up to the closest WVU player and slapped them on the arm. Got it.

Just had to get that cleared up before the Brawl.

Yeah WVU homers don’t deal in reality. A 20 rebound effort last night. Ho hum WVU is better without him.
Hey piece of shit spitt homer...how is your basketball team? LMAO.

WVU is 2-0 without whats his name...

Dumbass welfare panther fan...

Last edited:
WVU is better this year. He wasn't missed last year when he quit on his teammates midseason because nobody would stroke his ego.

Better without McBride and Culver? Better than 11-7 in conference play? Nope. Better overall record? Maybe, as the OOC schedule is much easier than it was last season.

Only thing being missed of Culver is rebounding. McBride, you don't replace a McBride.

I'd bet you a dollar that your head coach would strongly disagree with you here. Culver was the only WVU player who could consistently score "close," as Huggins loves to say. There is no way on Earth that McNeil is more important than Culver. Losing either McNeil or Sherman, who have similar skill sets, would have been better for the team than losing its only low-post scoring big, best rebounder, and first team all-conference performer.
WVU misses Culver's inside scoring, and that's a fact!

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
WVU misses Culver's inside scoring, too, as none of its current "bigs" can score close. End of story to anybody with an IQ North of 80.

WVU misses Culver's inside scoring, too, as none of its current "bigs" can score close. End of story to anybody with an IQ North of 80.
Culver missed as many layups as they do now. Culver 10-21 foul shooting per game was usually the difference maker. Culver was scared to death of whistles and decided all opponents should get free baskets.

Yeah, Culver was terrible, and that's why he was First Team All-Big 12. Nobody has a worse case of jilted ex-girlfriend complex than you do, T-Bone.

Yeah, Culver was terrible, and that's why he was First Team All-Big 12. Nobody has a worse case of jilted ex-girlfriend complex than you do, T-Bone.
Never seen T-Bone post here before tOSUgrad.

Is that profile of yours still banned? How many do you have that are posting here?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Never seen T-Bone post here before tOSUgrad.

Is that profile of yours still banned? How many do you have that are posting here?
You're so desperate to avoid the subject of WVU's big men that you're not just hi-jacking threads, but even starting new ones, desperately hoping that nobody notices the size 18 shoe that is stuffed in your mouth, T-Bone. You should quit while you're behind, but you won't.

You're so desperate to avoid the subject of WVU's big men that you're not just hi-jacking threads, but even starting new ones, desperately hoping that nobody notices the size 18 shoe that is stuffed in your mouth, T-Bone. You should quit while you're behind, but you won't.
Sure thing sweetie. You looking for a date or just enjoy stalking? Who is diverting? I see you diverting by opting into smack mood. Very poorly at that. Perhaps you should call for help and get your boy rooty involved.

That's how you operate best isn't it. You need 2 to 3 to help you.

Now I can quit. Have a nice day dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Culver averaged 14.8 PPG last season. His TWO replacements are averaging 5.1 PPG COMBINED. Heck, even if you add Gabe's 4.4 PPG to that, Culver still outscored WVU's THREE bigs COMBINED BY 5.3 PPG. The End.

Culver averaged 14.8 PPG last season. His TWO replacements are averaging 5.1 PPG COMBINED. Heck, even if you add Gabe's 4.4 PPG to that, Culver still outscored WVU's THREE bigs COMBINED BY 5.3 PPG. The End.
Culver is missed, but Culver left of his own volition and just limped his way down the stretch last season. This is no different than when players like Carter finally graduated ... definitely missed, but not a damn thing could be done to stop it.

Reactions: KingCoal
Culver is missed, but Culver left of his own volition and just limped his way down the stretch last season. This is no different than when players like Carter finally graduated ... definitely missed, but not a damn thing could be done to stop it.
Excellent and accurate post above, but your prior post about McNeil's return being preferable to Culver's was way off. Considering Sherman's decision return, Culver's return was needed more than McNeil's.

Excellent and accurate post above, but your prior post about McNeil's return being preferable to Culver's was way off. Considering Sherman's decision return, Culver's return was needed more than McNeil's.

I was wrong. Partially because McNeil did not continue his post season level of play from last year and the current bigs being utterly incompetent. I doubt with Culver we'd be all that much better given the loss of McBride. Definitely better, but even with him I do not know if WVU avoids the last 3 losses.

Oscar flourished here. He went to UK on a promise he would grow his outside game. Yet where did he play for the cheating Calipari? Down low in the blocks picking up offensive rebounds making layups and missing dunks.

Let me know when he goes pro and ends up in Europe.
I doubt you will see him in a college jersey after March 2022... but the Huggs haters will still be commenting.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT