ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Official Game Thread - WVU vs BYU

And the ignore list has grown again!!!!!! It must be Christmas.......[thumbsup]

Keaton, I'll periodically take you off it to see if we are in the SEC yet.....

Keaton never said anything about the SEC. You've been lying about that for a couple years.

That was Mothman. I've corrected you before. You're just being a liar now...you big dumb liar.

OK...so I did a quick Google search and in 2013 there were forums on rule changes and one was "you cannot spike the ball with less than 3 seconds on the clock". So, guess there was a disclaimer that stated in really fine print "unless it's BYU"????????

Horrible call!!!! Time had expired. Hope that don't comeback to haunt us

A 26 year old dude shouldn't be able to JUKE our boys.

I ain't seen a real 'juke move' since I used it agin a couple of Lincoln County boys quite a few years ago. Juked four linebackers out of their shoes! And it was a day game! I must admit.............I never had the 'phantom' move.......which is probably the top move on every fans list. But................the 'juke move'...............Ole Warez had it!

What stinks is that the officials did not take into account the delay in STARTING the clock on the play before the spike. I'm sure the total time for that play plus the spike was at least 18 seconds.

Hopefully it won't matter.

Lgm!

This guy should be selling life insurance. Why is he taking us on 27 yard scrambles?

Remember, this DC is probably our next HC.

It's okay to let a few of those balls (on the kick off) go through the back of the end zone

LOL...ain't that the truth. Let's go here!
I
I ain't seen a real 'juke move' since I used it agin a couple of Lincoln County boys quite a few years ago. Juked four linebackers out of their shoes! And it was a day game! I must admit.............I never had the 'phantom' move.......which is probably the top move on every fans list. But................the 'juke move'...............Ole Warez had it![/QUO
This guy should be selling life insurance. Why is he taking us on 27 yard scrambles?

Remember, this DC is probably our next HC.
put Hales in

With the way the defense isn't playing, we do have to score on every possession. It's like playing Baylor only slower and more painful to watch

You have a 5'8" 180 QB and you run him twice in a row when the other team expects it? Thought we had Wellman back there? :mad:

We have Shell, Crawford, McCoy and Wellman . . . how about no more designed running plays for Howard?

While we're at it, how about Howard taking the snap from center on 4th and short, forget about the pistol formation in that case.

Geesh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT