ADVERTISEMENT

Olive Branch

Its utterly embarrassing and cringe-worthy how reductive nonsensical and illogical the GOP (majority ) of posters are on this - and their intimidation tactics - all enabled endorsed and sometimes orchestrated on this forum or through maga group messaging by the mod. That’s how insecure and incompetent these goons are - not to mention how this forum is the only minuscule importance they have in their obscure sad lives.

giphy.gif

The difference here is that one going to church has the ability to cut off the pastor from his palatial mansion and Learjet. One has a say with his tithe or donation where that money goes and to whom.

It's funny but on one hand you rail against the government taking tax money and giving it to corporations but champion government taking tax money and giving it to someone else.

The principle behind it is the same - the government is taking money from Peter to pay Paul.
But the right only rails on the welfare to individuals not to the Corporations.

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
i won’t get into corporate welfare, that will make your head explode.

That aside, if you really view the government as robbing people, I truly feel sorry for you. You must live an absolutely, downright miserable life.

Do u attend church? Somewhat irrelevant, if you attend a church and tithe, contribute, donate, whatever, you are giving to that group so they can take your money and use it how they see is best fit to benefit others, whether that is the poor and hungry or to pay the mortgage on the pastor’s palatial mansion and payment on the Learjet. It is a pretty similar principle...except the government has safeguards in place to prevent immoral and unethical use of funds.
Not even close to being the same if Ichoose not to tithe at church I don't get thrown in jail.

Last edited:
No, everything he has said about poserdave is 100% true. poser dave pretended to be a civil engineer, poser dave is just plain dumb, poser dave outed himself on this board and is too damn dumb to figure out how he did it, poser dave is a fatass who couldn’t run a mile if his life depended on it and poser dave is just the biggest asshole on the board who is getting exactly what he has coming to him.
What exactly is it that you think I deserve that you think you are giving me? I let you make an ass of yourself and you do. I let you look like an obsessed petty fool, and you do. I literally shine the light of your own failing on yourself.

What exactly is it that you think I deserve that you think you are giving me? I let you make an ass of yourself and you do. I let you look like an obsessed petty fool, and you do. I literally shine the light of your own failing on yourself.

Karma is a bitch.

I’ve been posting here about 5 or 6 years ( I’m sure someone could look it up) and based on what I’ve seen, no one will ever convince me tarheel, dave or dvldog have any integrity or honor whatsoever. I wouldn’t trust them about anything. That’s why I have never revealed my identity. In fact, dave had convinced gunny to call some general in Washington to complain because he thought I worked for the Corps of Engineers. That is the truth. Yes, that is how downright corrupt that piece of shit is.
That is comical. I have always known you work for the army corp because you made a point to point out my sister interned for them when she was in college. That was so long ago and so specific it was obvious you worked with her then. I never asked gunny to do anything let alone convinced him. His responses to you are his own creativity. If I wanted to bust you up I could probably do it but I really just dont care.

Reactions: wvu2007
Karma is a bitch.
You have done nothing to me. I have watched you ruin your own credibility. Even in this thread, with no input from me I watched you try to extend an olive branch only to lash out and attack simply because everyone knows you are not a serious person. Then I watched sensible people give you sound advice only to have you reject it and attack further. You are your own enemy here. You literally brag about being an "arrogant asshole" as if that is something to be proud of. If anyone should worry aboutkarma it would be you.

That is comical. I have always known you work for the army corp because you made a point to point out my sister interned for them when she was in college. That was so long ago and so specific it was obvious you worked with her then. I never asked gunny to do anything let alone convinced him. His responses to you are his own creativity. If I wanted to bust you up I could probably do it but I really just dont care.

Fact Check: True

I don't work for the Corps of Engineers. I do know a lot of poeple who work there. Nice try though.

Complaining about the board while authoring posts with contents that create the board is pretty hypocritical. The attacks on the board coming from those who create the climate of the board don't resonant well. I would agree there is an unequal equivalency.

And I agree, nothing has changed. The hatefulness of the early years is no different than now. The usual suspects of yester-year have been replaced with new names, possibly the same people.

A toilet is where you shit, and the shitters shit here.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
MAGA monkeys want to control the narrative no matter how illiterate, illogical, erroneous, or unethical their group plays at operating and controlling board content.

You missed it when atlkvb welched on his bet with me that trump would be impeached. I knew he would welch on the bet - because that's what trumpers do, they are corrupt, so I screenshotted the exchange when we made the bet. That's what is in my signature. After atlkvb welched on the bet, I posted the screenshot picture of the exchange when we made the bet. tarheel kept deleting my posts. Yes, the mod actually deleted my posts from this very board, which were NOT violating TOS. That's how big of pussies they are and that's how the little social outcast freaks "look out for each other." They have to resort to a mod actually deleting another poster's posts. Yep, they can't fight their own battles, they have to rely on help and emotional support from each other. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Talk about snowflakes. LOL!

So be warned, if you post something that hurts their feelings, your posts will get deleted.

Reactions: McLean.Mountaineer
Complaining about the board while authoring posts with contents that create the board is pretty hypocritical. The attacks on the board coming from those who create the climate of the board don't resonant well. I would agree there is an unequal equivalency.

And I agree, nothing has changed. The hatefulness of the early years is no different than now. The usual suspects of yester-year have been replaced with new names, possibly the same people.

A toilet is where you shit, and the shitters shit here.
Bro....shit or get off the pot.

You missed it when atlkvb welched on his bet with me that trump would be impeached. I knew he would welch on the bet - because that's what trumpers do, they are corrupt, so I screenshotted the exchange when we made the bet. That's what is in my signature. After atlkvb welched on the bet, I posted the screenshot picture of the exchange when we made the bet. tarheel kept deleting my posts. Yes, the mod actually deleted my posts from this very board, which were NOT violating TOS. That's how big of pussies they are and that's how the little social outcast freaks "look out for each other." They have to resort to a mod actually deleting another poster's posts. Yep, they can't fight their own battles, they have to rely on help and emotional support from each other. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Talk about snowflakes. LOL!

So be warned, if you post something that hurts their feelings, your posts will get deleted.
The lies abound.

Posting the same thing a billion times is annoying AF. Hope that helps.

I promise you that you would never say that to my face......I would love to get face to face with some of you......bet.
I can promise you that anything I’ve said on here to you, I’d say to your face. Now, I might act with more personal respect towards you in person as I tend to not fart at the table while having dinner, but unless you look like the Rock, you damn sure wouldn’t intimidate me.

the best this board has ever been is when SoCo participated.

He won nearly ever argument and exposed the illogical thinking process of so many. The usual narcissists had to bow to him because he exposed them.

the best this board has ever been is when SoCo participated.

He won nearly ever argument and exposed the illogical thinking process of so many. The usual narcissists had to bow to him because he exposed them.
Soco was great. I made it a point to not argue with him because a man needs to know when it is time to step back and know his roll.

Soco was great. I made it a point to not argue with him because a man needs to know when it is time to step back and know his roll.
yep but I did get one in on him once (but only once)

All laws are ultimately enforced at the point of a gun. Taking guns from the citizenry creates an imbalance on freedom and the will of a human.

Reactions: dave
you are reinforcing my shitters shit here theory. Okay, it's a shit hole. We either stay and participate or leave.

All laws are ultimately enforced at the point of a gun. Taking guns from the citizenry creates an imbalance on freedom and the will of a human.
I figured he argued before SCOTUS so he didnt need to prove to be he was well read.

Abe Lincoln made all men free. Sam Colt made 'em equal.

Reactions: dave
Not condemn....work to eradicate them and arrest them like he has pushed for groups like BLM.

He designated the KKK as a hate group...1st President ever...one of your tribe this week said Obama was elected because of his skin color...how racist is that?

Reactions: WVU80ate
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT