ADVERTISEMENT

One question....

steeleer

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2005
How far do we drop since UL lost?

I think the playoff formula is WVU drops 2 spots for every loss by a "contender" from the B10 or ACC.....or is that just on the first week of the month?

If Petrino was wearing blue underwear: we drop 2 spots
If Petrino picked his nose in the locker room: we drop 4 spots
Both: Unranked.

Is that any blue underwear? I bet he wears a thong...that would be another 2 spots.

This thread might come in handy to keep track of all this.

Rule # 12.7 Good wins count more than bad loses....unless you're Oklahoma. Then you defer to...

Rule 11teenth A really good offense matters more than a good win or getting smoked twice in the first month.

This is a funny thread.

But if we beat OU I would expect us to move to #8 or 9 and L'ville drop to 10.

Rule # 12.7 Good wins count more than bad loses....unless you're Oklahoma. Then you defer to...

Rule 11teenth A really good offense matters more than a good win or getting smoked twice in the first month.
Also Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion.

I think it is the following- the anointed schools, when their record does not help these preferred schools make the playoffs - the committee can use additional criteria like Heisman trophy, best defense, awesome offense, bad losses removed from that schools critera and average wins are viewed as more positively - these schools include Big Ten schools, SEC schools, ND, ACC top schools and Pac 12 schools, Texas, Oklahoma and anyother school the committee seems worthy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT