ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread - WVU vs BYU

Hard fought game, BYU is a good team, and we're just lucky to come out of there with a win

You are the punk...don't get lost in the concourse fool.

Toronto man...I'm coming up.

My best friend lives in Ontario and we are doing a weekend soon.

Next year if I come up during a game day, I will let you know and buy you 50 beers, just tell me the place.

Toronto man...I'm coming up.

My best friend lives in Ontario and we are doing a weekend soon.

Next year if I come up during a game day, I will let you know and buy you 50 beers, just tell me the place.
You got it! I imagine he's watching the same game I am tonight after this TOO CLOSE but rewarding W over BYU. Gonna kick these Russians right in the teeth tonight!
Heading down for KST next wknd with 6 buddies...man the atmosphere on a 3.30 kick will be electric!

I think we will be ranked after this week.

That's gonna piss some folks off' round here..

I wish it were so but lets face it a Georgia team who lost like by 50 points to a 1-2 Miis st team will be ranked and so will the .500 Miss st team.

Polls are a joke.

Notre Dame is preseason ranked top 10 or near it every year for no other reason than they are called Notre Dame. They've olny beat Nevada this year and I bet they get votes.

I wish it were so but lets face it a Georgia team who lost like by 50 points to a 1-2 Miis st team will be ranked and so will the .500 Miss st team.

Polls are a joke.

Notre Dame is preseason ranked top 10 or near it every year for no other reason than they are called Notre Dame. They've olny beat Nevada this year and I bet they get votes.

They lost to Duke. They are out.

i know, but they will still get votes.

Probably. Just like SEC teams.

Lots of parity this season in college ball. Winning tonight, and next week is HUGE.

But I assume we get ranked...3-0 in OOC. Folks should be happy, but we only beat BYU by 3....

Nice to get a win but we didn't look very good in multiple areas. Defense did a great job at times, they also did a poor job. Same for the offense. Special teams was not very special. Happy to be 3-0 though.

Maybe so.....but they are still 1-3............

BYU as an independent has a brutal schedule and could easily be 3-0. Solid team with a decorated football history. We can only hope we are lucky enough to add them to the B12 as part of an expansion--assuming that we can overcome Chief political OU clown, David Boren.

BYU as an independent has a brutal schedule and could easily be 3-0. Solid team with a decorated football history. We can only hope we are lucky enough to add them to the B12 as part of an expansion--assuming that we can overcome Chief political OU clown, David Boren.

To clarify my point.....if BYU ends up a 6-6 team, no matter what they might be, in the eyes of the ones that matter (poll people) they are not and that win by WVU will not factor in. However, if we were in the SEC, then it would be because I heard all morning them pumping up Wisconsin for their win against LSU.....who will end up 7-5 at best.

I wasn't disrespecting BYU in any way.

ADVERTISEMENT