ADVERTISEMENT

obiden inc. is ruining Amerika on purpose... the idiot is bought and paid for by the ccp

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001

lol... obiden Blames the Media When Asked Why So Many Americans Say They’re “Worse Off” Financially...​

IMG_8624-2.jpg

30-year fixed mortgage rates are over 7.00%.

Inflation is outpacing wages.

Americans are suffering because of Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies.

But he says it’s the media’s fault for reporting on negative news.

“4 in 10 Americans say they’re worse off than when you were elected — only 16% said they’re better off. Why?” David Muir asked Biden.

Biden blamed the doom and gloom headlines.

“You make the ne — I mean you interview for the news. Can you think of anything turn on the television and go, ‘God, that makes me feel good?'” Biden said.

Last edited:

IMG_8624-2.jpg

30-year fixed mortgage rates are over 7.00%.

Inflation is outpacing wages.

Americans are suffering because of Joe Biden’s tax-and-spend policies.

But he says it’s the media’s fault for reporting on negative news.

“4 in 10 Americans say they’re worse off than when you were elected — only 16% said they’re better off. Why?” David Muir asked Biden.

Biden blamed the doom and gloom headlines.

“You make the ne — I mean you interview for the news. Can you think of anything turn on the television and go, ‘God, that makes me feel good?'” Biden said.

Lmao ....hey drop out Joe....you are the president .... buck stops at your feet ....oh yeah you can't bend over and pick it up

Reactions: lenny4wvu

On Wednesday, the Reduce Exacerbated Inflation Negatively Impacting the Nation (REIN IN) Act was approved in a 272-148 vote. Representatives Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), Bob Good (R-Va.), Matt Rosendale (R-Mont.), and Chip Roy (R-Texas) were the only four Republicans to vote against the bill, which received the support of 59 Democrats.

Just two weeks after the Labor Department reported that consumer prices rose by a higher-than-expected 0.5% in January and 6.4% yearly, House Republicans brought the proposal to the floor. Although inflation peaked in June at 9.1%, the highest rate in 40 years, annual inflation is now in on a decline.

In accordance with the proposed legislation, the Director of the Office of Management and Budget and the Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers would be required to compile reports on the inflationary effects of “any major executive order,” which lawmakers defined as any action that would be anticipated to have an annual gross budgetary effect of at least $1 billion. Before the order is implemented, the estimate would be necessary.

Representative Scott Perry (R-Pa.) proposed an amendment to the measure that would also require inflation projections for executive orders that have an annual gross budgetary effect of at least $1 million. The proposal was passed by lawmakers. Representative Michael Cloud (R-Texas) proposed a different amendment that was accepted, instructing the administration to take inflationary effects of debt servicing costs into account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT