ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Western Kentucky

I have a feeling Jordan is going to be a good one...great attitude and work ethic.

this team is going to need as much "home court" advantage as possible. Absolutely atrocious, making mid-majors look like KU.

I guess WKU is CUSA.
But my point stands.

Hopefully WV blows them out cause Rick Stansbury is a whining bitch.
He cried when Miss State had to play Texas in Dallas during the NCAA Tournament.
So screw him.

Get Beetle in the back court with McCabe or Knapper. Harler needs to sit a little more.

Esa needs to stop turning ball over so much.

Was Keatoncornerloser really serious with how he took the mock drafts with Lamont West? Lamont West will never be drafted and will never be considered. Why did some believe that nonsense that he could get drafted?

Especially the last 3 minutes were a little whistle nuts.

KU is struggling with a SunBelt school as well.
Only up by a couple of possessions.
KU also beat MSU to open the season. I'm inclined to give them a little more slack. WVU, on the other hand, was embarrassed by buffalo and struggled with a terrible Monmouth.

This is some FUGLY basketball being played by WVU in the 2nd half...more turnovers than points

Wes Harris is a mess so far this year. So much for the he’s doing well in offseason development wise. Lol I knew that was arm chair talk. Very limited ceiling.

Esa is pudding soft. Way too slow and lazy. Lamont West even worse.

Beetle ice cold from 3 playing sloppy like everybody else. He’s 0-7 from 3 in this tourney so far. What gives.

KU also beat MSU to open the season. I'm inclined to give them a little more slack. WVU, on the other hand, was embarrassed by buffalo and struggled with a terrible Monmouth.

I turned off the game and started watching SMU/Memphis.

But..I don't know if WV is really that bad.
I think WKU is a bubble NCAA team.

Much better than playing some sorry small conference team.

at this rate we will be impressed if we play 500 ball this year. Does not seem to be anyone capable of taking over at the end of the game. The parts don't match yet.

Don't worry, guys. We have handle-free treadmills to make them puke while "you not good, p*ssy, piece of sh*t, mother f*cker" is yelled at them. That'll cure everything.

My cancel season statement may sound hyperbolic, but this season is done. Charred.

at this rate we will be impressed if we play 500 ball this year. Does not seem to be anyone capable of taking over at the end of the game. The parts don't match yet.
.500 would be a shock. What team down the schedule looks like a win after what this "team" has shown...not for a half, or game, but THREE games against a cupcake schedule?

Would be a great idea to put a shooter or two in the game. Where are they at? McCabe? others?
They gotta play "huggs style" ball to get a sniff of the floor. James Harden would sit on the bench for this team because he won't risk breaking a bone for a loose ball.

.500 would be a shock. What team down the schedule looks like a win after what this "team" has shown...not for a half, or game, but THREE games against a cupcake schedule?
If you are calling Buffalo and WKU cupcakes, you really don't understand DI basketball.

Reactions: MCtopper
And I believe Bob will get them better. But this puzzle is a lot harder than we have had in the past. It seems like Konate is playing for the NBA. Bob needs to tell him to go inside.

If you are calling Buffalo and WKU cupcakes, you really don't understand DI basketball.
Yep, last I checked this team was preseason 13, in the B12, played in conference championships back to back years as well as two Sweet 16s. Buffalo and WKU should be viewed as "cupcake."

I’m glad Esa is a Senior cause I can’t take another year. He needs benched. He is absolutely terrible all too often.

Also Wes Harris is hideous. He should have been kicked off for punching that guy over the summer. He wouldn’t be missed. He can’t do anything at this level. He is D2 caliber.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT