ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs. Oklahoma

....and I was going to type that we finally got good field position after a punt.... ....and then...

Ignorant post.....if people are here then they aren't haters, they just see things differently than you!!!!

The 'drama' part of his name was no accident.

....and they are not top 10 teams unless they're actually ranked in the top 10.

I think there is a chance that we have some people of front that will not wear down. I think we will be alright.

Every time I think we're trying to give this game away Ok returns the favor.

Every time I think we're trying to give this game away Ok returns the favor.

ive seen some dumb wvu teams in the past, and this one ranks up there with this performance...stupid stupid penalties. and right on queue skyler doesn't feel or hear, of all people, stryker and gives it up. there ya go oklahoma. we certainly don't want to win this game

Howard doesn't look like a QB who can beat good Big 12 teams, only the Iowa State, Big Ten dregs, Sun Belt teams and I-AAs of the world.

Howard looks rattled. Plain and simple. When better athletes are on the defensive side of the ball, he's going to struggle. He's a turnover machine!!!!

You must have a good QB in this offense and it's obvious we don't have one. He's way too inaccurate with his passes and decision-making against top-tier athletes is not good. We won't beat good teams.

You must have a good QB in this offense and it's obvious we don't have one. He's way too inaccurate with his passes and decision-making against top-tier athletes is not good. We won't beat good teams.

He's a read option QB. Just a slower option QB. But he does that well. He's not a dropback QB. That's what we are doing with him. He cannot do that.

That "best defense Holgorsen has put on the field" just gave up 44.

But that's OK, he's an offensive genius.

That "best defense Holgorsen has put on the field" just gave up 44.

But that's OK, he's an offensive genius.

Come on, the defense didn't give up all 44 points idiot! There was fumbles, INT's. Those led to a lot of the points. Our defense played very well the 2nd half.

He's a read option QB. Just a slower option QB. But he does that well. He's not a dropback QB. That's what we are doing with him. He cannot do that.

A slow read option QB who can't drop back and throw. Hmmmm. Sounds like we'll beat a lot of good teams with that. Apparently, recruiting a fast read option QB or a dropback passer wasn't an "option" for us.

OU getting a lot out of that one official.

Made Howard throw it high, over him, on that pass to Gibson. Stood there like a clown, while the OU TE used him to pick the WV defenders on the touchdown pass.

I know it's late, but give me a break. Do you realize how childish this sounds?

Come on, the defense didn't give up all 44 points idiot! There was fumbles, INT's. Those led to a lot of the points. Our defense played very well the 2nd half.

Oklahoma had TOs that led to WV points...not to mention 60 yards of penalties on your first scoring drive....some calls were pretty weak there. Your defense is NOT the best in the country by far. You guys played real athletes today. If you want to justify those points by explaining them away as "gifts", then mention that WV benefitted just as much from TOs.

Oklahoma had TOs that led to WV points...not to mention 60 yards of penalties on your first scoring drive....some calls were pretty weak there. Your defense is NOT the best in the country by far. You guys played real athletes today. If you want to justify those points by explaining them away as "gifts", then mention that WV benefitted just as much from TOs.
lol.....even after all the TOs, the bullsh** calls like the phantom roughing the passer, the WR catching the ball with his butt out of bounds and our coach going into run run pass mode..........we still should beat the Sooners sorry a** if we just had a decent QB in there

Enjoy the regular season. It will end with another disappointing loss in a bowl game. [thumbsup]

lol.....even after all the TOs, the bullsh** calls like the phantom roughing the passer, the WR catching the ball with his butt out of bounds and our coach going into run run pass mode..........we still should beat the Sooners sorry a** if we just had a decent QB in there

Absolute denial....has Karl Joseph been arraigned for assault yet? Dirtiest player on the field...........................by FAR. What a goon and you still got spanked. BTW, great secondary...oh but wait, we aren't Liberty U

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT