ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State To Make Decision Within Two Weeks

WVUALLEN

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2009

Dan Patrick on Urban Meyer's Contradictory Statements: "I'm Not Buying That" | 8/6/18

Dan Patrick talks about Urban Meyer holding a press conference and how some of his statements didn't do him or Ohio State any favors.

Rich Eisen Predicts a 3-Game Suspension for Ohio State's Urban Meyer | 8/6/18

Paul Finebaum reacts to Ohio State fans' rally for Urban Meyer | Outside the Lines | ESPN

I'll be shocked if Urb is let go from working at the Shoe. The AD Smith may be let go, but not Urb. He's teflon abd makes the school & football a lot of money. Plus he's undefeated vs Meat Chicken.

IMO Urb is a scumbag too who should be fired but again that's just my opinion.

Damage has already been done at Ohio St
If Meyer comes back I truly believe their already ruined image gets tarnished even more

This is why I truly believe Ohio St cleans house and brings in Matt Campbell at the end of the year.

Ohio St boosters want Bob Stoops but Stoops won't coach again.

Regardless, he will face scrutiny forever. And no recruits mother will trust him. Wonder how that affects recruiting.....
I would like to believe this to be true but history says otherwise....blue blood programs don't suffer much from these scandals. If these schools and there super coach come calling moms and dads don't think twice about sending Johnny into the belly of the beast. As bad as it was at Penn State they are once again on top of the mountain. In college sports you don't get rewarded for doing things right and being one of the good guys. It's all about the name on the jersey and the depth of your pockets.

The only effect to recruiting will be if the cash in the dufflebag and the leased cars quit becoming part of the standard buckeye pkg.

Negative recruiting works.
This creates even more of a negative narrative around Ohio St.

Last year a 5 star OT left Ohio for Clemson because of the rumors of Meyer having a slight heart attack after OU went dry in on Ohio St last year

Myer will probably be suspended for the first four games 3 OOC games and Rutgers game. Then reinstated for the rest of conference games.

Oregon State
Rutgers
TCU
Tulane

I would like to believe this to be true but history says otherwise....blue blood programs don't suffer much from these scandals. If these schools and there super coach come calling moms and dads don't think twice about sending Johnny into the belly of the beast. As bad as it was at Penn State they are once again on top of the mountain. In college sports you don't get rewarded for doing things right and being one of the good guys. It's all about the name on the jersey and the depth of your pockets.

This could not have been stated more accurately!! It's all about money!

Negative recruiting works.
This creates even more of a negative narrative around Ohio St.

Last year a 5 star OT left Ohio for Clemson because of the rumors of Meyer having a slight heart attack after OU went dry in on Ohio St last year

Sadly negative recruiting only works against schools like WVU. The blue bloods are untouchable. For every 5 star commit that leaves, they get two to replace him. Look at Penn State. They had a couple of bad seasons and they are not back on top.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT