ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Oklahoma

lol.....even after all the TOs, the bullsh** calls like the phantom roughing the passer, the WR catching the ball with his butt out of bounds and our coach going into run run pass mode..........we still should beat the Sooners sorry a** if we just had a decent QB in there

What's laughable about it? You are the laughable one. Your athletes are INFERIOR

Absolute denial....has Karl Joseph been arraigned for assault yet? Dirtiest player on the field...........................by FAR. What a goon and you still got spanked. BTW, great secondary...oh but wait, we aren't Liberty U
Now you are just showing you IQ is lower than the messages you have posted!!!!

Now you are just showing you IQ is lower than the messages you have posted!!!!

"showing you IQ" ?
What are you, retarded? I mean do my messages have a numerical value? O' brother....I should have known a mountain hillbilly that has far superior intelligence would have a field day with my "sub-par" IQ posts. Do you even know what IQ means.....without Wiki or Google?

Just so you know, because my ego is so damaged by your self proclaimed superiority, I will offer clues of my meager Intelligence Quotient. I will say my IQ has 3 digits and cumulatively those digits add up to 13. So if you're so superior, I'll let you guess my IQ.......I guess I should ask can you read and is there someone there with you that passed the third grade?

Please just let this one die. I'm as sharp as you're going to get on here, genius.

"showing you IQ" ?
What are you, retarded? I mean do my messages have a numerical value? O' brother....I should have known a mountain hillbilly that has far superior intelligence would have a field day with my "sub-par" IQ posts. Do you even know what IQ means.....without Wiki or Google?

Just so you know, because my ego is so damaged by your self proclaimed superiority, I will offer clues of my meager Intelligence Quotient. I will say my IQ has 3 digits and cumulatively those digits add up to 13. So if you're so superior, I'll let you guess my IQ.......I guess I should ask can you read and is there someone there with you that passed the third grade?

Please just let this one die. I'm as sharp as you're going to get on here, genius.
you are so smart you thought you were joining MENSA when you actually joined NAMBLA

you are so smart you thought you were joining MENSA when you actually joined NAMBLA

Not only are you infantile, you are cowardly. Your wit is astonishingly bad. I have no sense of humor with hillbillies....meaning you. I will now delete my account on this farce of discussion forum. Let's say count your blessings we don't meet. You should pray we never do. I suspect the only pederast is you, bitch

You crossed some mother****ing lines, dude.

The good folk of WVa should be real proud of pushingtin.

He's a piece of shit.

Not only are you infantile, you are cowardly. Your wit is astonishingly bad. I have no sense of humor with hillbillies....meaning you. I will now delete my account on this farce of discussion forum. Let's say count your blessings we don't meet. You should pray we never do. I suspect the only pederast is you, bitch
lol....interweb tough guy!!!! I must have struck a nerve with the NAMBLA thing.....didn't mean to out you like that......

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT