ADVERTISEMENT

Official Hire Josh Eilert thread

ThePunish-EER

All-American
Aug 19, 2005
What this man and coaching staff has accomplished this year is remarkable. He’s proven he’s capable.

What this man and coaching staff has accomplished this year is remarkable. He’s proven he’s capable.
Sorry not there yet. Has more work to do. What he's done so far has written his resume but doesn't lock a job as HC here yet.

Reactions: HotInEER
I've been a supporter of Eilert and this staff. My posts reflect that. However, I am not ready to say "he's the man" and sign him to a long-term deal. Baker needs to be very patient and as soon as the season is over, interview several candidates, including Eilert. If he ends up turning the season around, and winning a lot more games, then that should help him....but it SHOULD NOT declare him as the best candidate.

The guy that lost to Monmouth and Radford at home....

LMAO this fan base is so ridiculous....
You don’t see improvement for that time to now? 2 top 25 wins this week. The guy had no experience and they’re transitioning to post Huggins era. If you don’t agree, that’s ok, but the team is better. Let’s see how the season plays out. I’m fine either way.

You don’t see improvement for that time to now? 2 top 25 wins this week. The guy had no experience and they’re transitioning to post Huggins era. If you don’t agree, that’s ok, but the team is better. Let’s see how the season plays out. I’m fine either way.

There has been improvement, but 2 games does not a resume make. Let's see how the rest of the season plays out when we are not ambushing teams completely overlooking us.

Texas is no longer ranked. It's 1 win vs a top 5. I would prefer an experienced staff. Look at the women's team. Did they hire an interim coach? Finish 10-3 or win the rest and we'll talk.

Huggs will fix it!

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
So far not playing out so good.

WVU 59 UCF 72

The cupboard was bare! He needs time to build up his roster and get his guys in there

Bare of what?
Pantry items.

It sucks though because Josh is a cool dude. I was hoping by some miracle he would come out of the gate ready to be a HC with zero experience. I think its best for him to start small and work his way up though. Fairmont St or something.....

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT