ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread -- WVU vs Kansas State

The Redzone remains an issue....unless we pass or so it seems. Hope we don't get bit in the ass by it.

Taliking to me....? We let a freaking Wideout pass all over us in the second half...We are killing these guys....running over them. Somehow DH won't be able to get out of his own way. I don't have PMS...just want to Win this one!
Pretty sure if he was talking to you, he would have quoted you, not orlaco!!

Reactions: WVex-pat in GA
I hope it doesn't prove out but so far...................Kansas State Burns The Mountaineers! Fool me once, shame on you...............fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times............shame on Holgs coaching staff. But................heck of an entertaining game so far.

That was a pass interference... ....and the shit the announcers were saying earlier wasn't.

....yet they didn't even consider this one might be.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Fool me once, shame on you...............fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times............shame on Holgs coaching staff.
An opponent whose offense is having trouble driving the field, and is now down to using a WR at QB. A lead which had just increased to 6 points, thus diminishing the value of an opponent's FG. A return man with 3 TDs when the day started. That same player already had returns of 67 yards and 37 yards in the second half.

No, that definitely adds up to kicking deep to the star return man again. Why would anybody want to do the prudent thing and kick out of bounds?

this game should have been wvu's. DH simply gets out coached game after game, season after season. Enough of the excuses about players not executing. This coach can crowd surf in the locker room all he wants but...he is a .500 guy.

DH and WVU Pissing Away another game that was ours for the Taking.....now TANKING.....7-6....again and more excuses after this one and the Bowl game.

Yes.........when the game is down to the last play..............let the player with the bad wheels try to get to the outside. That's coaching.................my friends.

Reactions: GoWVU
K-State fan here. WR Cody Cook came in at the beginning of the second half for us against Okie State when Hubener got hurt the first time and damn near won that game for us. He's got a way better arm accuracy than Hubener but not the vision or running ability. A lot of guts, tough kid.

What were you saying about special teams? 2 missed fgs, averaging 30+ yards on retina, gave up a td? Dana just needs to go and take joe deforest with him.

Not a fan of Deforest but you have to be fair. Until tonight, special teams has improved this season.

Man, if I was going to roll the dice on fourth down anyway, when Kstate called time out I'd have brought the punt team out then faked the punt. Odds are good they'd have thought WV changed their mind during the time out and might have been caught off guard. Hell, they didn't make the first down anyway, so what difference would it have made if it failed?

I don't know where to start. I don't get amazed much but I'm amazed. Just doesn't make sense. None of it.

I hope we can all stop talking about why we should extend this coach....He did a Great job today proving my point and others who said he is Terrible....and it will not get better in the bowl. Coach Snyder is a Very Happy man today. His buddy gave him the game giftwrapped.....He thanks you Dana...as does the Big 12 for helping Coach Snyder go to another bowl game.

Reactions: spreadoption
Fire him NOW!

Nobody has done more to prevent couch fires than Dana Holgorsen.

Holgorsen is Morgantown VFD Man of the Decade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT